Bitcoin to fall off cliff?

I’m not understnding properly - Which topic title are you wanting to change ? The one you link to or my thread ?

Article from Finance Magnates:

Excerpt:

“The Bulgarian Bitcoin Association states that the banks in the country appear to have frozen the ability of clients to make transfers to foreign exchanges. In a statement the organisation outlines that there is no legal basis for the actions of the Bulgarian banks.”

Now it is Litecoin with the crazy one day move,

which one you like to we do that accordingly

What a novel reply - Just DON’T change the title of My Thread ! :rage:

We may need a new thread titled " Litecoin to fall off cliff?"

Nah - I’m happy for all the cryptos to be included, They’re all tied together IMHO - :sunglasses:

[edit - I suppose the latecomers can buy the “sprouts” - like baby Tulips :wink:

Litecoin after a one-day pullback explodes to new all-time highs

Update, Litecoin just hit $200 and Bitcoin has been up $2000 today

A post was split to a new topic: Forex.com Broker

1 Like

How long would you hold down those Bitcoins if you had to give a guess?

Nice forecast (the correction) @clint

To me its new form of payment so I’ll keep them for long… very long

Price pulling back now but Market Cap was above half a trillion dollars earlier,

How long would I keep bitcoin?

This is a once in a lifetime price move, if Bitcoin goes to one million dollars then I plan to be holding a few on that day.

“…Gross National Product in the United States increased to 17345.32 USD Billion in the third quarter of 2017 …”

https://tradingeconomics.com/united-states/gross-national-product

Half a trillion = 3% GNP of USA
If it got to $1,000,000 that would be equal to 25% GNP of USA !

Seeing how this is a global market, 25% of US GNP is not all that much

Here it is Half a trillion dollar market cap, back in July we were under 100 billion

Gotta love that add offering the N°1 secret on bitcoin no one’s talking about

I doubt that for the new year is above the exact 20K, I would say around the 25-odd, careful if not more. Its growth has been very hasty. I feel very excited because my income goes up every day more!

I would welcome a 10 to 20% pullback and a few weeks of sideways action, if that happens I will be buying a little every week