Forex Price Action

GBPAUD D1:

Had big hopes for this one! Lovely pullback to RN. If that tiny pin had been formed a bit higher and had a longer tail (sticking out), would have been so in

Watching: AUDCHF H4:

Some nice looking setups if they close this way:

Thank you.

I really need a link to download your valid charts.

Please give me as soon as possible. I need to check my strategy.

Thank you again.

There isnā€™t a magic link that contains all the valid charts. At least none that Iā€™m aware of. Each chart has to be looked at individually as far as price action bars and their relation to all the surrounding bars of the chart. Iā€™m afraid you will have to start reading at page oneā€¦take notes if you need to. You will get it and there are a lot of people here who will help you if you also put in some effort on your own as well.

Russ

Hi Ya Jack ,
i can see you are struggling here a bit. If you Google Search any or all of these, you will be able to decide which provider you want to receive charts & NYClose data from.
Give it a try mate - If you get stuck again, let us know & Iā€™m sure someone here will help you.
Just a comment though - for your own benefit as well as ours, please read pages 1-50 so you are up to speed on our PA method.
Good luck buddy:54:

I just went short on aud/chf. BEEB around resistance area.

[QUOTE=OMFGWTF;421941]Some nice looking setups if they close this way:

Good Morning OMF,
Agreed - these 2 have some promise. Just a reminder that we are in a low volume period of the day and a trigger closer to London or Usa market times would give me a bit more confidence.

EurAud: My Support is at a lower level to you but still provides a very good PA at that point. Price has broken past the 1.2300 and
looks on its way to Resistance. For me, If my order gets filled early, i will be looking to get to B/E at that resistance level
and then see where it wants to take me :60:

CadChf: Good Bearish Trend at the moment and big strong PA. I too will be placing a sell here but I am also aware of that busy
zone to the left. Being H4, I would want to really watch this closely and get to B/Even as soon as possible.

Have a great day:)

[QUOTE=dejanb1981;422009]I just went short on aud/chf. BEEB around resistance area.

Hi Dejanb,
I guess you are confident of the downward move and are happy to get in early. Even though it looks a good possibilty, I am still gonna wait for that PA Low to be taken out. Just my way of doing things.
Good Luck buddy:57:

I got out of aud/chf short with -15 pips. France just got downgraded by Moody so euro is taking a hit and taking chf wit it.

[quote=ā€œdejanb1981,post:5263,topic:41718ā€]

If you read and follow the Johnathon rules you shouldnā€™t even be in this trade yet.

People, read first, understand and than start trade, please.

Cheers

[quote=ā€œmachal,post:5264,topic:41718ā€]

I took that trade based on a H4 chart and it was a good set up now, Moody come out of nowhere and screws it up and there is nothing a person can do about it. I donā€™t know what you would have waited for.

Iā€™d also agree that you took the trade too early.
It did look nice, and I put in a pending order just below the bottom of the Bearish pin to wait for confirmation of the retrace it didnā€™t get triggered and so no loss.

[quote=ā€œdejanb1981,post:5265,topic:41718ā€]

Post some levels like enter and SL, because if you are in this trade you shouldnā€™t be out yet.

Why not?
If he had set his SL just above the bearish candle pin then heā€™d be stopped out now with a bigger loss
At least he only lost 15 pips

[quote=ā€œmachal,post:5267,topic:41718ā€]

If he had SL above bearish candle plus buffer 5 to 10 pips, he should be still in this trade. Rules are rules and we must stick to them. Iā€™m just curious why he enter so early and out so early (manual close? or SL hit)

Would have waited for price to trigger a sell stop order below the low of the beebā€¦ thats what.
so, you should not have been in the trade in the first place :smiley:

i review from meadsie :smiley: i think should be sell stop or buy stop :smiley:

Update : i just order one position
#1550578 sell stop 0.10 CADCHF at 0.94244
sl: 0.94444 tp: 0.00000
successful
Do you think ?

Hi Dudest.

Looking on H4 I do agree with you. Didnā€™t quite close where we want it to. But are you still watching it closely? From a newbish point, I still believe itā€™s at a key level, and still has potential for either a break of resistance or PA-short?

Thanks again for the input, highly valued! :smiley:

Howdy Max,
Just my opinion here mate - The CadChf and the AudChf are quite similar in action. While the Cad is a good looking 2BR short , I am more excited by the BEEB on the Aud Trade. The Cad had that busy price action to the left and that could create a bit of a headache. But, the AussieSwiss had strongly been rejected at last Support (before that News) and seems to have a bit of clear space to mount a bit of a run down if thats what the Market wants to do - who knows?:33:
Price has just closed back below support again so I am still keen on going short if the low of the BEEB gets broken.