Forex Price Action

Hi xanh,

This is my take on AUDNZD: Price has reached an important Daily S/R zone. Best trade here is a “no trade” as I wait for price to show me its hand ( i.e, to show clues of where it wants to go from here ).

PS: when you see a “sort of” setup, that’s your mind (aka trader’s gut) telling you that not all the boxes tick off on that trade, and may be best to let it go :slight_smile:

hi dudest…
i only said what i think was going on …
also said i benefitted and was grateful for it…i acutally thought it was a stroke of marketting genius.

just becuase i thought that

and no i dont think jonathon "needs others to find trades for him"
but i definiteley think he uses the army of thread followers to maybe keep and eye on al 47 pairs every hour…
and im deadly serious about that.
he probably has several that he watches religiously…but i really really dont think he spends his days going through all 47 pairs…seriously. every 4 hours…thats what you guys do.

when i say wool over eyes…its relating to the advertising of company thing…not to wether or not hhis stuff can work…
i repeat i actually said i have incorporated some of it into my trading practicing. the A+ thing…the choosiness…so there you have it.

can you please stop slagging other people off and twisting their words…
im a business man…and i respect anything producitive about other business man…especially marketting.
and wether it is the way you would like it or not…

jonathon pulled a nice stroke in the baby pips arena.
they eventually banned him for it…but it was great whilst it lasted.

by the way …in business pulling these kind of strokes is actually skillful business acumen…thats all

ps .
keep the posts coming…as i like johnathon dont wanna be watching 47 pairs every 4 hours…
im too busy trading to do that.

Heads up: a couple of counter-trend engulfing bars have formed on some of the dailies ( e.g AUDCHF, EURNZD )
PS: a couple of those pairs are inversely correlated ( e.g AUDCHF & EURAUD ). If one chooses to trade them, remember not to overload on risk

Cheers

1 Like

EUR/NZD long goes right into a consolidation area, 1.5400, and has done basically the exact same thing on July 12th (3 consecutive down bars followed by one massive engulfing bar).

For me, I’m looking to go short on the 4h cart or D1 depending on PA since it’s heading into a rather large resistance zone.

thank you for your input !

PJ

@brinkfx - i think it’s more like 30 or so pairs. and it takes less than fifteen minutes to skim through that many pairs once every four hours when you have the time. i don’t get how now all of a sudden you think this is some 14 hour a day manual labour job that only a team of people can pull off…it’s probably the least time consuming and stressful task anyone could do a few times a day. but now that johnathon’s gone, ‘it’s a conspiracy’ lol

you also did clearly say that you suspected him of plotting to get more trades by using this thread to lure trade ideas, which is just silly, and kind of maybe stems from seeing too many ‘actual’ scammers on this site and the tricks they pull

i see your complements and i agree with those too, but why the slander all of a sudden? it’s like a comedian coming out and saying to the crowd ‘you’re all a bunch of stupid sob’s, but thanks for coming out, really’

i’m not twisting your words here just reviewing your posts

Yeah I saw them, but I rather wait for a pullback from good res/sup level and traid with the trend! :wink: Altho they all may work out pretty well!

Richard

USD/JPY D1:

Countertrend; yes, but it is on the 78.0 (VBRN) and every time this pair dips below 78, the BOJ intervenes and it sky-rockets.

any thoughts?

Edit: the pin bar does not contain a body within the adjacent candles and this pair seems to be rather choppy… otherwise, the daily downward momentum in the last month is clearly slowing down its pace.

the ‘‘slander’’ is based on someone just asked why jonathon banned…and i just threw in why i thought …thats it really.

personally you probably didnt read…but i have benefitted from the thread…i use the grade A* thing for longer term trades.
no i dont think anyone is stupid.
just didnt know if you were aware of the marketting thingy…thats all…but maybe you were not bothered…like i personally wasnt…its not actually a bad thing in my eyes…i would prefer that people with good teachings were allowed to sell there wares on the site…and we couold learn from them.

im actively a memeber of other threads that are doing a similar thing…not as well …i may add.
but they give some good trading info and which is what i am there for really…and they also plug their trading training stuff…like i said …im there for the free stuff…but maybe on the other threads there are others who are not aware of the marketting…its just someone asked and i read it and answeered…

Nothing for me there, IMO, it hasn’t touched the support level yet. And the trend is bearish, so I won’t try to counter this move.

