Anyone make 1% daily consistenly?

Hehe, it’s not the broker that made him the profit, it’s his trading that did … and a bit of luck having trades run really nicely, I guess. :slight_smile:

O.

In December I made 26%, by virtue of getting in on a few Euro shorts and letting them run. Jan was only about 7% and Feb so far is about 10%.

I consider December to be an outlier, but I wont complain if I repeat, or better it!

going back to the question in the thread, I just would like to say that in probabilities its safe to say that 1% daily is doable. but going back to reality, its not easy. :slight_smile:

If one could do that consistently over an extended period then a six figure income would come on stream pretty quickly, so I really don’t think that there are many on here trading at that level, which suggests that it is tough to sustain results at that level over the course of years.

1% lol

lol

letting them run and adding to them along the way is the key. wen i first started i used to let losing trades run and cut profits short so it was a losing senario. you have the idea my friend

It would be great if that was sustainable every month but that is not my goal a simple 150 - 200 pips a day is what i go for if you join my group you can see my trade ideas and see how they go

That’s quite some target.
Make 150-200 pips a day for some years and you’ll be able to buy General Motors and Microsoft, to keep you entertained when you’re not trading. :smiley:

O.

my main broker i use is cmc markets tight spreads low margins straight forward platform. as for slippage im not sure about other brokers but the slippage aint bad at all

I believe this discussion is pointless. The result your making as a trader is a reflection of knowledge, screen time, self knowledge (emotions), etc. My point is that your investing much more then just money. With in leverage system in place in Forex trading money is actually just a tool! Expressing your result in a % of an used tool just doesn’t make sens.

Money has always been just a tool, no matter in which business.

But since a trading account is run using money, one has to express gain/loss that way.

O.

not bad!! are you forex or cdfs trading or a mixture of all?
you using MT4 right?

how do we join your group dgraham ?

I use CFD for longer term trades and my spread bet for intra day the broker I use have there own unique charting software

If you go to the group section of this site it’s called daily trading ideas from Monday I will post one or two a day

One day you’ll realise just how ridiculous that sounds.

lol, yah … I loved that post, too.
Give me ‘[I]a simple 30 pips[/I]’ a day (every day) and I’ll jump up and down like a four-year-old in Disneyworld.

O.

Lol well it depends what your trading i would have a short or long in euro dollar cable dax ftse and Dj it’s not that hard mate if 30pips is a challenge something you could get just of a news announcement well I don’t no what to say to u but what I will say join my daily trading ideas group on here and u can follow the outcomes and then make a reformed judgement, I’ve met guys who are getting 1000 pips a week and I was sceptical at first but hey it’s an impossible world we live in ain’t it.

Hi Marge,

Which signal providers are you using on Zulu?

Do you rotate/change them?

I’ve just started on Zulu with:
Cruise - max 2 trades
Triple X - max 4
Propsperityfxpro - max 2

Thank you,
Sean

You could buy Disneyworld before too long on those kinds of returns !

Next he’ll be telling me he’s making 1000 pips a week using 50:1 leverage :slight_smile: