Daytrading "David Jefferson Style" ;)

I am going to stop posting or reading public forums. I don’t need threats in my life. I have a good family with young children and I don’t need to have someone threatening them or attack them. I wish you lots of luck here. I will stick to the other forum where i have good friends including the site owner. As when anything like this gets out of control like this she bans the person from her forum. Hope you all make lots of pips. Sorry to leave but I cant handle this anymore!!

Jeff

PS and I dont need photos posted of me and my house etc on public forums. My twitter has my family photo maybe I should take it down for there safety!!

The fact of the matter here is simple.

I have taught more people here how to trade correctly than probably anyone else. If you read the old thread, its filled with people giving glowing reviews on both ways of trading I have taught. More people have enjoyed learning and currently enjoying using the methods I have taught for FREE!

Did I charge a fee for the 3 month program…yes I did. I charged £245 which is around £80 per month for 5 hours of live trading room and training 5 days per week for the 3 months. As I said before and say again, that is hardly an excessive fee. The fee was mostly to cover the resources uses (webinar software and other things) and cover a little bit of my time.

I never said I would do more than 3 months of coaching, and I didn’t promise the earth. The 3 month program was to teach the order flow in real time live on your screen, and over a 3 month period I believed that many people would then be able to do this for themselves!

The fact of the matter is, I have provided a very detailed thread here at babypips that outlines the strategies and shows you how to use them. Again many of the readers are currently using it and still are making money using them!

Let not have any hypocrites, many people who have spat the dummy out are people who have publicly said they are using the methods on the other thread and like them a lot!

I see lots of people claim to be successful traders here (jshear) being just one of them… but yet… I don’t see any threads they have started where they actually share and teach successful trading methods. All I see is their bulls**t.

As far as I’m concerned these people are all talk but actually prove nothing, show nothing, or help anyone!

So what have I actually done here?

Lets get this right…

1: I have provided a very informative and detailed thread that teaches 2 trading methods that people are enjoying and using to make money.

2: I provided lots of my time on support and answering questions

3: I offered a 3 month live trading/training room for a small fee… which I have cancelled and refunded.

So please tell me where the fraud is or the con, as people have their money back from me, and yet I’m still offering free support/help for my methods.

Also, the old thread was closed on my request to pipzilla! I PM’ed pipzilla and asked him to make the thread a read only thread to stop spammers wasting the free educations and training there.

David

No ones threatened you. Lets get the story right and not mix words up here with words that have not been mentioned.

I have NOT threatened you. I simply said I have a lot of info been given to me by a few people that I think others should see, since you have used the word fraud against others.

Thats simply all I have said. There is NO threats made.

You claim to have proof about me and this so called other person. So I’m simply doing what you tried with me, post evidence about you.

Whats up… not like the taste of your own medicine.

If thats a threat, then I guess you started it, as your the one who started to post BS about me. But the stuff I have on you is FACT.

You have an old steet view from google of my home. I live in an area that the homes are being nocked down daily and new homes are being built. I live in a new house. I am not posting photos of where you live? This is against privacy as there are many crazy people out there in the internet world. You are threatening to post photos of my home etc… This is an invasion of my personal privacy. I have young children and wife . And my wife is very scared of this. I have made a decision after this type of theat to stop posting on public forums and move on with my life. Its too bad I have made some nice friends from the forex forums from all around the world that I talk to frequently on Skype. I guess you have gone too far so my days making friend here and other forums are finished. I wish you lots of luck with you forex trading. I hope that Donna and others who say you are someone else are wrong. But I am gone from here for good for my families sake!! You have taking this too far!!

Cheers

Jeff

If anyone wants to learn more about order flow trading and the more advanced ways of trading it. Then I’m willing to start a brand new thread here and show them.

No fee, money or payment is asked. I’m willing to spend some of my time helping if others want to learn how to trade order flow in full. You know, since I’m allegedly a conman, scammer and fraudster, it would be my absolute pleasure to steal all the pretend money you all pay me for my efforts here!

If people are wanting me to do this. Then I will start the thread.

Hi Dave,

I would have sent a PM but i cant due insufficient posts.

Are you,or would you consider running the live trading room? I find webinars so much easier to learn from than text. There are people here who still would like to learn from your experience.

Thanks,

Jonny.

Jeff there you go again putting words into my mouth that I have not said!

1: I have not threatened you!

2: I have not threatened to post pictures of your house or your family!

