Forex Price Action

Just say me what you think about my future trades.
Eur/aud

eur/cad

eur/jpy

usd/jpy

Happy bidding.

What do you think makes a Pin Bar exactly? Qhat is your criteria?

The market bounces on RSI (9) and makes a Pinbar on Weekly chart. For me that is a signal to take long, but I’m not sure for this trandes because they are infront trend. I would like you to corect my trading view and say me who of these charts are true. And is the 2BR charts is a correct. Happy bidding and thanks for great thread Forex School Online!

Firstly can u please tell me what a pin is? Forget what market it forms is, what does a pin bar need to be a pin bar?

May be its trend following pinbar or trend reversal? What did you mean with: “What a pin is?” :33:

Ok sorry.

Forget what market it is in.

What does a candle have to do to be a Pin Bar? What does any Pin Bar look like?

To have a long wick and small body? Oh, YEAH dawned on me! What is your opinion for 2BR who I located (circled)?

What he’s trying to get you to understand is that none of them are pin bars. They are indecision candles. He wants you to reread the definitions again.

Russ

RUSS I UNDERSTAND HIM. Thanks for your and Forex School Online advices. I asked him question for 2BR after I realized where I’m wrong with my fake pinbars. Thanks again for your advices. Good weekend and happy bidding! :smiley:

Hello,

you still haven’t answered the question but I thought I would help anyway.

What you call a Pin and 2 Bar is simply incorrect. Your “Pin Bar” is below:

Now here is what a Pin is suppose to look like:

And here is a 2 Bar reversal: (Keep in mind a 2 bar is simply a Pin bar that has formed over 2 sessions instead of one like a Pin)

Now to explain these I have two articles that will explain exactly what makes both these plus other signals but I can’t give you the link in here because last time I tried to help someone like this with a link I was banned! So if you want to read these simply click on my profit and go to my page. Go to articles and look for “Pin Bar” “2Bar” and “Engulfing Bar” articles.

Once you have done that you can come back and start posting things that everyone else will recognise.

One other thing please take all indicators of and make sure you are using NY close. That goes for everyone. No more non NY close charts put up please.

Take care,

Johnathon

Hey all,

so market quiet last week or two and no really big hard and fast candles which could be put down to some big guys on holidays. This doesn’t worry me as I continue to trade but hopefully things pick up this week!

First chart up is the USDCAD daily chart. price has been flogged lower and now formed a really weak 2 bar reversal from support. This could see price go higher and if it does I would look to get short! Any signs of strength and I will look to short.

USDCAD DAILY CHART

Last chart is of the GBPUSD. I have spoken about the range this pair has been in the last few weeks. This range is still holding! And price is sitting at the top as of writing this. Price once again on Friday rejected this top but every time a level gets tested it gets a little weaker as more and more orders are eaten up. Real stalemate here but ultimately I am looking for price to go and break out higher and for a new substantial leg higher. Until this happens or price breaks lower I will be on the sidelines watching this pair. If price moves back lower the range low and support comes into play.

GBPUSD Daily chart

Very quite in here, not many oppos about atm i guess…
Wheres cyberbob? I miss his smiling face with tongue hanging out lol…
Hope all ok bob
pw

Yes it is very quiet all together in most forums. Not much happening in markets at all and most are simply sitting on sidelines waiting for market to heat back up and start printing some good trades.

Johnathon

Yep boss, I clicked through em all this am… and found Zilch that interested me …
Am off to bed cya… will look again 2moroz
pw

hi Walker.
I am still around, but good weather and lazyness of markets doesnt really keep me @ the pc too much.

Hi folks, i can call one BEEB on H4 below? NZD/JPY have a nice resistence zone, but i’m afraid about support on BRN(64.000) and im not confidet becouse i have one buy on AUD/JPY that i open last week but i put him on B/E.I just a newbie in price action and wonder what you guys think about it.

I don’t get it, why are you saying you are looking to go short if price goes higher?
Shouldn’t you go long on bullish 2BR?

Fil.

Im not jonathon but im gonna comment anyway, i think because price has been going down so only shorts?

I am not going to trade against all the down move with a tiny little 2 bar. I also want to trade short because of all the selling pressure and down trend. Now knowing that I want to go short i don’t sell at lows or bottom so I need to see price pullback higher to give ma trade from value.

Cool. I thought you meant going short from break of this 2BR (which would be long, against the trend) but you are waiting for a retrace/pullback (sign of strength) as usual and a PA from there to go short, right? So no new strategies to learn :slight_smile: