Forex Growth Bot

first day of trades for me (tho I tweaked it a bit) and all losers… good thing it’s on a demo account right now. back to default settings, we’ll see what that does.

Lol, if the MM is as bad as some have claimed, I guess we should throw this in the bin.

Another one…

first day of trades for me (tho I tweaked it a bit) and all losers… good thing it’s on a demo account right now. back to default settings, we’ll see what that does.

I didn’t have any trades today and neither did Eugene. So no loser for me today.

Lol, if the MM is as bad as some have claimed, I guess we should throw this in the bin.

Another one…

Another well thought out and constructive remark from fxvoilaaa. What a shock. Incidently what is the money mangement? Risk reward? Hmm I belong to a lot of forums and I haven’t heard a negative thing yet maybe you can enlighten me as to what “people” are saying or better yet what is your first hand experience???

Here is the pic swhowing what I was explaining on my previous post : potential 180 pips looser (40% drawdown) trade. First line is entry, 2nd is potential lost and last one is the close trade. Higlighted in blue the trade involved.
I still follow your live result with great attention because all other trades are quit good :wink:

By dreufi at 2011-01-11

your right that would be a 170+ drawdown. @ .05 lots it is aproximatly $85ish if the account was 826.67 than the drawdown was something like just under 10% so I am not sure where the 40% comes from? But anyway I am glad you are following along.

So far no trades this week.

Virtually you were looser for around 90$ on a 250$ deposit so 40% potential drawdown

okay I backpeddled a little bit. If the account value was $250 and you lost $85 than it would be a 34% drawdown which would be crazy. I agree but like I said I think the account balance was more like 826.67 if my math is correct so 10% is still high but a little easier to stomach.

Two EU shorts open…

Sell @ 1.2983 currently +10
Sell @ 1.2978 Currently +5

Sell @ 1.2983 currently +10
Sell @ 1.2978 Currently +5

both closed at 1.3004

sell @ 1.2983 closed @ 1.3004 -21
sell @ 1.2978 closed @ 1.3004 -26

You are perfectly right. I am so dumb sometimes, I need some hollydays :slight_smile:
It makes your feedback on the ea in real trading even more interresting for me.

You are perfectly right. I am so dumb sometimes, I need some hollydays
It makes your feedback on the ea in real trading even more interresting for me.

Your not dumb. Forex is a constant learning experience and sometimes the numbers make sense and some times they are confusing. Like anything else there is always different ways of looking at things and a perspective that is constantly growing and evolving. I’m glad your here. So far you have pointed out a potential massive loser that I would have missed and it helps me to see what type of stop losses we are potentially dealing with.

where’s the ea/ flat form not clear

It’s only the MT4 view of the ea. You can get access for free on the forex growth bot web site.

It was only to highlight a potential big loss with this ea but not as big as I thought at the beginning.

Thanks to johnny for pointing out my mistake :stuck_out_tongue:

EU long @ 1.3246 currently +17

+35 wow she’s climbing!

EU long @ 1.3246

currently +50

buy @ 1.3284 currently +12

+79 and +41 so far

I love this ea!!!

+103 and +65

wow nice trades! =)

wow nice trades! =)

EU long @1.3284 closed @ 1.3337 +53