Epic Investment Solutions Trading Systems

I am trying to gather people who have been cheated by Epic for a class-action lawsuit. It appears they do not return anyone’s phone calls or e-mails, so a lawsuit is the only way I know of (I am not an attorney)to compel them to respond (or default).

Bob

My name is Taylor. I am familiar with Lee’s program and Epic investments. Lee is very careful who he works with, but he is only human and capable of being “sold”. From what I understand, Lee was promised some things(like ethical business practices) from Epic which never materialized. In short order he realized who he was dealing with and quickly severed any relationship with them. As far as I know, Epic never actually let anyone into Lee’s trades because Lee had already dissolved his relationship with them. However, Epic continued to “claim” Lee Gettess, but their clients were actually getting an “in-house” bond program traded by… whoever. If you have access to Lee’s actual trade by trade performance, you can see that he never went down by 74%. Not even close. So get your facts straight. Epic - Bad, [B]Gettess - Good[/B]!

Hey Sucker Guy!
Before you flew off the handle about how poor Lee’s forex trading system was, you might have actually done a smidgen of something called “research”, where you would have found out that LEE GETTESS HAS NEVER ONCE IN HIS LIFE EVER, [I]EVER[/I], OFFERED A PROGRAM IN, OR TRADED THE FOREX MARKET. In fact, he has never even traded currency futures!
Taylor, (the gentleman who posted below) is absolutely right. Epic is the company that scammed you, not Lee Gettess. You lost money with Epic and were never even Lee’s client. The rest of the bloggers on here are right to accuse Epic Investments. So stick it to Epic! Get them! Punish them for their poor, malicious, and underhanded so-called business practices! But for God’s sake, at least find out what really happened to you before you vomit your issues and misguided accusations all over the internet like a petulant child.
If I offended you, well, too bad. You have no idea what you are talking about, yet you are shouting it from the mountain top. You should be ashamed, appalled, and humbled by your own ineptitude. As a reactionary samaritan, you have proven yourself utterly worthless.

For the rest of you reasonable folks who are curious about what Lee ACTUALLY trades, here is a link to a broker account statement that traded his advisory signal service’s trades from Jan-Dec 2009. It is a small account that Lee opened so that people can get an idea of what to really expect.