Dux Forex Signal Service Discussion

Dux is working on a trade copier, right? So why don’t they use myfxbook? All they need to do is link their account so it will be the master and anyone that will follow them will get the trades? Myfxbook will measure the performance so it will be easier to evaluate the pips that were made. Its free for dux to link their account and people pay for following it. It can be set up in less than 30 minutes. If they are serious about the trade copier and have no problem showing their performance they would go for it. This is my humble opinion.

dux only has e-mail message or website that tell entry,sl,and tp1,tp2,tp3

Yes but they said they are working on the trade copier, its on their site somewhere and its been published in this thread as well.

yes they re working on an EA for MT4 …you can find this under NEWS on the Homepage
but i prefer to manage my trades manual

I also prefer manual so I am with you on this. As I am already using signals what disturbed me with dux is that they don’t publish the signals they sent. If it requires a lot of technical work then using myfxbook for trade copier is killing 2 birds with 1 stone. All the trades are recorded by myfxbook and anyone that wants a trade copier can use it. Like I said before, it takes several minutes to set it up.

Well live results firsthand on your own account are the best way of showing results. Even myfxbook can be manipulated but using an actual trial of their signals to place on your account can never be manipulated. You can see first hand how they work and you can know for sure that the signals were indeed from them. From what I know the Trade Copier will be their own standalone interface. These guys are building their own from scratch which is probably why its taking this long. The testing is whats going on now.

Not quite. If I subscribe to Dux and the free trial goes bad, does this mean they are bad? Not really. If the trial goes well, does it mean they are good? Not really. Performance is the only way to measure the consistency and this is something dux chose not provide. The question is, why not? I doubt they will have an answer to this question and this is why I personally do not engage in in signal providers that don’t show a track record. Some people it wouldn’t bother so I am speaking for myself.

My opinion: I did not renew my subscription. They seem to have good trades followed by bad trades, and to be honest… I’m not 100% sure that they’re real traders. It is so easy, easy, to provide automatic signals in: MyFxbook, Zulutrade and MQL5 (MQL5 has a minimum fee of $20) but… what really worried me since the first time I read about their possible autotrading is that:

AUTOTRADING EAS ARE CHEAP AND READILY AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE AND USE WITH CUSTOMERS.

They don’t need to develop any EAs. They can use one, find it searching in Google for only $200. They could be providing the service since long ago if they really wanted to.

That’s what really made my alarm sound.

I can agree with that. EA’s only need to be developed if none exist in the market. About the bad trades, every signal provider has good and bad months. But I cant even tell the frequency of the bad and good trades and whether the losses were recovered because there is no performance and I personally don’t like guessing.

yes you all are right with this critic points but in the end its up to everybody self if you are able to make money out of this signals …and there are alot of people who made money with dux …

im still in testing mode but so far we have had 3 signals with 3 winners…last signal occures approx 2 h ago and we already in the money…and we could get in the trade some time earlier then dux told us and make 25 extra pips in addition to the 15 dux signal pips (in my case there were 2 early positions + 2 dux signal positions overall : +80 pips )
think this is pretty f…g sweet but to be honest i would wish they have a performance page like ddmarkets or a nice tracking section where everybody could see the past trades …
but hey it is like it is and as long as i can profit from there signals (in a long term ) i am satisfied
so for me the testing period goes on

but i agree with you…can not understand why they dont record and show there detailed performance

‘Made money,’ you used past tense. Once there is a performance after 4 - 6 months you have some sort of indication how the signals are going. Many traders are not like you and will use the entry points. I am assuming you are an experienced trader because taking trades ahead of time can be very risky.

I can think of one reason but I am not saying its the case. If the signals are generated from someone else, a software, an individual or another company and then dux copies them then there is no way they will show a performance because then traders can track the original source of the signals. I am not saying this is what dux is doing, just a possible reason why not to show a performance if they are really good.

Pollar, slight contradiction, you are not saying what it is you are thinking, then you go on to say it.

Do you have any connection to any other signal providers?

The answer to the question as to why they “may” not be intentionally posting performance may be the obvious fact. They provide 3 profit taking points each trader might use a different profit taking point. The amount of performance that does one for a trader might be different for another, so how does anyone tell? Dux themselves have said that at times, some clients made more profit than themselves simply because they used a higher TP level. Bottom line is, if they use TP1 for most of their trades and if all the trades went to TP3, they would be showing performance based on THEIR account only but other traders could be using TP3 and they would have had the max performance. So showing performance on trades that have 3 TP levels is not as straight forward because it would all depend on how the individual managed the trade. If you don’t think they are real traders why don’t you contact them and ask them the most complex forex related question and you should get your answer. I was a skeptic too when I first joined them but I know for sure that they are the real deal. These guys have now had like a 30 consecutive win rate. I have yet to see any robot that delivers that without some sort of risky martingale type of mm.

I totally agree with this post. Well said. If I am making money, you are making money and everyone else is making money, it doesn’t mean squat if they show their performance or not. They are still a world class winning profitable signals service till today.

I see what you mean. Unfortunately due to my experience with past signal providers if I don’t see a performance it is not for me. I am speaking only for myself. Its impossible to understand what are the wins versus the losses if there is no performance and I am sure you can understand that. I am beyond the point of taking a head dive.

Dux Forex is great as a signals provider. I think we can all agree on that. Their USD/CAD signal today hit TP1 and is currently around B/E at the moment. It was like 1 pip away from another epic win. Still expect it to go up. This week was an amazing week.

Hello All,

I must say I am not one to get on the signal service train (not knocking others just not my cup of tea) but after reading some reviews and seeing how inexpensive the service is I have decided to test it out. To be upfront, I am extremely skeptical starting out as they don’t provide performance data and it seems as though they remove past signals after SL or TP are hit so it is impossible to do any analysis going back. As a result, I plan on performing my analysis going forward.

jakeroberts - You mentioned that the USD/CAD signal today hit the TP1, what do you have as the high bar as my chart shows it missed by a few pips (more than any difference in spread) and thus would still be an open trade.

I don’t want to get in any trouble for disclosing specifics but does anyone know the basis of their signals? As I just started reviewing the service I have seen one USD/CAD trade and it looks like this particular signal is filling in the large down candle body from 9/30 on the 4 hour chart.

EDIT R/R on TP1 is 0.33. I updated this as my spreadsheet was incorrect.

Every single trade they gave the past 3 weeks have been profitable. They are excellent. At times they have placed signals that had not been touched for weeks but when they got hit, they went beyond TP3. They anticipate the trades well. I will definitely support this company with my heart. I had some mishap with my paypal account so the fee was not paid but they gave me the month totally free until I get it fixed. Thats the integrity they have which I admire. The USD/CAD trade TP1 was not filled yet for me because remember that the market has to go through TP1 not just hit it. I am still at the entry level since it went down. The market is closed now so I guess we will wait and see. Keep it up dux forex.