Aussie Brokers?

Interesting that FXPro have moved into VantageFX previous address.

In the past I have such problems with EA as you describe. I suggest that you can try “FXTG”, which is regulated and licensed by ASIC. First of all, you may want to start with a demo account and download its MT4 trading platform so you will see how it go and what suits you.
Go and have a look the information on their website
Good luck with your trading

Synergy FX

Try Pepperstone .com. I’ve been using their demo account for a while. Nice interface on it too.

You’re never a loser until you quit trying.

Etoro or Forex.com is the best for newbies if you are new, i have been through all the top ones above at some time… That is my take anyways… I prefer Etoro as there is no rollover… Rollover is a killer any newbie will find that one out… Good luck…

Hi Blates, Some other member already shared some Aussie Brokers. So check their services and match with your requirements and choose the best one. Even I am sharing Forex trading Australia website which offers forex trading tips to Australian traders and helps to increasing their profit.

GO markets is a good broker…
good execution, all running well.

used to use Go Markets … switched to Axi Trader i find them much better to deal with and execution is snappier …

Well i have two accounts with ibfx in US and in Australia, the second one i´ve closed because i see no difference besides leverage, hedging and FIFO things that i don´t use. IBFX is a market maker anyway and the were abserved by tradestation. But i am switching to Vantage FX, just wanna try with an STP before i jump to an ECN. I have noticed that charts are slightly different from ibfx especialy with gaps, spreads are much lower, with gbpjpy in ibfx the typical spread is 5.2 but with Vantage is between 2.2 I didn´t executed an order jet, i am still trading with ibfx, i am passing funds little by little, once i gather more than 1300 USD in Vantage i´ll start trading.

One more thing i have notice is with ibfx platform when i opned it, it connects for5 seconds an then it disconects for short time and reconects again but with Vantage it take a little longer to connect but conection seems to never drop.

Regards.

I’ve use Synergyfx and pepperstone, both are good.

I wasn’t too impressed with Vantage Fx or Go Markets.

I’ve traded them all on live accounts.

Any truth in the rumors that Pepperstone is just a White Label of AxiTrader? The suspicion has been going around for quite some time.

Pepperstone & AxiTrader - A Deeper Look at the Intricate Relationship - Forex Industry InsiderForex Industry Insider

I Know that MahiFX are ASIC regulated, and have their own platform. Demo account is pretty good.

Looks like Peppersone’s growing so fast they had to get larger offices:

https://pepperstone.com/forex-news/pepperstone-opens-new-head-office-and-trading-floor-facility

heh… nice

AlphaBroking

Intell Financial Markets

Both Use Axi for MT4 and counter party.

Contact them and ask them.

I recommend Pepperstone for both EA and Manual trading, the best MT4 brokers I’ve come across so far.

Cheers

As my last post go deleted by the moderator I thought it fit to provide a complete list of Aussie brokers as well as list whether they are a market maker, STP or ECN broker… I have not listed any whitelabel brokers such as Alpha Broking or Pepperstone as they do not own their own infrastructure or Australian Financial Services Licence, you will get a far better deal anyway if you trade with one of the core providers listed below.

IG Markets - Market Maker
CMC Markets - Market Maker
IBFX - Market Maker
Axitrader - Market Maker and STP
FXPro - Market Maker and ECN
GFT - Market Maker
Easy Forex - Market Maker
FXCT - Market Maker
Admiral Markets - Market Maker
Go Markets - Market Maker
AVA FX - Market Marker
Global Prime - STP and ECN
Vantage FX - Market Maker
IC Markets - True ECN Only
FXCM - Market Maker and STP
Forex.com - Market Maker

Of course the choice is yours as to which broker you trade with and whether you select a market maker, STP or ECN broker…

Vantage had really long execution times on their demo (2-3 seconds usually.) I asked them about it and they said the live account was better.

In my head, I’m thinking: Live account has to go an extra step to execute in the market instead of just sending a fake confirmation like a demo, how could it be faster?

/me shrugs

I would have accounts with both Synergy and IC Markets. Here is my take.

Synergy - Good broker, great service however I find that their spreads are a bit wider than most and the execution seems slightly lower than most other brokers. For a discretionary trader they are fine.

IC Markets ECN - My broker of choice for EA and high frequency trading, ultra tight spreads (the best I have seen) , fast execution speeds and good customer service.

You will do fine with either of these brokers, both are regulated by ASIC.

Can I ask who has had experience with Go Markets and what it has been like? I have heard their spreads go wild at some times but I would guess this maybe the same with all.

I would not be too comforted with ASIC protection as they are a toothless tiger, just check out the rogue Stock companies and nothing ever gets done.