Aud/jpy

Going long @ 79.95

Sounds like a good commercial…

Now! For only79.95! AUDJPY! Call now, our operators are standing by! :stuck_out_tongue:

Good entry level, I had a buy order at 78.00, thats at the 38.2 fib retracement and also theres past resistance now support at this level.

That was a great entry!

Hahaha, now you can finally get in @ 79.95…right before FOMC meeting

:smiley:

Target: 81.50

Wow tell me about it.

It doesn’t get much better than that.

Congrats cadarkitek!

The JPY pairs are getting a little too volatile and random for me the past couple of days. The one thing I believe in is a general overextension of stocks which would be negative for AUD/JPY.

…tell me about it. stomaching the rollercoaster for now…

adding one lot @ 80.55 if we cross.

Taking a shot at GBP/JPY short position. Sold at 156.22. Will move stop to breakeven if we reach 156.00 and shooting for 155.50.

That was a short lived trade :D. closed out with 10 pip loss after it bounced off of 156.06.

I’m waiting for the Psych Scalp line @ 155.92

Honestly, I was glad to get out of that other trade.

The only way I could describe it is that it was like watching paint dry, on the edge of my seat.

:confused:

The problem with today’s trade is that I was just bored and waiting for a new trade setup to develop. Which is probably the worst time ever to make a trade.

What was P/L for the week?

Did you use small size at least? :wink:

Cancelling this order.

It’s the end of the week. Calling it quits! Enjoying the day, cuz that’s what it’s all about, right!?

Hahah. Yes, only a mini lot thankfully, just getting it out of my system.

Down 40 pips for the week on the JPY pairs. But did well with an oil trade this week. Hopefully next week will bring some better setups. Enjoy the weekend!

we had the same week then… :wink:

The frustrating thing for me was that my two long trades were well into profitable territory, quite close to target. I stuck to my guns and got stopped out on both. I keep telling myself that the R/R ratio was well worth the shot (apx 1:4) even though it wasn’t succesful…

AUDJPY looks appetizing at these levels, especially if one is subscribing to the rally correction view, rather than the bear market continuance view.

Buy @ 78-79 ??
:slight_smile:

Have been right on direction but market volatility has been too extreme to stay in since I’m getting in too late then getting stopped out on the retracements. Part of the problem with that is not paying enough attention :rolleyes: to the market and charts during the day.

Will wait to see how the market reacts to the RBA meeting minutes.

The though has crossed my mind that maybe the trend is changing.

Looks like a clean bull flag to me.

$0.02 :wink:

Then this may be the spot to buy