But you do sound pretty shaken up about my report on your actions that’s being put together, and you and me both know why that is!

The report that I’m going to publicly publish is about you only, not your family and not your house or where you live. The photos I have just now and the ones I’m waiting on being sent from someone n your area is photos of records.

Since you posted countless BS things about we and links ad called me a fraud. Then its only right that I provide true information about you and what you really are!

The old saying is true Jeff… Don’t do to others what you don’t like being done to you.

You David scare me. You emails and threats to me and others are typical of a sick person. Here is what you sent Donna via email. To me I am scared to be attacked by you. This is why I am done with public forums in my life. Who needs this:

Learning To Be The Fisher And Not The Fish

I want to be able to sleep at night. I have young kids and I worry about there safety after reading all the things you send people. Sorry but I am staying away.

Jeff

Yeah I can see all the threats there… you must be realllyyy scared with all of those threats made…lol

Wake up you clown!

I don’t know, maybe I need glasses or something… or maybe someone can poit out the threats contained in that email?

I see you don’t post Donna’s emails to me. Jeff you need to try harder m8, your transparent on what your trying to do. People can see your just trying to tar me.

But the fact remains… there are NO threats there, and non made to you. Also still waiting to see your threads that you have started and helped people, shown methods and spent time with people.

By the way Jeff, I wouldn’t be surprised if a few people prosecute you after my report is published. You really do define the meaning of fraud.

Next Friday is the big day when the report goes live.

Hi David

Is your blog down? Or has it moved?>

Cheers

Chris

I no longer run the blog, as I asked a question here. If people want me to help with the order flow stuff and show the advanced stuff then I will do it here on babypips with a new thread.

Brilliant that would be great and appreciated.

Chris

guuyyyyyyyyyys! holy cow. could you finally stop bashing each others heads in, or at least do it via pm, i don’t care. but stop spamming this thread with that stuff.

first, you should be more differentiated. I started the thread and I never said you were a fraud. I was just on the side of those “asking questions”, isn’t that what every decently intelligent person should do? ask questions and not take everything just like that??
and the only thing i really did and still do not like is your aggressive attitude! i would love to learn more from you and i would also be interested in a new thread, but pleeeeeeeeeeease, stop acting like an aggressive child, whose ego got hurt or for whatever reason you are like this.

You should aim that at the attackers, not the defender as its pretty one-sided on your part.

not sure what you mean. the first part was directed at the both of you and the second part was meant for you.

I am still waiting for refund. Also sent an email request 2 days ago but no answer yet.

If you requested it on Friday, the it will come through on Monday. It is the weekend you know!

ok thanks, i will wait. I thought paypal works on weekend.

OMG…I just can’t believe what’s happening down here. David, Since yesterday morning i was checking your blog,twitter and was trying to reach you through mail but in vain. I do know that you were so pissed of cause of the moron’s who spoiled the show last Friday. But look at here, it’s started again ?? I’m done defending with such idiot’s.

All i want is to learn and yes not only me but many and if you want i can list em down. I’m not a new member here and I’ve been through many thread’s and learnt many thing’s from successful trader’s in here and i expect to learn from you too. That’s what im here for not to defend someone.

I didn’t had any problem with the live room if it was for free or if it was a paid one. I know i’m not paying for signals or such crap but i’m spending on education.

I wont take the name but you remember someone bashed you in the chat room and later he comes to you and feels sry for what he has done ? and start’s again here ? I just don’t understand one thing if someone want’s to really help newbie’s, why in the red hell they don’t open a thread and teach their strategy or such ? why do they waste their so called precious time bashing other’s who are really making it ?

I just have one request for you David, there are people out there like me who are eager to learn lota thing from you. Just start teaching for us and get rid of those troll’s. No matter what you do, what you say they will keep trolling. Suppose if you really make a 100$ to 10,000$ and show it publicly through Myfxbook. They say that you did it using some EA’s or such. I mean, they are here to spoil the thing’s. Please do not waste your time cause of them.

P.S - I have received my payment and even my friend’s who signed up got their amount back and im sure everyone will get their’s.

Regards
Olbizz.

If he is lying - about who he is, his experience, his name, his assets, refunds etc, that is of no concern to you?

I would have thought that would put a question mark over everything he has posted, no?

I prefer trend following trading, and will continue to use some of the techniques he has gone through, but I am taking everything he has said/says with a massive pinch of salt.