Fast and furious scalp on S10 - extreme ride on moving averages

Hello,

New month of trading and I started with very good result. Today I earned 52.7 pips. It’s very good result in extreme scalping, when average loss is ~3 pips per trade. So, here are my trades:

Few mistakes, but a lot of good trades. It’s very important to close position on S/R… I wish to invite you to conversations about system, details of strategy.

Regards

Hello,

Today I totally had no time, but finally I caught 27 pips. Good result, here are trades:

Few mistakes, but at least I’ve got some profit. Tomorrow I’ll add summary and statement of last week. Like always I wish to invite you to conversation.

Regards

Hello,

It’s time for some statistic, here they are:

Result: [B]160 pips[/B]
Entries: [B]49[/B]
Profitable: [B]31[/B]
Lossly: [B]14[/B]
BE: [B]4[/B]
Accuracy: [B]70%[/B]
Average profit: [B]6,5 pips[/B]
Average loss: [B]2,6 pips[/B]
Average R:R:[B] 2,6:1[/B]

In next week I’ll add monthly statement to make my statistics more reliable. I have to take less trades and keep them longer, then I’ll get higher accuracy and average profit.

Regards

Hello,

Today I earned 30 pips. Good result but it could be better. Here are my trades:

I’m adding also monthly statement, it’ll be in next post.

Hello,

It’s time for monthly statement, so trades from 7.11 to 30.11.

Six weeks ago I started to trade by Zicmar’s MA strategy. Earlier I used a lot of simple PA strategies, but I was losing a lot of pips. Zicmar’s strategy showed me another side of market. Now I know where the price will go. For a moment I had no any day on minus. My average SL is 3 pips. But there is a lot of work ahead. My targets are better discipline and higher accuracy. In this month I keep rules, so that’s why I’ve got good results. I trade permament lot, 0,1. Here is a statement. I traded usually two hours per day, so it isn’t a lot of time.

Regards

Good job. 'Proud of you man! :smiley:

Thank you :slight_smile:

Hello,

Today I earned 38,7 pips. Good result, but some trades I could keep longer. Here they are:

I wish to invite you for consultations about this strategy. We can talk about its details and MM.

Regards

GrandForever, thank you for inviting us. Truth to be told, I’ve never really tried any scalping method. I’ve never given a shot to it. Not even demo trading. I normally trade on longer timeframes (4H, D1, W1). I’m a full time trader. So I assume I have plenty of time to take a look at your strategy. Maybe you could teach me something about scalping I’d really wanna give it a shot. So, count me in. Anytime is good for me regarding discussion. :smiley: Thanks.

Have fun.

Sure, we can talk, no problem :slight_smile:

Regards

Hello,

Today I earned 39 pips. Good result, day like day - I have to train this method as I can. Here are trades:

It isn’t all of my trades, because there is limit of screens per post.
Like always I invite you to conversations about this strategy and this trading style.

Regards

Hello,

Today was a good day. The market was difficult, but I earned 55 pips.

From few days we are in consolidation on EUR/USD. Today the market was so difficult. I didn’t trade in morning consolidation, but later I caught some pips in extraction. It wasn’t also a big or easy to catch move. Daily range was 170 pips, after the daily high there was a big momentum down. I wasn’t online in this time, so I traded in soft downtrend and pullback from 16:00 GMT.

Here are my trades:

There isn’t all of my trades, because here’s limit for number of screens.

55 pips on this market is very good result. It wasn’t too easy to catch these trades, but I didn’t lose money in consolidation - this is very important.

I wish to invite you to conversations about FX and this strategy.

Best regards

What moving averages are you using?

Hi,

Today I was online only for few minutes so I caught only one trade - +22 pips.

In the morning we were on consolidation, later was strong uptrend - it was during the European session. Later there was strong pullback and until the evening there was consolidation - it is stil now. The day was good to trade, but as I said, I haven’t got any time today, so 22 pips in one trade is very good result. Here it is:

Dear Liam,

It’s commercial system, but we can talk about some details - please write to me. I wish also to invite everybody to conversation about this strategy and my trading style.

Best regards

Hi,

It’s time for some statistics and statement:

Profit: 184,9 pips
Trades: 43
Profitable: 29
Loss: 10
BE: 4
Accuracy: 75%
Average profit: 7,5 pips
Average loss: 3,2 pips
Average R:R ratio: 2,4:1

Here is statement:

As you can see, this week was better than last. There is still a lot of work ahead me, but I hope that it’ll be only better. Like always I wish to invite you to conversation.

Best regards

Hi,

Today I earned 39,5 pips. Good result on a difficult market. I caught some momentum, but I caught also some SL. Today we had just beautiful downtrend - I’m so sad that I wasn’t online a little bit longer. Here are my trades:

Like always, I wish to invite you to conversations.

Best regards

You keep saying you wish to invite us all to conversation and learning but to date you have not responded to any of my emails or skype messages. Hello?

I got only one mail from you, I wrote to you but I didn’t get any Skype messages. Maybe try on Messenger, or add me to contacts? I sent you today e-mail again.

Regards

Hi,

Today I earned 41 pips. Good day, but like always I didn’t have a lot of time, but I got my regular number of pips. Regular pips are most important thing in trading. There is a lot of one-day millionairs, but the most important rule is regular profits. It isn’t great if you make 200-300 pips one day if you’ll lose the same money in another day.

Everyday profit is my target!

Here are my trades:

I’m waiting for your messages or invites on Skype. I got some informations, that some of traders didn’t get my mails or Skype messages - I don’t know why, please write to me on my mail, Skype or priv.

Best regards

Hi,

Today I got 35,4 pips. Maybe it isn’t a brilliant and big result, but it’s just my another typical trading day. I caught best setups. I also didn’t take some signals, they weren’t sure, but at last the price made a big move… At last I’m happy because I finished this day in good profit - I have to keep it up!

I didn’t make any mistakes, so this day was very good - I’m really appreciate that day after day I’m better trader - dreams come true, but there is still a lot of work ahead me. I invite you to conversations, here or on Skype, mail - as you wish. I’m waiting for your messages.

Best regards

Have not received email or skype response from you yet. Please try again as I am keen to learn this. I have today sent another email and another skype IM