Epic Investment Solutions Trading Systems

i got a call today from Epic inviting for the euro forex trader for a 5500 yearly fee. the guaranties are as mentioned, refund if system makes no money within 12 month and no fee trading for following year if profit is not 200 %. asked for past performance and it looks good at the paper.
i am concerned after looking through the posts, ~ 10 negatives x 1 positive.
any recent updates of active traders with this system?

Hi jkl,
can you report any positive results after you entered the system?

Hi Diego,
can you confirm your initial positive experience with the EPI trading system? what you are atually trading? pound/Dollar, EUro/Dollar and Yen/Dollar, all or only one?
thanks for responding soon, hope you get it

A blind man throwing darts could hit more winners than these idiots. They
won’t return your calls either once they grab (steal) your $5,500.00. And they are flat out liars.

Like a fool, I signed up for their program which “focuses solely” (web site quote and salesman pitch) on the EUR/USD . After I saw that they were trading EUR/JYP and losing heavily, I called them for an explanation…Gee, the sales rep never got back to me!

So I called Epic’s partners in crime, Parman and did get an explanation-“The
traders look for good deals in EUR/JYP when they don’t feel anyhting happening in EUR/USD.”

REALLY-IT’S A GREAT DEAL WHEN THEY HAVE LOST 15% OF MY INVESTMENT
IN 3 WEEKS! Sorry to shout.

So I am having my credit card company reverse the charges because Epic misrepresnted what I was buying.

Epic are losers-find someone honest who knows what they are doing.

Derek,
when did you get in an out? just recently? have you done 4X trading before?
would you let me know if you have luck in getting the money back through your credit card?
thanks for responding

Hi There,

My credit card company is sending me the dispute form. So
I don’t know the outcome yet.

Since being with Epic I have lost 15% of my account funding in 20 days as of this morning.

I would not do business with Epic if I were you.

However, if you call ask for Mark Reynolds and let me know what kind of bs he feeds you.

:mad:hello,jkl,168,novice trader
yes have a tract record of over 2mo i say that with sorrow,one of my worst decision and after loosing 17% Lyndon ceo at parman financial suggested to monitor the trades with the bear minimum $250.00 just to gain more confidence since he strongly believe the system was in a normal drawdown,in a little over a month my mini mini acct went down to 217.00 drawdown of 17.2%.

I am convince if you want to make money trading forex,use epic investment solutions trading system to trade in the opposite direction,over 2 months they have consistently lost money.

I would like to get a verifiable account activity report on their actual trades with Gain Capital to authenticate their tract record to see if there has been any munipulation and falsification.

Dissatisfied:(:mad:unhappy
98double

Plain and simple guys, there is so much information out there on the internet for free that you should never have to buy ANY system, trade calls, inside information, ANYTHING to trade forex.

I hope you get involved with a free system that will make you the money back that you lost, and then some.

My credit card company has refunded my money. So I don’t have a total
loss…lost $800.00…better than $10K though!

I should have followed my gut instinct that Epic and Parman are garbage
eating scammers.

Oh well, live and learn!

I am a regular reader on these forums and usually don’t post on threads but this specific thread caught my eye since I have been newly introduced to Epic Investments. I purchased their trading system at the beginning of this year (Jan. '08). I was contacted by their sales team and decided to go through with it and purchase their Euro and Pound system. Of course, I was highly dubious of investing my money in a forex system or even a company I wasn’t too familiar with. I have knowledge in all markets (stocks, futures, forex, etc…) and have diversified my portfolio as much as possible where I don’t have to worry much if I do bad in one market simply because I’ll be doing good in another.

I have to say all the negative comments have made me a bit weary of my investment with Epic. Although, I have been only using their system for about a month and I am up about 18% already, which is so far so good on my own accord. I intend to keep my initial investment and profits in play for a couple months to see what comes of it. I understand there will be as much as 20% “drawdown.” If their system nosedives then I plan to stop at 50% of my initial investment. I’m sorry to hear about all the bad experiences but also wanted to add my 2 pips in this matter. I don’t promote investing in other people’s systems but if your like me and rarely have any time and not enough skill to trade yourself, it’s worth a try. Good luck all!

Sam H.

Hi there! I have last two years of performance from Epic Investments on EUR/JYP. Is it possible to verify with your real trading? It would be very interesting to see if they supply new clients with an accurate information

Surprised to hear you are up 18% in the Euro and Pound systems. My managed account with Epic was down 20% in January. So far, February is not as bad but it is still negative.

does this system work or is it a rip off they tell me their going to all the trading for me.

are you doing good with epic investment solutions their wanting me to join

a rep from epic investment solutions called me today and wanted to get me into their euro yen program. anyone have anymore info on them? i need to know if they’re a good company to go with. thanks for the help!

How comfortable would you feel handing over your money to them after reading this thread?

My experience with Epic has been totally negative. Once they have your money
(Licensing fee) they totally abandon you. They ignore any attempt for the investor to obtain a refund of the licensing fee.

Oh please, don’t start with that limited space crap. Why on earth would there be limited spaces? What concievable reason could there possibly be to limit the amount of suckers you allow to sign up to your marketing hype machine?

Go away please scammer, yeah, you stand out a mile with your generic, unverifiable endorsements like “I had referred colleagues, friends and family”.

Although according to marketing bull**** 101 you missed off the “I’d tried everything, then I discovered <insert scam name here>…” routine off the beginning.

People, there are plenty of good trading systems on this very forum that are free and will no doubt work better than these scams. Hold onto your money and have the patience to learn to trade.

Oh come on, you’re busted already, go away please mr scammer.

I am confused which system are you trading I am doing all three and getting clobbered. I am very unhappy they called me three times a week trying to convince me to buy these. Since then I cannot get a call back.