Fast and furious scalp on S10 - extreme ride on moving averages

I still didn’t get this. Maybe give me your Skype nickname, write it in your profile, maybe it would helpful.

Hello,

Today I earned 21 pips in one hour - I just had no any time during the day for trading, so it’s good result. Three trades, all profitable, so it’s very good. The market was also in consolidation after last big moves, I hope that tomorrow there will be better trends.

Here are my trades:

All of them I opened of course with rules, they weren’t any mistake so it’s fine. Like always I invite you to talk about this strategy on my mail or Skype.

Best regards

Hello,

Today I was very busy, but I got some pips, +22. I didn’t lose any big opportunities because today there was one big consolidation. Here are my trades:

Good trades in bad day. I wish to invite you to conversations on Skype or mail, please write to me.

Best regards

Hi,

It’s time for some statistics and statement:

Result: 160,2 pips
Trades: 27
Profitable: 20
Lost: 5
BE: 2
Accuracy: 80%
Average profit: 8,9 pips
Average loss: 3,6 pips
Average R:R: 2,5:1

And here is statement:

Best regards

Hi,

Today I caught 29,6 pips. Good result in this fatal consolidation. I took only best setups. Here they are:

I also didn’t trade all day, it was only few hours. I invite you to conversations.

Best Regards

Hi,

Today I traded in MT4. I caught 35 pips, but it could be better. At least I made my daily average, so it’s good. Regular pips are most important thing on forex!

Here they are, and statement:

Good trades, but I could keep them longer. If you are interested in, please write to me.

Best regards

Hello,

Today I tested another account, so that’s why my trades are from two different platforms. I caught 27 pips. Only 27 because I traded only 2.5 hours, so it’s good profit. Here are my trades:

I’d like to invite you to conversations, we can talk about strategy. Today the market was good to catch some pips, but I just had no time - I was busy.

Best regards

i would love to learn fro Grandforever but your asking over thousand dollars for your system , to much for me buddy, but good luck!!

Hi,

Today I earned 29 pips, here they are:

I had 3 hours for trading and I used them well. If you’re interested in, write to me.

Best regards

Hi,

Today I didn’t trade but tomorrow I’ll add summary of last week. In near time I also add summary of last 2 months of my trading.

Regards
GF

SAY WHAT!!! You come on here with the pretense of journalizing your trades to increase your discipline…blah blah blah…then “invite” people to contact you to discuss your system…then you hit them up for $1k!!!..not cool buddy, not cool :frowning:

Hah. I love these types.

“Mr. Sooperjoker”

Tell ya what homeslice… Since I admire and respect you so much, I"m gonna offer you a SCHWEET HEART of a deal.

You pay ME a grand… and I’ll teach you how to trade the markets good enough to enable you to trade full time for a living from home. This way, you will be empowered and attain a sense of satisfaction knowing that your’ve changed your financial future forever, and are now in COMPLETE CONTROL of your own paycheck.

ANd you can do it from “the comfort of your own home!”

This way, you can finally quit that “dead end marketing job” you’ve currently got. It may pay the bills… but just think of the possibilites that life would offer you if you could ACTUALLY trade for a living!

No more schelping sub par concepts targeted at instant gratification seekers that at best are an order of magnitude more diffcult to realize than you’ll ever say, and at worst… they will do nothing more than provide me more liqidity to fill my orders with. And baby… I’LL TAKE IT! cuz those trips to Fiji don’t pay for themselves.

No more devoting your precious resources of time and energy developing ways to sidestep the truth, or sugarcoating reality.
With MY TRADING program… you can learn it ONE TIME! and then have a lifelong stream of steady income in which u can count on forever. No need to develop ways to increase your the effectiveness of your “sales funnel”. Or to develop more detailied ways of “A/B Split testing”.

