Forex Price Action

Iv got to be honest, I too thought you were Nial back then Johno.

Thank goodness I choose you! lol

hey guys, i appreciate the response. i am NOT saying johnathonā€™s course is inferior. in fact i have learned a lot. thatā€™s why i havent been asking questions on the forum yet.

i was just surprised when i saw the similarity in the ARTICLES. you can confirm by checking for yourself.

i know johnathon doesnt want us to discuss it here, so itā€™d be great if he could pm me regarding the articles.

Another trade - EURNZD Daily

A BEEB is showing for a signal entry.

EURNZD 4Hr
The 1st pin bar is a signal for enter on a short but now a another pin bar is showing and has over taken the previous. If at the end of 4hrs, this pin bar is valid. So the trade is still good for a short.

Why if the strong bullish bar has over taken the 1st pin bar but has not break the high of the daily. Does this short trade still valid or is a signal for exit as well?

Can you give me some understanding? Thanks.

Cheers
Spot

The SL has closed the tradeā€¦

NeXt ->

Hey le,

I tried to PM you earlier but am unable to because u do not have enough posts.

You can contact me direct for anything u need through members area in forum msg or by contact us page.

Look forward to hearing from you soon,

Johnathon

Thanks Cignus for the reply. So the SL is base on Daily level or 4hr?

For AUDSGP, the trade is taken out by 4hrs BEEB or by the low of Daily BUEB??

Spot

I think you owe Jonathan an apologizes. Base on this thread, all of us knows the values that Jonathan has given in analyzing the chart. He has helped many of us in understanding on Price Action. You have not done a proper verification before opening accusing him for ā€œblatant copyingā€. I do not understand what is your objective here as you said you have join both of the courses.

What does this speak of you as a student of Jonathan and Nial??

1 Like

Itā€™s fine. Everybody is allowed their opinion. I would prefer if people came to me as I can then help them with what issues they are going through.

Anyways letā€™s not go down that track as the thread gets way of course.

Thanks for your kind comments but letā€™s get back to PA and leave bickering and back and fourth to the other threads.

Johnathon

Here we areā€¦
I think EURNZD as reach the kind of configuration weā€™re looking forā€¦

I let you comment yourselfā€¦

Dayly chart from my side :

H4 chart from my side

H4 chart from NY

Hi Cignus,

Wow this trade is scary!!

Would you stay through it if you are on this trade or you would exit upon the break of the 4hrs PB? How would you manage your trade?

Thanks for showing me. I think I gotta down size my lot size :stuck_out_tongue:

Cheers
Spot

No trade is scary when properly money managedā€¦

I think the SL should be place above the resistance zoneā€¦ above 1.5331ā€¦ Itā€™s quiet high but what is expected here is a return to lower cotesā€¦ with the break down of the dayly rizing wedge (but donā€™t speak about it here :wink: )
So the main TP to be aim for is about 1.5000 with a first half profit taken about the 1.5100 level.
But the recently consolidation up trend has to be brokenā€¦

PA shows me a possibly of tradeā€¦ I take it. Now Iā€™m in, I let the trade go.

Heya peeps. Could anyone help me out if this is a proper setup?

HI BRO,

see this EURGBP chart on H4. this PA seems worth to be traded. take a look bro

cheers
willy

I was eyeing this one as well, but entering now is kinda late already is it?

hi,

yeah. i also almost miss this trade, so i just put the sell limit on the level that i should enter this trade. fortunately iā€™m in now.

cheers,
willy

thatā€™s great! it looks like itā€™s going to move strongly to the downside. how about this?

HI bro,

Iā€™m also still learning bro so if i made some mistakes i hope you understands. :slight_smile: According to me, It looks like would be a very nice PA when it close, but i wonā€™t take the trade cause because the support is very near.
i would rather wait for the higher resistance level on this first area or the second area to find the PA to go short.

cheers
willy

Bingo! willy,
Second area you drew is also key level on daily ā€¦
Lets wait and see what price does if/when it retraces thereā€¦
pw

We have to be careful not to chase trades.

Once they have broken and gone you have to let it go and look for the next trade. It is not good watching price break and then when it comes back entering then. If we miss it, we miss it and move on.

Johnathon

Hi johnathon,

Thanks for your advice. I wonā€™t do the same mistake again.

Cheers
Willy