Best Forex Trading Systems Hall of Fame (Past Winners)

o this is great information. these systems always play an important role. system at the forex have an extra advantage for the traders. they can make effective trading and can get high returns.

1 Like

What classifies them as system of the month? they are all nonsense. I thought this was supposed to be an educational site, not throwing naff systems at newbs for the sake of some advertising deal they have.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing!

thanksā€¦

Thanks for sharing this information.

I did not know who is the best trader of this session.The Journal is a day-to-day microadjustment of the blueprint. This is the document that requires you to adhere to your plan.

thanks! awesomes :wink:

thanks for sharing this meaningful information about Forex trading System

i cant really tell. but you can ask some forex expert about it. try to ask mario singh.forex strategy.

Dear all
Iā€™m just starting and I still donā€™t know MQL4. Do I need to code these strategies or can I download the files somewhere? Thanks!

HI Jonnyko, Did you find the correct platform of the Application? I am also searching this for long time.

As for brokers that donā€™t trade against the client, try searching NDD brokers.

Dear all
Iā€™m just starting and I still donā€™t know MQL4. Do I need to code these strategies or can I download the files somewhere? Thanks!

Where can I see the winner of 2013 on each month?

Looks like I won this (unbeknownst to me) back in September, 2011. Whereā€™s my prize? :smiley:

forex trading is best for all people so please help each other to tradi and do all profot .

Thank you for organizing itā€¦ Awesome information!!

Thanks for sharing Forex Trading System information with us. Update regularly

Thanks for sharing trading information with us. Trading system review is good for know about forex business.

Currency trading software are indispensable for Forex traders, especially who those who trade Forex regularly. As a trader you need to evaluate the software, there are several Forex trading software available in the market today; however, you need to analyze and go with the one that satisfies all your trading needs.