Most people have to re-invent the wheel each day, just to have it spin again tomorrow! But with MY trading program, for the low low price of only $1,000… you’ll actually create a wheel that spins by itself! FOREVER! and can generate a MONTHLY income of 3K… 5K…10K… and after a short while, 25K - 100K is not only possible…it is ALMOST A SURE THING!

So, no more thinking up new angles to overpromise and underdeliver. Stop wasting time spending hours and hours to create thousands or even hundreds of thousands…when you can spend half the time, to make MANY hunderds of thousands…and very likley even MILLIONS in just a few years… with something that you’ll NEVER get sued over or villified for.

So take control of your future NOW. pick up that phone, and dial 800-RICH4-REAL

And make the one decision today that will deliver what you’ve always wanted!

DISCLAIMER: this product may change your financial life, but we make no claims as to any
ability it has to influence your personal life, your character, your ability to contribute in a meaninful way,
or self esteem, the respect of your peeers and society at large, or your ability to do or be anything that
is worth doing or being in this world. Some things in life are just…priceless. :slight_smile:

Jay

:::high fives Sweet Pip:::::

HMM pay this guy , who has no actual trading training threads just some charts off Ma`s
and by the sounds it trys to suck you in

or follow and try to develop my sytem by watching and learning from other guys that are kind enough to

put a lot of time and effort into there trading format for FREE!!!

dont know though decision

Hi,

Here are some statistics from last two months. I’m very busy right now, on this week I didn’t trade because I just have got some very important things in my life.

Result: 1093 pips
Accuracy: 72%
Trades: 276
Profitable: 174
Loss: 82
BE: 20
Average profit: 8,08
Average loss: 3,27

Best regards

No ones NECESSARILY griping about your own personal stats Grand… the problem I, and I think others, have as well…is your trying to package many of the same age old concepts into a snazzy “system” that is still a discretionary system based on…wow…wouldn’t u know it… PA, S/R…trend… with some MA’s and possibly other things thrown in.

and your posting here under the pretense of this being your journal…yet your doing some offsite promotion that is closely tied to a product that is trying to be sold for $XXXX!

how about some videos and such of you doing this…some free explanations of how it works, why it works…etc. Show us some statements, make some live calls, SOMETHING that folks can see you know what your talking about…and something of value to give to the community.

I for one am not necessarily against people marketing what they know, if it REALLY CAN PROVIDE THE GOODS. Although I will state that here, it goes contrary to the philosophy of this website, and for that reason, I think your really barking up the wrong tree. I for one work hard to give away good free information. and I’m under NO illusion that it takes experience and practice to get down. If you are indeed so much as actually profitable trading this “method”… I would venture to state that you know darn well this is the case, with your system or any other.

If you want to refute any of these statements of mine, please feel free to arrange a day or two where I can watch you trade.

If I see consistency and success and something special about your trading and/or your method, I will personally write a little review of how impressed I was…etc.

and I’ll be frank with you…I FULLY EXPECT to NOT be taken up on this offer.

Funny thing is, I sell nothing! But would be happy to invite you to watch me trade an evening or two… and would even lay a bet down that I will make a profit.

Anyway. I’d be happy to watch u trade on two seperate occassions, and if I see you are the real deal, i’ll post that up. If you tell me after suffering some losses on the first two evenings, that you would like to have me watch again a few times, to show me it is just a very minor and rare occurance…i’ll be happy to oblidge you.

I’ll give you a chance to tell me how you want to prove that you can really make solid money on this “system”… and in return, i’ll give you a very honest review of what I see… and if you make a profit…i’ll tell the world right here!

Otherwise… your posting numbers without proof…and leading to a massive price point to sell it. this is total smoke and mirrors marketing crap…and you deserve any disdainful slanderous comments you receive.

Jay

lol tell him jay!

Glad I skipped to the last page before wasting any more of my time reading a potential scam thread.

Not even verifiable claims, myfxbook account or it didn’t happen.

Not that I would be paying a grand either which way.