Aud/jpy

Looks like AUD/JPY is stalling again at the 80 resistance level. But the RBA’s statement yesterday said the likely next step is to raise rates.

Yup. Still sitting on hands.

Long if it breaks 80.25

Stop moved to most recent 15m swing low @ 80.00

Pulling some risk off the table.

Got booted :wink:

-25 pips

S&P 500 bounces off of 1000 for 3rd day in a row, and AUD/JPY not setting new highs. I think I’ll wait for it to close above 81 to look for a long position or wait for a retrace to 75-77 area.

Sounds like a plan, man.

Well well, the moment of truth. Sufficiently satisfied with the move through 81 so got in after NFP. Long at 81.25 after the bounce around 10am. The one concern is if we see a retracement after such a strong move today.

Anyone’s game today I think.

If the bull’s continue, you bought yourself a nice bottom!

But getting dangerously close to getting stopped out at break even

yeah. I went short on the Guppy about an hour ago.

Playing the H4 8:00 a.m. candle.

That was close, 6 pips away from being stopped out :eek:. AUD/JPY doing a better job holding up compared with GBP/JPY.

160.59 on GBP/JPY would be 61% retracement from Friday’s move.

Thanks for the link to your blog :smiley:

I see you are looking at the exact same retracement I took a look at in my previous post :slight_smile:

Hilarious, you read my mind.

Hahah, always looking for my exit. But nice trade. Looks like it could test 160.

Posted below are daily and 4H charts. I’m looking to buy on reversal candle formations at both levels shown. If price breaks below the 4H past resistance(cyan line) then I’ll wait for it to test the daily.

No prob, thanks for looking :wink:

There’s your bounce at 160, as we speak.

Trying to decide to trade London or New York tomorrow…

Stopped out of course at break even, oh well. Will wait for a retrace to about 80.25.

Seems like GBP/JPY may be the better pair to watch for now until AUD/JPY retraces or I feel more comfortable with it. So for now, no trades for me until at least tomorrow morning.

I’d rather see my P/L stay the same than go down any day! :wink:

No trade, but watching for a break in AUD/JPY. Failure to breakthrough 79.50. Probably see stalling around this area before any potential break.