Daytrading "David Jefferson Style" ;)

Biddiddler, you are one of the hypocrites. Reading your posts on my old thread, you were one of the main ones that was posting about how much you liked my methods and how you were using them to make money.

I have nothing to lie about! I have coached for free, and offering to coach for free… show me the lies, fraud or scams.

Feel free to take what I say like a pinch of salt… but I see your still here hungry for more of my coaching and using my methods!

Make your mind up son. Either your following me or you aint, but don’t be 2 faced about it, you either like my stuff or you dont!

You can’t be both a lover and a hater I’m afraid!

You don’t have to thank me, I said I would do it and I will.

Paypal do work on weekends yes. But banks don’t!

I have to transfer money into paypal via bank transfer which takes a few days, then refund it. I hope you understand that.

Dave
Your bog and twitter have been removed and your emails are bouncing back. Are you still doing order free this week as promised?

Thanks

Justin, I thought the posts here explained the situation!

I’m not prepared to be called a lair or cheat when all I have done here is provide free training and methods. The 3 month program was COMPLETELY optional. I never held a gun to anyone’s head and forced them to pay the fee for the 3 month course. But all of a sudden I’m a cheat ect ect ect. You would seriously think I kicked peoples door in and held a gun to their head and demanded a money.

If people want the training I will do it as I have said on this thread! So if there is demand for it, then I will happily do it for free!

Twitter and Blog are down because there just a spamming group for idiots. Anything I do can be done here, and if it becomes a spamming ground, then thats not my problem!

Can’t believe some of the comments, Dave J explain how we can analyse charts and also brought something new to the table which was order flow. I don’t understand where the scam is??? He offered live trading at a price why is that scamming! So what if he isn’t really called Jefferson or some of his claims are exaggerated so what if they are true! His shown a lot for free and still continues to do so.

Where is the scam!

Lay off him and let him continue explaining his methods,

I haven’t accused you of anything, and I am still using your methods, and I appreciate the time you have taken in explaining them. Unfortunately I do not have the ability to forward test them for a year before a year has passed. Do you have a time machine?

You banned me from your twitter, I was affectively asking jsshear for proof.

If the allegations are untrue, then it should be easy to refute. I don’t see much effort, your reaction has been to stop everything you were doing, which seems odd for a person with nothing to hide.

It is beyond me why anyone will spend their time throwing insults at anyone who is contributing or in this case creating an informative thread, if you don’t like it then don’t follow it or contribute to it and if you don’t want to pay for it then don’t. I personally have learnt a lot from the thread and the moment i am not learning or enjoying it i wont follow it anymore.

People say the Porsche isn’t mine… well I proved it was… how do I have one if I’m skint or a scammer. The Porsche was bought with cold hard cash.

People say I don’t have the assets I do or I’m not a city trader. To be honest, this just sounds like pure jealousy to me.

Anyway, my offer for free training stands!

Great to see that you’re still around and offering the much appreciated help.

I’m still willing to learn alot, in a whiners-proof room though. Maybe we can start something off the radar and hand out the information to access it through PM’s? To keep the buggers out.

Hey Dave,

The Thread didnt really explain it for me. Im sorry you are feeling attacked. I would just ignore it and move on helping people. Im saddened to here you arent continuing with the webinars. I was really looking forward to learning. Just remember though that for every one person you help and likes you, there will be 9 who dont. Just feed the positive and ignore the negative stuff. I really think you should continue with the webinars and let the successful followers prove the rest wrong.

Hello Justin,

I will take your words on board and thanks!

Hello Again David,
Is there way to have contact with you still, like email or something?
Just, i get the feeling this thread may (should?) be closed for being completely off-topic

PM me and I will give you some of my personal contact methods

For some reason I cant PM. not sure whats going on

Seriously?

Photoshop this then…

Now run out and buy one just now!

Dave
just start a new thread, if the trolls come back put then on ignore and they can’t post again on the thread, also ask the mods to keep it clean.

the thread is great for people who to to have a reference

Dammit, I have to have 50 posts to message. What a pain in the neck (to be polite)

Dont worry I have your email

Can we not just keep this thread clean. Enough bashing I am getting tired of it. I just want to learn to trade.

Cheers for taking my bank statement and photo shopping it… You have just committed fraud!

Using your own IP address… babypips should have that on record.