Trades
Winning trades
231 (66%)
Average pips/trade
Average trade time
21 hours

4500 euro out of 800

Hope to close the month with E 6000,–
Then I will cash out my investment + some extra ( I also need to pay my rent :P) (E 2000 withdrawal next week)

Then we will start with E 4000 next month :slight_smile:
I will go somewhat slower. About 40% month I hope.

One week left this month before goal of 6000 euro.
Hopefully 8 trades, target about 100 pips each still open…
Will it be enough?
:stuck_out_tongue:

When I do have 6000 euro, then it’s a new high…

Hi Piipshipper!
I started the live folllowers,I report on the results!
The max open trades no limit , or 8?
Thank you
Sorry my english

you are not obliged to follow a trader all the way, meaning, he might open 8 trades but you can go ahead and follow with like 3 or 4 trades. Also, keep in mind to lower the overall picture of the risk - meaning to at least 30%. not more not less.

all the stories are nice
but where can we see some [B]real[/B] verified results of this 300 pip miracle
as you say you did zulu - so where are you trading now?
where can we see the wonder… im just a sceptic fool - backtest is great but…

You are totally right to be sceptic.
Please read the post below.

Dear traders/investors,

NEWS

This month I finished university so the previous weeks I finally was able to do some fundamental research towards the strategy’s I made. About 7 EA’s have been developed now trading live in just one account. (I’m only trading in one account)
Each EA + currency has it’s own backtest. So 16 2 year backtests have been made!
This time I’m taking it serieusly because I want to have the business licensed in one year.

How to trade 5 years with the account made:

[I][ul]
[li]-First, the 16 EA’s will be trading the following year.
[/li][/ul]

[ul]
[li]-Then, to exceed the time I’m able to use the EA’s, I will do backtests again for the following year (after trading one year) comparing the performance of each EA. Then EA’s with low performance will be kicked out.
[/li][/ul]

[ul]
[li]… next, we are able to trade the second year… etc for the third, fourth, fifth year.
[/li][/ul]

Now we are able to earn money for five years only using one strategy (backtested for 2 years)
without any manual interventions of our team or changing anything in the codes of the strategy. [/I]

Why investors normally do not succeed at zulutrade…

Many traders, also the number one of zulu at the moment, but also the previous number one for half a year starts trading very good (but risky) the first months. Trading MANUALLY. Then when he has capital of a few million dollars, he starts to play safe. (no wins anymore, just a few pips extra each month) But still 6 million dollars following earning about S15.000 each month! (I know because I managed about 2 million earning S5000 a month)
So investors are not able to earn anything. Because the best traders (most capital) play safe, then they all crash in a few month because trading manually is not possible at timeframe’s of 1 or 5 minutes I think. To earn enough commissions, all strategies are trading at small (too small) timeframes manually.

Now I developed this robot…

This account (EAs) will work at a continuous performance. Performance of first three months for example will be indicative for the following months AND we are able to trade on small timeframes because we use robot entries/exits.

I posted the 16 2 year backtests of each EA + currency trading LIVE below.
Live account is performing equally right now, but It’s too soon to say something about the account of just 2 weeks now.

… ow sorry, Im only able to post 5 attachements. You need to visit the link Newz & Backtests | PipShip

The previous account I started two months ago still had some mistakes in the codes. I first had to graduate from university, so thats why I wasn’t able to correct it in time. I had to wait till this moment before trading seriously again. (to fully test all the EA’s in about one month) This time no ****ty performance. I know what I’m capable of.

Can you kindly analyze why followers fail to succeed in zulutrade?
I would really like to see another point of view.

Hi eddy, you mean I would explain further why investors fail at zulutrade?

Well I made a couple of drawings.

First months the signal providers is trading manually (using a so called ‘halleluja profitable strategy’)

In about a couple of months, trading starts to become worse. (non prof experiencing the load of 6 mil. and point of interest is: no risk… who who never experienced anything like this before… stay in… get commissions before crash.

Number one at the moment ($ 6.000.000.00 following)

Number one previous half a year. (same pattern)

Robot trading

In the previous post I explained why I’m able to trade with same performance for years.
(not changing the pairs used!!! god damn)

By backtesting all 16 EA after a year of trading for the previous year, exit of bad performing EA’s, start year two trading, doing exact same thing next year. etc. etc. (good performing new strategies will be added when perf of 16 EA’s is less than 5000 pips/ 2 years trading)

Hello there - no I was talking about the followers’ performance - not the trader’s side. It is a totally different side.

I’am also talking about the followers performance…
The followers performance (almost all followers following number 1 zulutrade) is related to the point of interest of the traders.

So the ‘traders side’ is shaping the ‘followers performance’.
It a totally different side, but it’s the exonuous variable of the performance of followers.
Hope you understand?

