Cowabunga system MT4 indicator

Any idea what the trade history is about, once you load the TV indicator?

where is the ybop01file?! :confused:

The OP posted in 2007. He/she is long gone. You’ll need to look at the TradingView website or try these files:

Just click the UP ARROW in the quoted text above to move to the right reply,

1 Like

thanks buddy

Is this a non repaint system?I need to know about this indicator more details.

Trying asking here.

The OP is still active on TradingView. Even today.

How do you download the indicator

Once you have your TV account up and loaded, go to any chart, then look for Indicator icon, search for whatever indicator you want to add, in this case the Cowabunga system, and the select it. You can also favorite the indicator, so it’s easy to add to any future charts.

https://www.tradingview.com/support/solutions/43000555216-i-want-to-add-an-indicator-strategy-published-by-another-user-to-my-chart/

Long shot, but any chance someone has this file? It looks like it was removed. Only the original versions are left in the links. I came across the TradingView version which said it was based off this post but it’s 15 years old… :frowning:

You try this?

AH! I didn’t know about this. Thank you for sharing!

Let me know if you find it working. It’s been a while since I looked at it.

Hi pipalot
Many thanks for the updated indicator
I am new to forex and reading through pipsology

Can I check if there was any further update to your indicators ? That I could download and try?

Hi ybop01
Can I check from where could I download the latest cowabunga system that you developed? Please help

You will miss trades if you rely on the OSMA aspect of the system. It doesn’t have to go from negative to positive and vice versa sometimes. Could drop that indicator for the Volume one. Its more descriptive. I think the 8 and 20 EMA are also much better MA settings.

I’m not able to find the link to download the indicator

Neither am I, I think it has been removed.