Forex Price Action

Overall, the AUDCHF H4 seems more bullish than bearish to me … can’t see where a 1 2 3 top reversal patten of any significance has been completed off swing high… = no downtrend yet…
I find it hard enuf taking a bite out of an uptreand atm, let alone trying to fade…

Anyways best of luck to those looking to get stopped in for a short…

cheers pw :cool:

I closed it manually…after Moody downgrade of France. I might reenter that trade later on.

Support ?? Think you will find that’s reffered to as resistance meadsie :cool:

and seems to have a bit of clear space to mount a bit of a run down if thats what the Market wants to do - who knows?
— > A space to price can down if that’s the market wants to do :smiley:

i like the way your write :smiley: Simple language but i just don’t understand this line

But, the AussieSwiss had strongly been rejected at last Support (before that News)

And AUDCHF still uptrend should be i don’t sure short this pair .

zactly max >> uptrend …

watch out the boss dont bash you for that trendline …lol

What do you guys think are we gonna get a short signal tonight on gbp/usd?

C’mon guys and gals! No1 should have been in either EURAUD or AUDCHF. The signals are not finished or confirmed until they break so for these the EB’s had to break which they did not. This has nothing to do with moody or any other rubbish just simple rules that if followed work.

I feel I say it every few days in here but I will continue to as it will help. We are price action traders and not news or fundamental traders. Why? Because we can see all the fundamentals playing out in what price is telling us. Price make a huge move higher from a swing low and chances are something in the news set this off but we don’t need to know what happened because we can see it right in front of us on a plain price chart!

The reason using news and fundamentals does not work is because of how the market is trader and what makes it move up and down. Price moves higher because others trade it higher and moves lower because other traders believe it is expensive and sell it lower. What comes out in the news is 99% of the time factored in. This is why it is super common that when a bullish announcement comes out price actually goes the other way. People (who move the market) have already traded on what they think.

Either way we don’t need it because we can plainly SEE what is happening when you learn to read price.

Second guessing and pulling trades because of fundamentals will only end one way. It will create doubt and kill your account. The other thing is you will always find reason to hold or not when you want to.

Safe trading,

Johnathon

EURAUD 4HR CHART

Support ?? Think you will find that’s reffered to as resistance meadsie :cool:[/QUOTE]

Yep - thanks PW. I think my bad call may have caused that confusion for Max. Sorry all - yes I did mean Resistance …:30::54:

[QUOTE=dejanb1981;422114]What do you guys think are we gonna get a short signal tonight on gbp/usd?

Hi Dejanb,
Price is hanging around eh ? I am not convinced of a move either way overnight. It is Holiday week in USA so there may not be much volume over e next few days.
I realise that the last few bars ain’t been too decisive and a lot of wicks eveywhere but I will be looking to see if we can get another close to make another HH . If that were to happen , it could give an indication of a change in trend and if PA was on offer , I would take a good look at it.
The charts will tell us soon enough where price is to go :59:

What does anyone else think ?:60:

When I zoom out on that chart, it still looks to be in a down trend. The Daily looks to be a better play if we can get some price action at the resistance it’s now hitting.

Russ

Hi everyone ! It has been a long time since i didn’t post here, and i didn’t post much actually but never mind… i’m here to share my views on th forex market with you !

So here we have the CAD/JPY: which seems to have broken the big resistance near 81.362 and the market is testing it as a support right now, so i think that if the Price Action confirms this bounce of that price level i’ll be in. Any thoughts?

Q. you mean you triggered a sell manually or you set pending orders at break of BEEB?

That BEEB was fantastic. Unfortunately, it’s high was taken out two bars later, and I pulled my sell orders ( entry order never got triggered ).

Cheers

Here you are :smiley: Short with BEEB 6h (GMT+7) and then … :wink:

Hey, I don’t understand :frowning: it’s mean that you short before candle close?

We have three touchs in my picture .
And 50 minutes from this reply , i will sell when price complete BEEB in time frame H4 ?
Do you understand ? Maybe i will sell stop to sure price will not move sideway .

Hey max, not sure what you mean, there is no short pa yet?

Yello Funky!

I’m looking at this (c/j), and also gb/j! Hoping to see a solid signal on either of them soon! In my opinion it could be something, and if the PA strikes at the right lvl with a solid signal, I can’t really see a no go. But that’s just my newbie point of view.

Best of luck, GN! :smiley:

hi guys, i’m newbie here :slight_smile: i think this AUDUSD is good signal for short? it was formed some minutes ago

Hope it comple 2BR in next time :smiley:

You can read previous reply of your reply .And i’m not sure what market to do ? I only try find some singal and join with market . And i hope someone can help me when i wrong .

Hey and welcome, what sort of signal do you see this as? (Just trying to help) :slight_smile:

Steve