Daily Technical Analysis by FxGrow

[B]FxGrow Daily Technical Analysis – 25th Jan, 2015[/B]
[I]By FxGrow Research & Analysis Team[/I]

[B]EURCAD - dynamic rebound from the support area[/B]

After January 20th when EURCAD reached 1.6100 (5 years high), dynamic rebound occurred. Falls lasted 3 days and finished at 1.5245 level which is 38,2% Fibonacci level of earlier uptrend movement. That area was additionally strengthened by the support.
Currently there is a rebound which should reach at least 1.5570 area (nearest strong resistance). Indicated resistance is important for further direction of price movement.

[B][I]To read this Full in depth Analysis please visit FxGrow.[/I][/B]

[I][B]Note:[/B] This analysis is intended to provide general information and does not constitute the provision of INVESTMENT ADVICE. Investors should, before acting on this information, consider the appropriateness of this information having regard to their personal objectives, financial situation or needs. We recommend investors obtain investment advice specific to their situation before making any financial investment decision.[/I]

[B]FxGrow Daily Technical Analysis – 26th Jan, 2015[/B]

[B]EURUSD - movement toward 1.0930[/B]

Last week EURUSD falls to area 1.0800 during press conference (after EBC meeting). Despite the attempt to deepen this decline, supply wasn’t able to take control. Since the beginning of current week EURUSD moved upward.

[I][B]Note:[/B] This analysis is intended to provide general information and does not constitute the provision of INVESTMENT ADVICE. Investors should, before acting on this information, consider the appropriateness of this information having regard to their personal objectives, financial situation or needs. We recommend investors obtain investment advice specific to their situation before making any financial investment decision.[/I]

[B]FxGrow Daily Technical Analysis – 26th Jan, 2015[/B]

[B]EURJPY - double bottom pattern, but demand doesn’t look very strong[/B]

For almost 3 weeks EURJPY moved in a downward channel. All this time the movement was near to key support. On last Thursday after failure attack at 126.20 level, you can see characteristic double bottom pattern (visible at time-frame D1). Since that moment all candles are green, but reaction of demand isn’t as strong as you could expected.

[B]FxGrow Daily Technical Analysis – 27th Jan, 2015[/B]

[B]AUDCAD - 0.9740 level will finish the correction?[/B]

Since January after two months of uptrend, there is a correction on AUDCAD. Correction reached Fibonacci 38,2% of the last upward movement. Price dynamically rebounded but falls were back quickly and since January 20 there is another downward impulse. It is likely that AUDCAD will form ABC simple correction. Target for falls when A=C is 0.9740.

[B]FxGrow Daily Technical Analysis – 27th Jan, 2015[/B]

[B]NZDUSD - lack of certainty for further movement direction[/B]

Since half of the year NZDUSD has moved in consolidation between 0.6860 - 0.6250. In mid-January supply tested support at region 0.6400, which so far has been defended.

[B]FxGrow Daily Technical Analysis – 28th Jan, 2015[/B]

[B]GBPAUD - new low, falls targeting 1.9900[/B]

After rebound lasting almost entire January, yesterday supply finally won and deepened latest low. If today’s macroeconomic data from UK doesn’t make a sentiment reversal declines will continue.

[B]FxGrow Daily Technical Analysis – 28th Jan, 2015[/B]

[B]EURUSD - trend continuation after FOMC[/B]

After return above 1.0800 at the beginning of the week, upward movement continues. Main doubt in this week was Thursday’s FOMC decision on interest rates and more specifically the meeting protocol. In the announcement there were a dovish elements, especially indication that interest rates should be lowered because of the situation on Wall Street, and the risk of inflation associated with oil depreciation and dollar increases.

[B]FxGrow Daily Technical Analysis – 29th Jan, 2015[/B]

[B]USDJPY - sharply up, due to Bank of Japan interest rates cut[/B]

Previous analysis in which I indicated possibility of further BoJ policy easing and USDJPY gains, was very profitable. I wrote: “USDJPY reached to first important resistance at 118.80 and rebound occurred. If demand breaks above that resistance next targets will be at: 120.60, 121.40, 123.50”. So it happened after BoJ decided to adopt negative interest rates.

[B]FxGrow Daily Technical Analysis – 29th Jan, 2015[/B]

[B]USDCAD - ABC correction may be already finished[/B]
Since January 20 USDCAD corrects its earlier long uptrend. Declines are already 700 pips and price reached important level. Support at 1.3970 is strengthened by Fibonacci 38,2% of earlier upward movement.

[B]FxGrow Daily Technical Analysis – 01st Feb , 2016[/B]

[B]CADJPY - V bottom pattern[/B]

Since the beginning of January CADJPY declined until January 20 when PIN BAR candle with a very long shadow occurred just above support at 78.90 (support from 2012). It was a first signal that rebound may occur. It happened thanks to information from BoJ about further easing action. Due to this rebound we saw a dynamic upward movement and at the chart you can see rare V bottom pattern.

