Forex Price Action

Even if… he had his fingers in Pepperston, so bloody what?!?
Everybody would like to get everything free and make millions on it. Wake up people :))

By the way, Johnathons approach to so called teaching, is so unbelivable patient that this guy deserves to be sent a bottle by each user who found this thread usefull.
I understand commercial background of his thread, but come on! i ve made 00s of pips from reading his work.

Fair play Johnathon!
…and if Babypips would like to ban me as well, you are more than welcome!

IMO, the D1 trend is bullish, altho it’s ranging now, but still…

NZD/USD D1

P.S. Usually I’m drawing res/sup lines using D1 charts and if I don’t see any signals there, I switch to H4 charts leaving the same res/sup lines.

Correct me if I’m wrong.

Richard

I think before being judgmental about Johnathan, we gotta consider what he has given and what he’s taken (or aimed to take):

1. This thread and his free material on FSO website for me have been much more informative and profitable than any other PA stuff on the internet (free ebooks, videos, etc…)

2. He honestly and openly avoided commenting on live trades in order to respect the rightful expectations of his members. But did try to help us here understand the past trades (all free again).

3. He did not promise anyone making damn too much money by joining his FSO. Yet he only said he is teaching his members mostly about MM and some other stuff (whatever they are), not just PA signals and trade opportunities.

4. He never claimed credit for his method. Quite the contrary he states that he has learned what he does from other traders.

Well, now even if he’s a real scammer preaching about his method and not practicing it but making money off of his FSO members, I say he in all honesty deserves it. His explanations on PA have really helped me much more than any other stuff available on the internet I spent time for my learning period for months. I’m not a real trader myself, just micro trading for training purposes, yet if I make any good money, I’d either join his FSO or pay 249 bucks to a charity of his preferrence. Cause he has writen the most efficient stuff I’ve ever come across to study. Hope we have him back on BP soon.

Yes correct. And yes we are in a little range right now. For me personally I would like to be short at the top of the range but if a really nice Bullish signal happened on the H4 I would be tempted to go long as well.

True, threads are being made by people, not single persons, but even though - not having him around feels like loosing a hand.

Fil.

It gets better, I flipped on over to the chat room page (very rare occurrence) only to be greeted with a wonderful banner suggesting that I ‘Make a smart investment of £100 and start trading with £40,000’ Click to uncover the secret of trading with leverage.

Come on BabyPips, don’t you teach risk management in the school? Yet you allow the implication that a newbie with a spare £100 could be trading a £40,000 account.

I can’t tell you how cross I am at the dual standards that seem to be apparent here. I have been involved in numerous conflicts during my past 17 years in the UK armed forces, yet I still get annoyed when a faceless and answerless person has a finger hovering over a BANNED button.

Okay, second rant of the evening, I promise no more.

GG

Your P.S. made me realising something important in my trading, and it may be worth to share.
I have stopped using my gut feeling some time ago. Trading is a science for me, if i see a green light, i go ahead, if not, i stay put. Like with driving a car. Experience tought me, that whenever my gut get engaged, i suffer :wink:

I never said anything about the method, it’s good. I simply stated the thread is a marketing tool, that is what it is. The info offered is also good. but it is offered to get members, it’s like a discount off the price of membership. I am not disrespecting Jonathan. I am just stating the facts of what the thread is and why it was started.

I do not hold anything agaisnt anyone for marketing their business.

I have spoken to Johnathon and he told me the reason he was banned was because he added a link to a new article he had just made. He has seen all going on in here and is dumbfounded and wanted me to pass a message on because obviously he cannot.

Johnathon is most confused (but not surprised) by the people he has spent many hours to help in this forum and also personal message for them to turn around and slag him off. These same people have been traders for literally months and are running around this forum in many different threads and now giving trading advice to others!

If anyone needs help or have questions they know where they can talk to him. The literally hundreds of people he has helped from this forum via email and PM know that he is always willing to help with questions traders may have.

He wishes everyone the best and continued success with price action trading!

Now for my bit: Johnathon has helped a lot of people in here. He has taken time to answer questions over and over and over and never ever getting cross with anyone for asking what have been at times very stupid questions! Every time someone has asked about the course he has steered the convo away from the site and asked the person to PM so the thread stays on the subject.

