Forex Price Action

Eurusd

Usdchf

Usdcad

Nzdusd

GBPAUD

USDCAD wich didn’t work

Did you take full risk on all of these trades at same time? For example if your normal risk is 1% per trade, did you have them all open all with.1?

Hi Walldmann, did you trade these or is this a summary of setups people have posted here?

Juicy

Nope. I didn’t take full risk. If I see simultaneous setups I’ll split the risk. I’ll try to get to break even as soon as possible.

Some of them I traded and others I just put the setup here. Trying to gather the week entries together so people can discuss about it.

By the way, I didn’t see all the setups that were happening. Thanks to those who saw them and posted here! That’s why I like this thread.

I should be able to click on a chart and it will expand into a new window, but it doesnt, is there another means? thanks for reply

I like that… :)!

Cheers!

Any senior can help me analyse this pair?! Thank you

Hallo Jeff,

Just a quick note: that’s a BEEB alright, but not the kind we’d like to trade ( a trade-able setup needs to close strong ).

My take on GBPUSD is as follows:

D1 and H4 show higher lows and progressively holding support levels (around 1.5960 and 1.6000), indicating price trying to push up to the upside. The resistance is holding however; that together with the higher lows indicates to me that price may be preparing for an upside breakout…

Whatever happens, what I’d like to see is: price breaking out of the range in a DECISIVE manner, and show us whether it wants to go up or down. Then I’ll wait for a pullback and PA signal to get in with the DECISIVE direction that price will choose to follow:

Cheers!

The AUD/JPY looks promising. But since we had a pin bar with the trend 2 days ago we may not reach those levels below the bottom of the pin bar…You are not considering the pin bar to enter since we are still in his range because it wasn’t formed after the rejection of a significant support zone right ?

Do we even trade this pair at all? It seems a valid range though. If so, what can you say about the pinbar? Too long of a lower wick?

Hey,

This is so strange and controlled pair that is not worth in long term in my opinion.

Cheers

Why strange?

SNB manipulates this pair and it has an ADR of just 23

trend change? pin at S/R

edit: this may not be the best looking set-up…we’ll see how it goes