Forex Price Action

Thats right! Nothing silly.:56:

Hi Johnathon & Others watching,
Fairly new to PA trading and this thread.
Can you give your opinion on this quiet period - is this a usual thing for August and when do you think normal activity might resume ( In your Experience )? Nice to be here - Indicatorless charts - can’t beat them (LOL)
Meadsie

Jonathan isn’t the GBP/USD going short … Long term trend … So the expectation for it to go short rather than long?

Hi Kimonz, as far as I’m aware we’re not looking at long term trends but rather at short/medium term swings to catch. So right now, most recently it would be in range and we would be looking for a short term trend with a pullback to develop.

Fil.

And another bullish PA appears on this pair. PB this time, both of them hitting 0.99 resistance.
Will it hold? if not, how far up can the pair go? Up to the parity and hopefully reverse with some bullish PA?

We’ll see…
Fil.

Hmm yes I am going to make post about this post pair now. Looks interesting.

Hello,

I have a few questions concerning the GBPAUD. If you look at my inserted image you will see how I have setup my charts. And was just looking to hear your opinion on my analysis. I am extremely interested in PA systems.

Ps. Sorry for the fib. I do find it useful though in calculating retracement areas and potential TP’s and SL’s.

I am unsure if you can see just by the picture but the price has been battling at around the 1.50000 area. I have circled the resistance/support areas used in the past and to me it seems as though this level is currently being retested.

I see two possible entry points. To me if resistance holds and the price drops to around the 38.2% fib then I will short as the trend would likely be able to continue. Plus this goes along with ‘the trend is your friend’. I would TP above the indicated support line I have drawn.

However, if resistance breaks then I would long at approx 1.51000 to TP at around 1.52000 and then wait-out for a retracement. In my eyes this could possibly be a reversal.

I would really like to hear your opinion on this as it would let me know if I am in the right direction.

Thank you

Waiting

Hello, nice setup walker, someone looked at this setup GBP/JPY on H4?

What is happeneing on the long term trend makes zero difference to us. The only people it would apply to are thos looking to trade large chunks of the market such as trading for a few weeks on the daily trade with 400+ pip stops. We are looking for swings so we need to be on the right side of the next swing. We can have a trend inside a trend but all we need to be on is the right side of short term momentum.

Short term on this price is ranging and now looking to move higher and break out which means I will be looking to go long.

Let me know if you have any other questions at all.

Johnathon

[B]
GBPUSD DAILY CHART

[/B]

Yeah big guys take break around July/Aug but I still trade through regardless. Things picking up now and looking good.

Johnathon

Hi Jonathon,
Could you pls make a judgement if these pinbars are valid? Thanks.

Hi Call Me Maybe,
I posted USDCAD H4 this morning…I’m in for half position, other half if pin low gets broken …
pw

Hi,

For both USDCAD or NZDUSD, the size of the pinbar is too small as compare to the last 20-30 bars - it is only 13pips as compare to other bars that above 30 pips size. The bar size indicates the momentum of the reversal which in this case is not strong enough!

Regards,
Toyogo

I went long from daily pin bar. Hope it going to BRN 1.0000

arhar, looking better for you than me…I’m about to get stopped out for a tiny loss by the looks

Alrighty, thanks!

Thanks, looks like if we entered we might have gotten stopped!

Hi Everyone!
Any opinions on NZDJPY Daily pin?
Did someone take it?
It has been triggered, however I am in the trade, as it is against the trend and the pin might be a bit smallish.

Hi all,

Three charts with daily signals:

a. AUDJPY: Range at resistance with BEEB and Pinbar:

b. USDCAD: Counter trend at support with pinbar:

c. NZDJPY: Counter trend at resistance with pinbar:

Regards,
Toyogo

I’m long at eur/usd

It breaks a very important resitence level.

I think it will go up to next resistence level in next days.

Daily chart