Forex Price Action

I couldnt find it either

This what me thinks

Below is the same thing zoomed in…Wait for h1 to establish below - only this way–Meaning, hourly candle to close under 1.6113 or 50%fibo.

Guys, that’s a small pin.
The only thing you have on your side (IMHO) is the recent stepped downward momentum
All the best though if anyone already took it

Cheers

PS: oh, and it’s NFP today, who knows what’ll happen…

HI FRIENDS…if we look jpy pairs…then we can understand that there is a possibility of getting some Baerish PA signals…

among those i am looking at this pair…at the movement… now…this is appropriate and it will set to our kind of trading…(CAD-JPY H4)

the area i am looking is vell rejected several times…and hope now also…

IF I DINT GET NICE PA I WILL LOOK FOR ANOTHER JPY PAIR TO GET A NICE PA …

BY CONSIDERING NFP report 2DAY…BE CAUTIOUS…AND ALL THE BEST…

55 pips is a small daily pinbar? I already took some 40 pips on gbpusd and EU using trailing stop…Will post video as soon as I edit it. You gotta take advantage of forceful moves, this is how you become a millionaire, not by constant trades and staying back…So, Trailing stop plus initial close S/L is what works on days like these!

Hi Fxrisanth

Your charts are decorated with arrows and I would like to have the software you are using.
Johnathan once posted a software on this thread,but I cannot remember the page he posted on.

Jing is pretty good

Post #1536: 301 Moved Permanently

Post #1535: 301 Moved Permanently

Cheers

thanks guys…i use ms pant(default program in w7)

Thank you very much.

Hey wigglez

So glad you eventually come to the rite place, welcome dude :smiley:

I’m still long AUDUSD h4 >> big 2br just completed off support if youz interested >> neally took my stop out ,but it didnt …

am off to bed ,g’nite all … woossssssssssssssssssh gonski

Any thoughts on this PB that is probably a result of news???

Hi,

First trade on this forum… Great forum!! Just thought I would add my 2 cents. I took a position on EUR/CAD last night ( sorry cant post charts yet…techno phob).I am currently 90 pips up on the trade. My reason for this was a big reversal candle on 4 hr chart, along with a Doji on daily. This has played out to form a double top. The ‘m’ is forming nicely on the daily chart and may play out nicely! Obviously caution is paramount on NFP’s day.

Aftermath:

Aftermath:

I’ve been lurking here.

A clean chart, is a happy chart.

hehe

Nice, nfp give this one a boost I think, I was short eurusd 8h from Wednesday night i think , that hit my full target this afternoon :slight_smile:

Hi Dudest!

Did you consider this one a counter-trend trade? (I did and did not take it.)
What made you play this BUEB? What are your entry rules? Am I missing something?

Please enlighten me :slight_smile:
Fil.