The funniest and most silly thing I have heard about this whole thing is that Johnathon would have new traders watching charts and trades for him. Really? He started the thread to get traders who don’t know what they are doing to tip him of to trades? Boy oh boy! As one person posted earlier it literally takes mins for traders who know what they are doing and for Johnathon probably 5-10 mins. This is 3 times a day for daily close and to 4hr closes. So tops 30 mins a day charting time.

Gabby

1 Like

Then surely just a warning would’ve sufficed? This thread was/is helping a lot of people get their trading on track and to lose the OP over 1 article hurts more people than helps.

I don’t understand what is to be gained from banning someone when simply telling them they can’t post articles anymore would’ve been much more productive.

Any thoughts??? AUD/CAD 4HR…Its about 6 min till close of this candle

In the last six minutes price went down to about 50% of the last candle…Any thoughts?

It certainly seems a bit odd. To me, the bottom line is whether that person is contributing to the forum in a positive way. He was definitely doing that. Many good forums will have people that have their own business and many of the other forum members even know about that business and may recommend them often based on their sound advice in the past (the positive contribution). Nothing wrong with that. As long as that person is not just ‘pushing their own ‘barrow’’, there shouldn’t be anything wrong. As I said in my first post in these forums, its the people that make forums good. I’ve been on forums where people start getting a bit over zealous with the rules (not saying that people here are doing that). Those forums tend to end up with declining members and posts as people go elsewhere.

One Word - UNREAL

Lets hope we keep the thread up and running…

Cheers
HA

hey, guys, this author is just stealing the james16 from forex factory

wrong thread there joey. you’re talking about the guy named james on here who was caught plagiarizing then was kicked off and is now back again and babypips is letting him get away with it all over again, not johnathon fox

hopefully johnathon is just temporarily banned, but seeing what goes on here i wonder if he would even want to come back considering the creepy big brother tactics that the mods are practicing (conflict of interest anyone?) and not to mention some of the comments left in his wake here in this thread

btw here is a james16 5 minute chart from forex factory:

and here is a j fox daily chart:

Very good!!

Doesn’t James16 trade with Macd’s and emas etc? On small time frames?

Or are you trying to say James “invented” price action? Really? I think you will find James16 also learned from someone else. So now he is stealing other peoples work?

As Johnathon has clearly stated in the past everything he trades with is learnt from someone else or somewhere else to form the method he trades with. I have been able to find other people that do some things similar but nowhere the same as he’s whole trading method put together.

I wish people would think before writing as they do themselves no favours at all.

I have no idea where Johnathon gained hes knowledge but I know it has helped a lot of people in here, and now he is gone the next group of traders to come through here will be scammed with indicators and ea’s and fall into the black hole that is indicator trading so many of us are familiar with.

i think everyone should stop blowing things out of preportion.

most of the arguments are pointless…and a waste of time…im sure there are many people who teach stuff on this website that is not that useful…and some teach stuff that can be quite useful…depending on how you want to trade.

everyone in this thread benefitted and learned from johnathon and his apprentices.
the big deal is that johnathon is not around any more…that is the big deal.

all the other stuff about the thread was mainly based on marketting etc…its no big deal…really.
or jonathon is copying jamie16 or whoever…who cares.
i think the friends of jonathon are taking the fact that some say the thread was marketting etc. as a major insult.

get over it…that is not a big deal…marketting schmarketting…who cares.
and they are getting all defensive like me and a few others are ripping jonathon to shreds.

well if thats the way you see it then you need to grow up a bit…just stating its a marketing thread etc…is not a big deal…it is…but who cares.

why not get on with the finding a+ signals like jonathon taught. … and wait for him to be allowed on the thread…or come on again under a new company name or whatever is best.

because i think its turning into bullying and ganging up now…over something that is no big deal.
dont bully…just get on with finding trades.

Hi Brink,

You are right. Let’s get back to the business - PA. I’ve spotted the A+ signal given from Johnathan - http://forums.babypips.com/free-forex-trading-systems/42378-forex-price-action-8.html#post376084. The 2 days chart pin bar is a result of the blended daily BEEB.

I’ve entered short @1.5600, T1 @1.5510, T2 @1.5425, SL @1.5730. I’ve just exit T1 with profit of 90pips!!! The trade is still in progress! Anyone in the same trade?

Regards,
Toyogo