Dux Forex Signal Service Discussion

I understand that the market has to trade through the TP in order to guarantee execution but my point is that it missed the TP by a number of pips, more than if accounting for a reasonable spread. You said it hit the TP1 so unless my charting is off it missed it by at least 8pips. I am looking to deal in facts and just didn’t want to mislead others that might not be subscribers.

Fingers crossed the success you mentioned continues!

think you maybe need the New York close Charts …
at my chart tp 1 at 1.3349 were hit
missing the tp by 8 pips means 1.3341 and this is a very big difference maybe you can switch the closing time of the candles at your broker

by the way sorry for the bad english iam not a nativ speaker :slight_smile:

It looks like my brain must have been a bit off… I am showing a high of 1.3347 with one broker and 1.3348 with another, both of which didn’t hit the TP but that is most likely do to spreads. Sorry for the mis-information in my previous post!

No worries on the English, thank you for your help!

+20 Pips USD/CAD. Another win in the record books by the DUX! Well done.

Great. Looks like it went beyond TP1. This trade went to +53!

+41 for me. Impeccable predictions. :smiley:

I have been using dux forex for 3 months now and its been good most trades where winners I only take my trades to TP1 cause they are always hit, TP2 and TP3 Sometimes hit but when they do i am not behind the pc.

I like Dux forex there are not a lot of trades but almost always hit TP1 ( around +20pips) its small but it makes me have nice profits

Nice job everyone. T1, T2, and T3 were all hit. Only paper trading on my end.

I didnt receive any signals recently :frowning:

look again :wink:

Yeah got the email right after posting. I gota say, if this signal service. Osted 200$, i would still pay it. It has made me quite the cash. Any other similar signal services out there?

eur usd trade hit sl…
but is still on the signal page
my first looser

I joined their service yesterday and put on the EUR/USD which hit SL, but why is it still listed?

i ve wrote them an email , just asking why the eur /usd is still listed on the signal page…

but so far 3 winners 1 loser

I opened a ticket.

I wonder if they still think it going to happen?

EDIT:- website has been updated, now no trade.

Just got an email saying new trade is up(my first email from them with a trade). No details in the email need to view on web site is that normal?

Paul

I am new to the service as I am testing it out and yes it is normal. You receive an email and then have to login to the site and get the related information.

Figured I would provide a performance update since I started tracking the service. The entries and exits are per the service.

4 trades (3 closed, 1 open - underwater at this time)

Total pips using the following targets:

T1 -58.2pips (1 win / 2 losses)
T2 -51.9pips (1 win / 2 losses)
T3 -47.1pips (1 win / 2 losses)

Based on the thread it looks like I joined at a rough patch but please keep in mind this is only the result of a few days of the service.

Hope this helps

SL hit on open trade

4 trades

Total pips using the following targets:

T1 -111.1pips (1 win / 3 losses)
T2 -104.8pips (1 win / 3 losses)
T3 -100.0pips (1 win / 3 losses)

I just started using the signal provider and it hit SL in the last three trades.

I am still testing it to check the performance and still with small lot sizes. Will keep trading the signals for at least a month and then will decide what to do.