[B]FxGrow Daily Technical Analysis – 01st Feb , 2016[/B]

[B]GBPNOK - very good moment for a rebound[/B]

GBPNOK reached important support and rebound attempt occurred once again. Admittedly, since March 2013 price moves in an uptrend, however for the last 3 months we clearly saw troubles of demand with further upward movement. Last high was reached in November 5, since then GBPNOK falls.

[B]FxGrow Daily Technical Analysis – 02nd Feb, 2016[/B]

[B]OIL brent - near key level above support[/B]

In previous analysis I indicated target for upward movement 36.00, I wrote: “rebounds at OIL were usually dynamic so while the key levels weren’t broken current movement should be seen as a correction. Key resistances are at levels: 36.00 (former support that stopped declines in December) and 42.50”.

[B]FxGrow Daily Technical Analysis – 02nd Feb, 2016[/B]

[B]EURUSD - another attempt of break above bearish regression channel[/B]

Demand on EURUSD definitely catched the wind. Since a week supply wasn’t able to cross 1.0800 level, beside this last two days show constant upward movement. Currently price broke above bearish regression channel in which price moved since December 4.

[B]FxGrow Daily Technical Analysis – 03rd Feb, 2016[/B]

[B]GBPUSD - Inside upward channel[/B]
After rebound on January from 6-years low, GBPUSD continues upward movement. Since two weeks it moves in bullish regression channel. Before new uptrend impulse occurs, it is likely that price will move to the lower limit of that channel (area 1.4200). Further upward movement should be continued - current rebound didn’t reach even a basic Fibonacci 38,2% level (area 1.4520) of previous downward movement.

[B]FxGrow Daily Technical Analysis – 03rd Feb, 2016[/B]

[B]NZDCAD - rebound after uptrend line test[/B]

NZDCAD looks very interesting. From September to December 2015 price moved in an uptrend. In the end of December correction occurred which continues till today. Downward movement took a shape of ABC simple correction and particular points can be marked already. There isn’t perfect equal A = C, but other elements should help with further upward movement.

[B]FxGrow Daily Technical Analysis – 04th Feb, 2016[/B]

[B]USDJPY - Sharp declines after completed reverse H&S pattern[/B]

Such technical price behaviour like last USDJPY movement can’t be seen very often. First it formed reverse head and shoulders pattern and BoJ decision was an excuse for upward movement. Target for that movement coincides almost perfectly with reverse H&S potential target (it can be measured by range between the top of the head and neckline). USDJPY after reaching the target begun declines immediately and support at 118.80 didn’t stop the price even for a moment.

[B]FxGrow Daily Technical Analysis – 04th Feb, 2016[/B]

[B]GBPCAD - huge volatility after BoE decision[/B]

Today huge volatility occurred at currency pairs with GBP. It was caused by BoE decision on interest rates. That decision was consistent with forecasts which mean interest rates stayed at the same level. There were a hesitance on the market and just after decision GBPCAD sharply fell to the 1.9890 level and as quickly rebounded. That level was three months support. BoE statement was unequivocal from one side rates hike is possible and from the other lowered the forecast for inflation.

[B]FxGrow Daily Technical Analysis – 05th Feb, 2016[/B]

[B]EURUSD - movement in 1.1500 direction, watch out on today’s U.S. nonfarm payrolls[/B]

Roaring success of the bulls at EURUSD is in full swing. After broke above bearish regression channel price also broke resistances at 1.1050 and 1.1120. Next resistance is at 1.1350 however it looks like the goal for demand is at 1.1500. That level is the upper limit of big channel in which price moved since 12 months. Only once during last year that level was exceeded for two days.

[B]FxGrow Daily Technical Analysis – 05th Feb, 2016[/B]

[B]GBPUSD - declines after U.S. nonfarm payrolls readings[/B]

After macroeconomic reading of U.S. nonfarm payrolls dollar strengthened. EURUSD and GBPUSD declined, but more interesting situation can be seen at GBPUSD. Nonfarm payrolls grew 151K in January, however that reading is almost 20% worse than the forecast. From the other side the unemployment rate edged down to 4.9% (what is also different from forecasts).

[B]FxGrow Daily Technical Analysis – 08th Feb, 2016[/B]

[B]EUR/USD - technical analysis of popular major[/B]

In last Thursday we could spot an attempt to break the 1,1250 area, where at least two Fibonacci levels are located. First one is the 61.8% of 24th August bear move - price didn’t really test it, but it was really close. Second resistance is a 100% level from the 100% pattern. Measuring the corrective move from 3rd of December we can draw the resistance line right in the place of reversal. This line was perfectly tested by the price and market reaction was perfect as well.