Forex Price Action

I would have to agree with you on that one. A break of R level would seem as a stronger trade than the resume of range. Even though, the range has some serious pips in it. But I assume that we won’t get an A+ signal if it continues on down to recent low. :28:

But considering option 1, you might wanna check out Cad/jpy. It seems to have broken the R lvl around 81.00. But not sure how to act on it as they seem a little corelated.

Thanks for the input, sir. :smiley:

I haven’t read through the whole thread, but considering how picky an A+ set up has to be, I don’t think this is one /heh.
Reasons being that the overall trend is bullish, and therefor you should be looking for bullish trades. An A+ setup would be a close above the 130, and a retrace back to 130. Today is also a Sunday, which is a caution day for a lot of people. Lastly, I think you would be waiting for the candle’s close before trading (maybe a confirmation bear candle on Monday too?)

I think I would be more likely to trade EUR/GBP

I think ideally the pinbar would be longer, but it is a rejection of the 1.28 level and could be establishing the oct 15/19 highs as a swing high. (but I don’t think this should be traded either)

A+ setups seem really hard to find ):

Chart i am watching for short…maybe we get a signal on h4 for short. This is daily chart.

Howdy LiquidG,
Yeah mate - A+ setups are few & far between (LOL :18:). Patience is certainly needed.
What Data Feed do you have - my chart is different to yours. We use New York Close bars here so everyone is looking at the same info. Page 1 includes a few providers who use NY close. The bar you see as a PinBar is not one on my charts. Even though it is a rejection from the 1.2800 BRN , it is still not a PA signal that we would take notice of.

On the EurGbp , can you explain what you are seeing? Personally I do not see anything worthwhile. Price has rolled over and seems to be making Lower Highs & Lower Lows which could indicate a trend change. Until this is confirmed one way or other , I will be happy to watch for another Lower Low through bottom Support then a retest as Resistance before continuing a Bearish Stance.
Just my view :wink:

Hi Dejanb,
Our D1 Charts are pretty much the same. I have put the H4 up and it shows the Resistance on the Daily & H4 is in same area. We need a good solid PA here to show if a Short is getting close. :53:

The AUD/USD daily chart, good pin bar touched the strong support and come back, is it the A + trade?. The lower timeframe look like over buy, so i am waiting for the PA signal on 30" down to swing low to enter the trade,

Hm, I’m not sure why my charts are incorrect. I’m using Oanda’s MT4, with what i thought were NY closes…

Never mind my E/G suggestion, i don’t know what i’m doing lol

Hi Yumei ,
Our charts are not showing the same bars. Have you made sure you are on New York Close as discussed on Page 1 of this thread… The bars show similarities but this can confuse the issues when discussing proposed trade setups.
If you are interested , this pair ( Aussie/Dollar) was also mentioned in the previous page. Appears to be inside a range & the PinBar is hanging in the middle. Interesting to watch this one in coming days.
:30:
Cheers

What you guys think?

i liked this one, but I would set an entry much lower than the bottom of the weekly bar. The pin bar is small.

Liquid mate , You are on the very best thread around and we are all here to learn from each other. Posting charts and offering your ideas is a simple way to attract support from other members. Once you have picked up the basic PA structures, there is the next stage of your learning to look forward to. I suggest you go to the 1st page and click on the OP’s logo - a sneak preview of what to look forward to in the near future. :wink:
All the best buddy

i am trying this too, people here didnt really consider this one as the best one. I set my sell limit on 50.0 fibo of this pin. we will see :slight_smile:

Hi mkteer, & welcome :slight_smile:

My view:

a) AUDUSD: non-commanding pin is formed in the middle of a range - pass
b) NZDUSD: nice rejection bar, but not forming any PA signal for me - pass

Cheers!

Hi Michal,

Does the PIN scream to you with OBVIOUSNESS?
Does it stick out from the price surrounding it?

Nice looking rejection, but there’s something about it that just doesn’t look right…( it’s formation with respect to the candles around it ). And the First Trouble Area looks close too.

Price has started falling but I’m watching this one from the sidelines…

Cheers

Thanks for the correction Russ!, have edited my post to avoid confusion.

@Meadsie: thanks also for pointing out that no matter what the time, the NY-close brokers auto-adjust, and no need to fret.

Cheers :slight_smile:

It turned out ok but since this are not A+ setups I moved the SL to breakeven after reaching abou 30-40pips profit.
Let’s see if they hit my TP targets. Thanks for all the comments on my post

Hi GN!

Which setup are you referring to?

Personally, I’d hoped for something on H4, but the pin that was formed wasn’t a trade-able one ( = pass ).

Cheers

Someone pointed out recently that Oanda MT4 is not NY-close.

Uhm, big momentum green bar right before it, and not really sticking out…

Hoping for a long PA at swing low on D1…