I saw the trend too. Wouldn’t it be unfair to some top traders? I mean, almost everyone want the number 1.

Ohhh!!! I agree to the point that the two are not exogenous, however followers preferences can be also different from traders side - like for example risk factors - and fore example they use the zuluguard for that matter - therefore we cannot say they are the same.

Oke you have a point, the risk factor can be different. But to gain… Signalprovider and trader have to have the same point of interest. When accounts become big… the point of interest for some signalproviders changes from making as many pips as possible towards, make 3 more pips each month, then I will earn my commissions. (already having another account trading to become number one with different name for the following half a year to do exactly the same)

I see your point, however, the gap within trader and follower can be corrected with the zuluguard, so this is how the point of interest is taken into consideration.
So, the plan is in 6 months to gain how much trading pips?

Well the gap can be corrected by not following SP’s who are changing their trading behavior when they have an amount of > 2 million following. (problem is, you are able to see changes in strategy on a two montly basis)
My plan is to trade at least 5 years with the account active right now.
In middle of page Newz & Backtests | PipShip I wrote how to do this.

For now, (and the next year) I’m looking for a new job as programmer by large bank in A’dam, or maybe I ll do something else. Codes are finished and fixed. And next year there is nothing I can do.

Hopefully after about a year trading I’m able to set up pipship as a licensed company. Then we are able to do the difficult money management for people themselves.

I hope to gain 200 pips a month with max DD of also 200. (like previous strategy 300/-300)
150/-200 is think is also extremely profitable. We will see :wink:

I wanted to make clear that by following the number one of zulutrade and the previous number one half a year ago you are not able to gain any money. By following pipship, there is less risk losing money (when you stick to the money management protocol! please do!) And eventually, performance will stay the same (explanation) instead of manually trading signal providers.

Backtests showed 6600 pips in two years.
Of course some trades are overlapping.
We need 2400 pips a year, so about 5000 pips in two years.
I hope 6600 pips will be enough.

Well trading 5 different currensies and 8 different EA’s, I think we will be oke.
But trend is important for the EA’s I developed. I only trade during ‘trending zones’.
Of course their are different trending zones. (first hours, first day, first week etc)
The EA trading at the moment at GBPUSD is an EA trading in the beginning of the trend, but therefore a bit risky. Yesterday the EA changed to buy GBPUSD. 2 trades were successfully finished, the other two had to be closed. (luckely the EA automaticly closed the 2 trades just before large plump of 70 pips down!) The EA now finished a sell trade when I was still sleeping. Other EA’s are waiting to trade till a larger pullback of the price of for example EURUSD. So the EA’s do trade in different zones. Im very curious to see next trades. :wink:

First orders seem to be very good, although the system made a little mistake.
It went short when the exitshort signal was also on.
To prevent a larger error of sell and exitsell and sell and exitsell every second, all EA’s have to wait one minute (5m EA’s 5 minutes) before a new signal will be submitted.
The exitsell signal was already positive when a new sell order was made. After 60 seconds the sell order was being stoped out. But of course this should not happen. The mistake has been corrected. (no entry when exit signal is on)

Still 1,5 week to go we are trading at a profit of 150 pips.
Hopefully the target of 200 pips will be succesfully accomplished by the 12th of september. (start robot 12th of august)

Backtests showed 8 pips/trade.
Without the false trade we made 20 trades earning almost 160 pips. (160/20=8)

Also very good stop of the buy GBPUSD orders by the limiter. (start of a fall of 150 pips) Therefore we were able to fully benefit of the fall of 150 pips after confirmation of the price going down.

The overview above also shows that you are able to trade with max 1 trade open.
Then the avg pips/trade number will be lower, (around 6 I think) but drawdowns will also be significantly lower. If you have less money in your account this could be an option. Maybe the strategy is even more profitable. Total profit would be 110 pips and DD would be -42, instead of 155 pips and DD -76. In the overview above, trading with max 1 trade would be more profitable. (instead of max 3 trades open)

true true!!
btw, as an expert, which trader/s are good to follow?

Oke, number 1 zulu: fibotradingchris, he is changing his strategy. Instead of being profitable, you will not be able to gain any pips anymore. (don’t know what all people are doing, 6 million dollar following)

Number two. ffddvvxx. Very lucky SP until now. Instead of spotting the downward move of GBP, the is opening more and more trades. (4,5,6,7, 8, 9 even 10) Could end in disaster… No Stop!!!

Also swissrunner does not use a stop…

new luxus… same story

for333 collapsed before, now he is trading back in top 10 (i dont understand)

Steadycapture…mmh risk/profit ratio not that good, but with small lotsratio this one could be ok. (but also not using a stop.)

x trader man uses a stop (very large one) and has excellent risk/profit ratio.
slowly building up your lotsize, this one equals pipship performance.