Anyone thinks the same with me? EURGBP will go down to finish the cycle?

Yes pip, looks like AUD is backing up to do one more wave higher. I am looking short for AUD/USD. Need to do my homework on those com dolls but I think AUD may go higher, there is a lot of volume on all pairs even the NOK so it is a big week.

Could be Scotland on the agenda… :slight_smile:

Yes… There was a time (2013) when the Aussie was getting beaten down beyond any ‘oversold’ levels,

further and further, like a cheese-rolling competition (if you know what I mean)…

What a difference a year makes!

As for the Scotland referendum… no further polls will have the ‘shock’ factor after the one from the

weekend… The markets have had their catalyst to sell the Pound off…

What will happen? Nobody knows…

The com dolls are certainly interesting… I am making a killing also from selling the NZD/USD…

and my EUR/NZD long is picking up…

Hmmmm

Hi PMH,

Just a thought, but you could use view the Real Volume data for AUD/USD and NZD/USD to gauge the interest in AUD/NZD. You can even change the Chart Mode on Trading Station to Table view to copy the Real Volume data to a spreadsheet.

Then you could add the Real Volume values for AUD/USD and NZD/USD to get an idea of relative volume changes in AUD/NZD. To switch to Table view, simply right click on a chart on Trading Station and go to Chart Mode > Table.

What I see on the EURGBP is that if it continues going higher, it may bounce to the downside at the 0.8100 level around the 200 Day exponential moving average. Or if it goes down, the 0.8000 level could act as support and stall the price there.

Thank you, Jason Rogers!!!

FXStrategist: I agree, but …anything goes… :slight_smile:

My pleasure, PMH :50:

I just checked with the programmers, and there’s a free custom indicator on FxCodeBase.com that will let you import CSV files (spreadsheets) and display the data in chart format on Trading Station.

That means, if you export the Real Volume data to a spreadsheet for AUD/USD and NZD/USD and add up the values, as I suggested in my previous post, then you could import the combined volume data and chart it on Trading Station.

Dear Jason, thank you!!

Do you happen to know why Real Volume is not available for equities, and whether that may be likely

to change (on Trading Station Desktop/Web)?

Thank you again for all your wonderful work… I promise: no more questions!

My Eur/NZd long has moved up more than 200 pips in the last 48 hours…The room to the upside is enormous…

Since our real volume and transactions indicators are still new, we thought we’d start by offering the most popular currency pairs and gather more feedback. I’ve noted your interest in seeing real volume data for our equity indices and will let you know if this gets launched in a future update to the indicators.

It’s my pleasure!

Don’t say that! More questions = Job security :smiley:

[B]Thank you, Jason!

I will help you keep your job :slight_smile:

Here is another question:

do you trade yourself? If so, would you like to share a memorable trading moment / story

of your own with us?

[/B]

According to Jeremy Wagner,

Head Forex Trading Instructor at

DailyFx, the EUR/GBP has just

completed a “bat pattern” from

July 2012, which means

that a bullish move is on

the cards:

Interesting…

Yeah agree. We are trading near 2012 low. Let’s see

Yes PMH, I’ve traded for over a dozen years. I began my career as a futures trader focusing on US treasuries. I switched to trading forex when I joined FXCM in 2005.

Hmmm, it’s tough to pick just one as there are so many. :33:

So far, this one is shaping up as one I’d like to remember, though if you vote Yes next week, it could become one I’d like to soon forget… not that I’m trying to sway you. :57:

Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results.

Hello Jason Rogers,
that is a wonderful trade,
and indeed one that will move
quickly on Friday, once the votes will
get counted from the referendum…

I have already voted by post, so it has been a long waiting game…

I personally hope for no independence, so let me wish you many happy returns on your trade …

Broken trendline?
Heading south?

It looks like my automated system decided to take the money and run on this trade. While it doesn’t take fundamentals into account (it’s primarily SSI-based), I feel safer on the sidelines anyway with the Scottish referendum results pending. Even if there is a No vote, the upside for GBP/JPY could already have been factored into the current price.

Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results.

Right now the pair is going south breaking the strong support @ 0.7900 area. But the daily candle is not yet closed and it may close either above 0.7900 as a Doji (Pin bar) indicating Bullish reversal or as a strong bearish bar closing below the support area indicating continuation of bearish trend.

576 pips??

Congratulations!

I agree… Good analysis, byjoymj

Thanks!

Not a trade recommendation by any means, but my automated strategy now has the following 10 positions:

[ul]
[li]Long EUR/GBP, EUR/AUD and GBP/AUD
[/li][li]Short EUR/USD, EUR/JPY, USD/JPY, AUD/USD, AUD/JPY, GBP/USD and GBP/JPY
[/li][/ul]
That means it currently ranks the majors from strongest to weakest in the following order: JPY, USD, EUR, GBP and AUD.

That’s a bullish bias for EUR/GBP, but only just. Between the Scottish referendum results and the Alibaba IPO, tomorrow will be interesting!