CopyCat Journal :7:

I have been in babypips long enough. I can say that I am one of the oldest member around, although I am not FX honorary member yet. I created this thread to rake up my post. The other intention is to see what can I contribute to this forum. :slight_smile:

I am a copycat in trading. I copy other ppl method and used them to make money. I read through alot of methods here and on Forex factory. I like the FX team trading methods. I believe the FX Team have show a good example by making trading simple and making money.

I will post my trade setups and also a preview for the next week plus the pairs I will look at. However I have a day job, so I cannot be active here. Will post when I have the time. :smiley:

So excited that I finally got my own thread. Let me throw in a trade idea.

This is a countertrend trade. So I will not aim for much. Aim to buy on the break of the pinbar circled. Risk 2% of my account. :slight_smile:

Would be great to know what pair and time frame you are looking at??? :54:

This is a AUDUSD H4 chart. :slight_smile:

Good idea. I have a short bias on the AU. Also on a side note you can cut down stop loss by getting in at the 50% mark of that pin bar. About right when you took that screen shot. However you do have a higher probability to wait till the break. Good trade I hope it works out for you as I am waiting for price to push up so I can get short

yawn, price is moving so slow today. I had closed half of my positions at 1.04. Let see what the markets can do during NY session. At least I make some pips. Not a bad start to my thread. :slight_smile:

Today I longed USDJPY and EURJPY from H4. Price seem to find support at these 2 areas.

My USDJPY got me in the green after FOMC statement and managed to mvoe up to my target. however EURJPY fails to hit my target. Was stopped out today. 1 win and 1 loss.