Forex Price Action

IMO,stop buy above the EB

Hey FXO , Can you give me a comment ? :smiley:

I like this setup. thanks for pointing out. Iā€™ll look for it on Monday

EJ

Hi, actually Johnathon has pointed out that this is also a good (not best) setup, but definitely has got some trouble area which means resistance.
Actually EURUSD got hit on the 1st resistance on 1.3590. If i took the trade, I will set my first TP there and set the rest for BE.
Thatā€™s just my opinion.

EJ

Where you see that the bar is close within ?!

I also got this position. But my 1st TP got hit and the second position was hit in BE levelā€¦ it is all about how you manage the trade??? :slight_smile:

Ohhh i get it now. I was looking at it all wrong. Iā€™ve already read first lot of pages, but unfortunately i got wrong idea about swing high/low.
Thanks for reply!

DC

the close doesnā€™t doesnā€™t extend past the high of the previous bar.

All you guys agree on this?

Hello John,

discussed this trade as it was playing out. A few in here took this and depending on how they managed some made profit and others break evens or loss. I did not personally take this trade but price went to exactly where we would expect before rolling over back lower so in my opinion this worked out just fine.

Here is post before trade:

And now the chart we can see price moved higher into this area before bears came in.

Hope this helps,

EURUSD 4HR CHART

Johnathon

Hey hi,My thoughts on this was that it wasnā€™t a good trade anyway because the eur/usd was at a higher high (extreme range) and a pullback to a value area was and is (approx 1.3270) a very logical expectation . you did look at the h4 to buy but you didnā€™t notice the dominant picture of the daily that formed a bearish Engulfing bar and it was classic. to add more confirmation to this there was a 50% rejection of the daily candle of the previous day( before the red candle) that showed great profit taking and warnings of a correction!

EUR GBP daily 2BR hasnā€™t reached stop loss after all and now itā€™s in profit. It was a good counter-trend setup imo. The 2BR blended was a big bearish pin.

Any FSO members know how long after payment will i be able to loginā€¦I thought an online course would be accessible instantly after paymentā€¦im home bored and would love to start reading through this NY snow storm

Iā€™m logged in :slight_smile:
Johnathon responded to me immediately after emailing him.

Glad youā€™re in. Youā€™re lucky as that was 2am my time when I got your email and had just woken up and checked my phone when saw your email.

Will post a bit more in here later before weeks open.

Great charts man.

Would love to hear your thoughts on audcad daily BUEB. To me it looks like it is with trend, at a key level, bottom of a swing low. Itā€™s a good size bar engulfing the previous 2 candles. About ~80 pips to FRA, ~150 to my second target. Waiting to see what Monday brings

There is to many chiefs not enough indians here confusing!

heyā€¦where r u from and what do you want? just ask hereā€¦every one here can do theirs level best. and what can i do for u?

Hi Johnathon

I went short on the same trade ā€œthegiver43ā€ spotted as i expected price to continue downwards. Would you say this was a good set up to sell? I also got stopped out as you can see.

What went wrong?
PS sorry about the extra lines i have drawn :wink: