Forex Price Action

I am not, it seems to me that daily is ranging , BUEB 2 days ago didnt work. I dont think you can get good RRR in this trade. IMO
but anyway good luck and great day :slight_smile:

Howdy

I would not say the BUEB did not work as ones stop would not have been hit yet. I do though think longs are still in play and shorting here is dangerous.

HI BRO’S…this is my trade update…please comment about my set up…i got a nice profit with this set up…

No good posting after setup has played out already.

Reversal signals not confirmed until they are broken. Buffer should be worked out depending on tf of setup and then other things like Brn’s also need to be taken into account.

Im in on this one on the 4H its the GBP/AUD. Any thoughts?

Just realized its not the greatest snapshot. There was a BRN rejection that turned into a large pin there.

hallo Mr.Johnathon…i think i have taken this trade against what u teach…

yesterday we got a BEEB on this eur-gbp pair on daily chart…but that is not convening…but lter on h4 chart i found this 2bar reversal signal at the same area…

and sorry for not posting…i will try to post my setup’s in future …thank u.

And where is the 2BR?

Fil.

Heads up pin bar might be forming on Gbp/usd daily.

Assuming today’s candle closes to form a pin bar, at what price would you set your entry order at? Also, how high would you set your stop loss? (Please excuse the newbie questions as I am new to both Forex and this thread)

I’m still learning price action, but I figured I’d post just to be sure. I would set my entry below candle and sl above the pin

If we get a pin I will go short as soon as the low of the pin is broken.

Thanks for the tips guys. I shorted EURCAD at 1.29475 on my practice account but set my SL too low (1.29750) and got stopped out before it sold off for a nice profit :frowning:

Where was your stop loss here?

Stop loss was at 1.29750. The trade is already closed out so the entry, SL, and TP bars are not showing up.

With pin bars you typically want your stop loss above the high of the pin if selling and below the low of the pin if going long. As long as this level is not broken the pin bar should still be a valid signal.

What do you guys think? Sell GBPUSD D1.

I accidentally entered already placed a sell order instead of a limit order. Careless mistake lets hope the trading gods doesnt have it bite me in my a**. I like the trade its playing off of the BRN has been making lower lows, I wouuld like to see lower highs but i havent yet or I would give the trade the opportunity to run some. Aslo had my TP2 a little lower towards the bottom of the range

How do you guys deal with NFP day? Some wont trade today from what I have seen…

Enjoy beer, Watch a movie … Stay on the side lines :slight_smile:

If in any trade , Make sure you have SL / BE in place…