E500 to 1 million trading LIVE

Hey there, so which of the two accounts shall we start following?
I hope you don’t loose more money, should we start following you. What about the simulation tests, don’t you perform any?

Dear traders/investors,

NEWS

This month I finished university so the previous weeks I finally was able to do some fundamental research towards the strategy’s I made. About 7 EA’s have been developed now trading live in just one account. (I’m only trading in one account)
Each EA + currency has it’s own backtest. So 16 2 year backtests have been made!
This time I’m taking it serieusly because I want to have the business licensed in one year.

How to trade 5 years with the account made:

[I][ul]
[li]-First, the 16 EA’s will be trading the following year.
[/li][/ul]

[ul]
[li]-Then, to exceed the time I’m able to use the EA’s, I will do backtests again for the following year (after trading one year) comparing the performance of each EA. Then EA’s with low performance will be kicked out.
[/li][/ul]

[ul]
[li]… next, we are able to trade the second year… etc for the third, fourth, fifth year.
[/li][/ul]

Now we are able to earn money for five years only using one strategy (backtested for 2 years)
without any manual interventions of our team or changing anything in the codes of the strategy. [/I]

Why investors normally do not succeed at zulutrade…

Many traders, also the number one of zulu at the moment, but also the previous number one for half a year starts trading very good (but risky) the first months. Trading MANUALLY. Then when he has capital of a few million dollars, he starts to play safe. (no wins anymore, just a few pips extra each month) But still 6 million dollars following earning about S15.000 each month! (I know because I managed about 2 million earning S5000 a month)
So investors are not able to earn anything. Because the best traders (most capital) play safe, then they all crash in a few month because trading manually is not possible at timeframe’s of 1 or 5 minutes I think. To earn enough commissions, all strategies are trading at small (too small) timeframes manually.

Now I developed this robot…

This account (EAs) will work at a continuous performance. Performance of first three months for example will be indicative for the following months AND we are able to trade on small timeframes because we use robot entries/exits.

I posted the 16 2 year backtests of each EA + currency trading LIVE below.
Live account is performing equally right now, but It’s too soon to say something about the account of just 2 weeks now.

… ow sorry, Im only able to post 5 attachements. You need to visit the link Newz & Backtests | PipShip

The previous account I started two months ago still had some mistakes in the codes. I first had to graduate from university, so thats why I wasn’t able to correct it in time. I had to wait till this moment before trading seriously again. (to fully test all the EA’s in about one month) This time no ****ty performance. I know what I’m capable of.

Nice performance man! not bad at all. I always liked you analytics - you have a nice line of thought!
Welcome back and happy pipping!

Nice. But want about your stats for the whole month of August? I’d like to see it if possible.

The account has been started the 12th of august. (no matter what, I will trade this account for five years. I know I restarted the account a couple of times because I was unhappy with the codes. This time I’m totally satisfied with the backtest results) We have to wait a couple of months to see confirmation of the performance of backtests.

Trading the previous account. (-300/300) About half a year ago, 2.000.000.00 dollars following, I know also this time performance will equal the backtests posted.

For your own scepticism :wink: and ‘safety of scam…’ please wait a couple of months. (or start trading real safe!) Another possibility. Start following with a demo account first months to see how investing works. The protocol has been designed to start with risk of max -6%, earning 20% after trading the first two months scaling up the amount of lots.

When we are trading top100, (# 800 of 29.000 strategies after two weeks of trading at the moment) the account size will increase significantly. You will see…

Visit the webpage for more details and statistics. :wink:

(one last thing to mention: performance of august was made with half of the EA’s trading, I still had to test the other 50% of Ea’s. Next month we will trade full throttle ahead…)

Thank you eddy :wink:

Sure, kindly keep us posted with your progress :wink:

START : 500,–
Lost (by trading manually / by hand) : -300,–

Left: E 200,–

This month trading automated (+20%) = 40 euro.

EQUITY (current) +/- 240 euro.

500 towards MILLION EURO see middle of page Risk vs Return | PipShip still 5 years to go till 1 MILLION EURO

Trading Target first month accomplished. (206/-80)
We still do have one week left.

First +200 pips (20%)

Read more: http://forums.babypips.com/free-forex-trading-systems/55673-2-year-backtest-eurusd-300-pips-month-37.html#ixzz3CRSsDJTT

Oh pipship, long time you have not written anything? How are your traders going on?