Epic Investment Solutions Trading Systems

i dunno, some friends of mine were pleased with their experience

But why start off $5000 down before you’ve started? you could just pick out a trading system from this site or develop your own and probably be doing just as well, if not better.

Some of you on this thread have got to get out of the mentality of thinking that if somethings expensive it must mean it has some value. In the world of Forex its usually quite the opposite.

Leave Them Do Not Pay Any Fees,they R Ripoffs ,two Separate Times From Two Separate Accounte My Accounts Lost Over 20%,after That I Pulled My Accounts.
They R Illegally Representing Statistical Data I Believe,if Anyone Has Had Similar Experience Please Respond And Maybe As A Group We Could Take Them Through The Legal System To Put Them In Jail.epic And Parman Been Operating This Way Too Long.

Unhappy,:frowning:
98double

Hi Folks - Just joined the newsgroup today. I signed up for the EuroForex Trader with Epic Investment Solutions, effective March 14. To date, May 1, 2008 I’m down 19.3 %, 4,5 % in March and 14.8% in April. Paid 6K for a lifetime license using my credit card. Had a check sent to them on April 11th from my IRA so I could have them back out the 6K charge on my credit card. When I opened the account it took them a few minutes to charge my card, but I have been bounced around between their Chicago office and the California office for over 2 weeks now with the following folks either in person or referenced as being able to help me: Brian, Alexandra, Anne, Shomeeni, Wendy, and Mark with I guess about a dozen phone calls to them. Of all those phone calls only was returned and they still have 12,000 dollars from me, 6,000 of which is mine. On the phone I told them, Why is this so difficult? - you folks deal with money all the time, don’t you?

I have been told that by various Epic Investment solutions and Parman Financial folks (over the last months) , who are now also trying to sell me the British pound system too that a) The EuroForex trader is an Alex Zarris system with 6 full time traders, b) with 9 full time traders, c) It is not an Alex Zarris system and is completely different, but the British pound trading system which they also offer is an Alex Zarris system. I’m not sure what to believe now - I was hoping to buy a system traded by a live human being rather than a black box system that can’t respond to changing market conditions.

I cut my position in half after 3 weeks of losses and if, or when I get a little over the maximum (quoted to me) drawdown of 20 percent (adjusted for the my position reduction) I’ll close the account and take my losses. I’ve heard others here say they were quoted 25 percent as the max drawdown. Maybe its just a rough patch or maybe Euro Forex Trader is experiencing “system death” or something else.

Good luck to all of you. And thanks for your posts too - they were very helpful.

contact me at <[email protected]>

My experience with Epic continues to be negative. My accounts have incurred losses in each of the last four months. Epic has offerred to transfer my accounts to their EIS Currency Trader system from the Euro & Yen & GBP
Trader systems, but are unable (or unwilling) to provide any actual trading
history on their EIS System. They are only willing to supply a “hypothetical” history which, of course, looks fabulous.

I signed up for the Forex currency trading program after Epic sent me several years of “actual” results and said I would be making money from day one. Every year was profitable, 200%, 450% etc. I was guaranteed 200% or the next years service would be free. The service I paid for had only one losing month, down 8%, in the past 23 months. I was told by Parham the most I could lose was 15%. My first two months I lost 28%. Needless to say, I closed the account. Stay away from these guys.

epic’s expertise in trading and customer service has made me a very happy client. i encourage anyone thinking of beginning to trade in forex to contact these guys or take the opportunity if they call you!

Hello all,

I too am being marketed to by Epic. I have read the posts here, both good and bad.

For those who have had bad experiences, did you let them trade for you or did you do the trading yourself based on the signals from their software? How do you explain the difference between your experiences and the results they represent (other than commissions)?

For those who have had good experiences, can you provide a broker’s statement showing the results? Delete all identifying information, of course.

Thanks,

John

I was solicited by Epic in April of this year. I was signed up by the company president, Ryan Manzanila, in May or June. My account was finally ready for trading on July 1. They have lost me money from the start. They have had me in three different Programs and each one has been terrible. Thier trading success rate on my account has only been about 40% and the average trade only lasts about 10 minutes. I rerely get my calls returned and when I do it has generally taken at least a week or two. I have sent a complaint to the BBB in California and to the California Attorney General’s office. I would recommend that anybody who is contacted by Epic to run!!

I stayed in for a year as required in the VERY small print. Lee Gettess bond program went down 74%. Forex (EUR/USD, EUR/JPY) went down 98%!

Subscription prices were $5000 and $5500 respectively.

After I refused to subscribe to ANOTHER program (“Oh, but this one WILL make money”), Ryan Schmidt told me on the phone that “We’ll credit your AMEX card $10,500 by the end of business today”.

You know what? HE LIED. Do you believe that? I’m stunned.

Lessons . . .

1. Never sign up if you haven’t already
  2. If you have been scammed by Epic Investment Solutions, IMMEDIATELY report them to the BBB, FTC and California Attorney General.

Isolated complaints is how people like this continue to operate. PLEASE get active if they have defrauded you. Be specific (Who, What, When).

Sucker guy,
I’m in the same situation as you, having lost a total of $12,500 on two systems (EIS and DPT). It’s impossible to negotiate with Epic as they just refuse to answer phone calls or e-mails.
Can you supply the addresses of the relevant BBB etc.
Thanks.

I’ve just gone through this scenario with Program Trading Solutions, now apparently defunct. EIS is selling projected results, evidently based on hypothetical (back-tested) trading only. I recommend you take this link to heart and head -

Hello

Unfortunately I paid $5000 for one of their systems. I was going to move IRA money into it, but never did.

Fortunately I didn’t.

Just bent out of shape about paying them $5000 to get them to stop calling me.

Now I’ve been contacted by Pinnacle Trading Partners who markets managed forex accounts for New Summit Investments. Are they similar. Has anyone had any experience with them, good or bad? If so could you start it on another thread?

They claim New Summit has live trade results of 70% + per year (and stressed they were not hypothetical results) no monthly reinvestment. Of course 70% seems like a good way to make my money back, but I have to take a hit of another $5000 for an entry fee. And of course, they say not much time left, only days to make a decision before the “spots” are sold off.

I tried Tradewins and lost money. When the annual refund window opened, they pursuaded me to try a different program. At the end of that losing year, I did not try to get a refund.

i

RUN, don’t walk from EPIC. They are not SEC registered. They have not even been able to provide me with a viable 4X broker in 6 months. I have an attorney trying to get my money back and have reported them to the CA AG office yesterday. They are a scam, pure and simple. Totally non-responsive to client’s inquiries. :mad:

Can you supply a phone number and address for the CA attorney General?

bittenby3

I’ve had similar experience. Contact me.

How is it going with the attorney? I’d do that if it works.

bittenby3

Best to talk about Epic rather than write about it; just easier. These buys are bad news and require a multi-person effort so that costs do not get out of hand. probably a class action lawsuit is going to be necessary.

Bob