USD/JPY D1

Richard

Thanks Richard. What charts are you using by the way? I don’t have a crossover system installed on my mac yet; therefore, i’m using online ‘dailyfx net daina’ charts

Here, here Pips Ahoy

brinkfx, have you benefited from this thread in any way? If yes, then why would you post and risk that the admins might just reverse the decision so that the thread and great advice might continue. I have PM’d Jonathon on numerous occasions, and his replies have been considered and lengthy, not once plugging his website.

If the issue really is about plugging a business, then the admins should really have cottoned on to that months ago. None of his recent posts have been a sales pitch in any way. ICT got into trouble a few months ago regarding offering too much ‘advice’, is this different? ICT got his account back with a few adjustments to posts and videos.

Admins, a word to the wise, if you don’t have professional traders offering advise on here, the website becomes nothing more than a bunch of novices (like me) giving duff advise to other novices. If there aren’t any threads worth monitoring, then you don’t get as many visitors, and less referral links, and less money, then the site closes due to lack of interest.

If this is an FSA issue, then why doesn’t an admin post and explain, if it’s an admin grumpy about promoting a business issue then a re-think on rules is in order.

This forum is FULL of completely idiotic systems that promise the world to all the freshest of wannabe traders waiting to make the first million in a month, it is threads like this one that bring the masses back to reality.

At the top of my screen as I write this, BabyPips is allowing advertising from a company suggesting ‘investing’ £40,000 for only £100… introducing the ‘advantages’ of leverage. How responsible.

Rant Over (and awaiting my Ban, lol)

Andy

I don’t think you are able to change anything like that, it is trader dependable, not software option IMHO.

What triggered you into the trade? As far as I’m aware PB is valid when it brakes and none of PBs on your screenshot were broken? Correct me if I’m wrong.

True, I took it and it already hit my TP and am 100% out of it and even more happy I realised it on the weekend, before you posted the 2h chart :slight_smile:

On the different note - shame to see you banned on my birthday :frowning:

Fil.

Whoa I’ve been away from Babypips a few days and come back to find out Johnathon has been banned!!

I haven’t spoken to him yet but for the life of me I can’t figure out why. I know in some of the e-mails I’ve had with him previously he was very vigilant about keeping this thread purely about Price Action and not promoting his course.

Naturally if you wanted the more in-depth stuff in the course you could go over and join (which would be good for him) but I didn’t think it was ever really pushed down anyone’s throats here. I think this was/is a great FREE introduction to the basics of PA trading from S&R zones and the patience of waiting for an A+ set-up. So sad to see the OP removed from being able to post in this thread, particularly as some other more dubious characters shall we say are apparently free to create threads and do their thing.

And to clear up a couple of falsehoods.

A) No Johnathon doesn’t have any affiliation to Pepperstone. It is just that they have NY close charts and he was trying to get everyone who posts here to use NY close charts. In fact he is in the process of trying another broker out called AXI trader I believe and I know he also uses a 3rd broker in Australia. In the private forum the guys and gals use any 1 of 3 different NY close charts, you don’t have to use Pepperstone.

B) No Johnathon doesn’t need/use anyone else to spot his trades. That’s probably the funniest thing I’ve read in this whole debate. In fact over at FSO there is a thread where he will actually post up what he is looking to trade in advance. Naturally he doesn’t give out stops, targets etc because that would be trading advice but often he will post up a pair he is looking to get long/short on before anyone else in the forum has spotted it.

C) Yeah he really does trade for a living. But as he often says it can get boring, especially if like him you may only place one trade in a week. This is his passion, he genuinely wants to help others but believe me when I say that it is his own trading rather than FSO that puts the bread on his table. If he really anted to make decent money out of FSO he would’ve made the asking price a lot higher.

Anyway I hope that sorts out the basics. Quite disappointing as Dudest said for a lot of this criticism/observations to pour out when the guy isn’t here to defend himself.

Still the good news is the thread remains and hopefully we have enough contributors to continue it on as i do think it has real value here.

On a trading note there are some nice Engulfing Bars floating around this morning, most have been covered but there are all counter trend set-ups to enter with caution and be conservative with your targets.

Safe trading everyone.

2 Likes

Hei!

This one caught my attention. What do u make out of this?

NZD/USD H4

Comments are welcome.

Richard

I’m using NY close charts (AxiTrader MT4).

Richard

Richard I would actually be waiting and looking at the top red line you have marked.

Andy, 100% agree.

[B]Anyone willing to help?[/B]
Petition To lift the ban on FSO at Baby Pips Forums

Fil.

One question, the thread is over now?

Made the petition. I really hope they unban him, because this is nonsense.

No, it isn’t over, as long as we post our ideas and setups here. We got dudest and bhops, and others, who can share their opinion about the given setup.

Richard