Forex Growth Bot

well to be honest I have had reduced risk on fgb for some time. Septemeber was a slight loss overall. I’m not tossing this ea “yet” Overall this ea has done well in the past its just lately her performance has been break even. I sure would feel better if she would hit one of those famous home runs for us, but even still she has a tendency to lose and lose and lose before a win so its always going to be a choppy equity curve and I don’t necessarily care for that. I am hopeful she will perform well until December but only time will tell.

Think of testing this til December eh? How are the losses in Sept. compared to summer month? Do you think this system has potential? Would really like to know! Thanks for clearing that up

lately fgb has been quiet. Overall this ea has been break even since August. I will continue to keep my risk low and see if there is any hope of profit between now and the new year.

Not all that great lately…having said that, +80pips today :slight_smile:

Disabling it…not because it lost a crazy amount of money, it made a bit instead…but trading manually makes more $$$ for me. I also don’t like that the settings you can edit aren’t fully explained. If you want to change something, you have to GUESS what the impact is, and don’t really understand what the settings do.

Switching to the TMS (trading made simple) EA instead because it has a ton of cool, well explained settings…and that includes money management settings. Best of all, it’s FREE! For manual trading, I’m gonna stick with Ichimoku from now on (daily and 4hr charts…kinda relaxing, and not time consuming at all once you’re set up), brilliant strategy for position trading.

At least the EA kinda paid for itself :wink:

I have stopped using Growthbot too… It made me some money, but it’s not working well for me lately

I am still very interested in Growthbot.
I would like to buy this bot. But are there different versions existing?
I only can find one version for 99$ at growthbot website.
On affiliate site they talk about Forex Growth Bot Basic Edition, Forex Growth Bot Advanced Edition and Forex Growth Bot Power Source Edition …

What´s correct?

Thanks for your help!

Hi Traderix. The Basic edition is what you buy for $99 then the other versions are addons you can buy on top of that in the members area.

Chris

Thank you edwards!
Should be explained on their website.

Disabling it…not because it lost a crazy amount of money, it made a bit instead…but trading manually makes more $$$ for me. I also don’t like that the settings you can edit aren’t fully explained. If you want to change something, you have to GUESS what the impact is, and don’t really understand what the settings do.

Switching to the TMS (trading made simple) EA instead because it has a ton of cool, well explained settings…and that includes money management settings. Best of all, it’s FREE! For manual trading, I’m gonna stick with Ichimoku from now on (daily and 4hr charts…kinda relaxing, and not time consuming at all once you’re set up), brilliant strategy for position trading.

At least the EA kinda paid for itself

Read more: 301 Moved Permanently

is that Steve Hopwood’s (and seller9’s)ea? If so can you start a new thread and let us know how it goes.

Yup, that’s the one. The great thing about it is:

1. VERY active community that tests different settings and provides feedback
  2. MASSIVE amount of settings you can change
  3. Regular FREE updates
  4. People provide set files of settings that work

Having said that, I got somehow sidetracked and haven’t actually used this for a week because I started looking into a different system. I now trade a mix of smoothed HA candles and elements of Synergy (1hr/4hr/Daily)…and so far I’m pretty blown away. I’m up around 80-100pips most days last week…and up 162 pips since Monday. There’s no EA for it yet, but the thread talking about the system is very active and some people have already started creating an EA. We’re currently using the thread to refine our entry/exit rules, but initial feedback is pretty awesome. Here’s a quote from one of the guys testing it…

Im having tremendous success with this method.

Yesterday scored 100 pips with EUR/CAD.

Today scored 100 pips with EUR/USD.

Have an open USD/CHF trade at +30 pips.

Anyway, I don’t wanna derail this thread. PM me for details about the smoothed HA system if you’re interested. Would like to start a new thread regarding the “Trading made simple” system, but since it’s not my system and developer’s only posting on forexfactory, I’d feel wrong about it. If there’s enough interest, we can of course start a thread here too…but I’m probably going to be busy for 1-2 weeks while I refine that smoothed HA system. :wink:

Hi
please let me know about this smoothed HA system sounds very interesting… thanks

LINK

There’s a few of us working on refining entry/exit rules, so it’s not a complete system yet. However, initial results are very promising. Some of us use it on the 1hr/4hr/1d timeframes, but others had great success scalping the 1min/5min timeframes too. The first few EAs are already floating around but they need refinement :wink:

If you have an EA that even breaks even you’re doing well,a profitable EA is practically unheard of.

I’d be happy with an EA that could (average) 5-10% a month(consistently),even with losing months,(you do get them believe me).

I’ve been looking at a LOT of bots and the Forex growth bot seems to appeal to me,but I may need convincing

Regards

Ken

EA do not work you are not going to be rich. Believe me if I had an EA that makes me money 97% of the time why would I sell if it’s going to make me rich think about this for a second. I owned growthbot mdp and few others all i did was burn a hole in my pocket. I manually trade now and i am very happy I withdraw $600 on a $1000 investment and now my balance is $2000 in a month guess what I am going in few days. My point is this if you a system that you believe work on it fine tune it will work, 2 thins i live by don’t be greedy and know your support and resistance. I wish everybody luck I am proud to say I blew 3 accounts before I learned my lesson.

Very true actually. EA after all is a bot that is being sold to you. If it performed THAT WELL it would never be sold, but instead used by Goldmann Sachs and other similar companies or by the creators themselves. BTW, the big companies also use EA’s, but they are far more developed and advanced. They would never sell anything like that.

I downloaded forex growth bot. Now how do I install it so it works. Im new to the whole ea stuff. Thanx

can you tell about series fgb you downloaded

Well fgb did ok yesterday though I closed the trades early because I thought it might loose all the gains as it usually does. Banked 350 pips all the same

i’m not sure. But the date on the files show december 2010.