Forex Price Action

You looking for short on that blue line? I thought overall trend was up for aud/usd

Gidday OMF - IMHO this 2br reversal is not in a significant area at the moment. It needs to be formed at an obvious Swing High . Price has been repelled by that resistance but it seems in a range area which is no-mans land to me. I will watch for an aggressive break one way or other & then look for a solid PA short or long.
Good Pipos if you are in on this one buddy.;):57:

Hi there Wigglez - Your short based on the D1 is in line with the Daily Trend in my opinion. The Pin you refer to is pretty small compared to what we would like to see. I would have preferred to see a huge Pin sticking right out for the world to see but hey , you trade what you see and it is in line with the downtrend. If you check the H4 chart , it will give you a different view - the recent trend is bullish. But - we have been taught here to trade the chart on which you see the signal. You have traded the Daily so stick with it mate. Fingers crossed for some good pips.:57:

The Chart I posted of the AU was to simply show how my charts look but having said that & in answer to your question, I see this pair being in a range on the H4. If I get a strong PA signal at that Resistance above, I will look closely at taking a trade short. Being a range though and with the overall H4 trend being bullish, I would monitor this very tightly and look at a smaller profit

oh, 9 pin body with 32 pin shadow not very good? Or do you mean the range of that bar needs to be higher?

got your point, thanks.

hey guys i just went long Eur/Nzd.

Hi wiggelz

“oh, 9 pin body with 32 pin shadow not very good? Or do you mean the range of that bar needs to be higher?”

The Pin is Technically a tradeable Pin Bar - it has a nose 3x the real body and it closes within the preceeding bar. What I am getting at is that the size of this one compared to many of the other bars is just too small for me. It should be a bar that attracts attention and calls out " look at me ! "
Not saying it will not be a good trade - just for me it needs to really stand out from the crowd.
Got my fingers crossed for you if you are in on this one.
Happy Pip Hunting buddy :53:

ah, gotcha

thanks meadsie

Shouldn’t we be looking for a short on that pair?

Not criticizing, just a trader in training :wink:

I know what you mean i did go against the short term trend, I took a small position nothing big. I think there is a good support there around 1.5500 area. This is my first trade this week since there is no good set ups out there so might as well take something.lol

haha, k thanks

Interesting this one - reasonable Pin at good location. My concern will be the 1.5600 just above entry. My strategy here is to look for a further break down to confirm this current trend. Then see if PA will give me the go ahead to enter short. The very recent Big BUEB actually failed to really take out that BRN and price is already back at support having another crack to break down. It has been rejected again with Dejanb’s pinbar but until Price shows me what it wants to do - I will watch this one out from the safety of my lounge chair ( LOL ):18::30:

Hope one of the seniors can add a comment on this one.:35:

Some other my opinion
Do you think ?? Fix myself please :smiley:

[QUOTE=maxryan9999;420022]

Some other my opinion
Do you think ?? Fix myself please

Hi Max,
Again, this is just my opinion but as I have said before, the PinBar was not a real convincing PA to me. Price had been turned away from the BRN 0.95000 but not really aggressiv
ely. There has been a recent Higher Low and now we have seen a Higher High at the .95000 Resistance. This is indicating to me that Buyers may well try to move higher to establish the trend but before they can do this, they must smash that Resistance and close strongly above.
Johnathon has told us all many times, that we do not try to guess the market - we act on what it shows us. I will be happy to see a signal to go long at that area that you did not like ( new Support ) or Price can break lower again then pull back to that area as Resistance in which case I will look to go short.
It is best not to try too hard to figure out what the Market is going to do - if you spot your A+ signal , jump on board and enjoy the ride.

:27::13:

Hey Meadsie

Nice posts, are you a member at FSO? If not im impressed!

Cheers

[quote=“meadsie,post:5064,topic:41718”]

I like your new support and your chart :smiley: it’s nice

Of course he is and has been for a few months now! :smiley:

I see what you are getting at here. For me the BUEB was a better trade from same area. I know a lot who took this BUEB and whilst some were taken out at BE others are still holding. Quite often with large EB’s we will see stalling before the next burst.

One thing halting the movement of this trade at this stage is the resistance around 1.5685 area. If this breaks price looks to want to go higher.

Good luck!

EURNZD DAILY CHART

Safe trading,

Johnathon

Hi Meadsie,

Yesterday show a pin bar and it print on the support.
Careful with this.
I think it might goes up to 1.2820

Support at 1.2700