Forex Price Action

Don’t sweat it! I didn’t know either! :smiley:

Hey guys, I am kind of stuck with plotting my resistance lines on AUD/USD, does this look about right?

I have plotted resistance lines on EUR/AUD also, I think this is correct.

Thanks,
Adam

You are right on target, great job.

AUDUSD looks OK to me as I also have the line in more or less similar level. For EURAUD I also have the similar level, albeit somewhat slightly lower. I think Jon once urged us to think S/R as a zone, not a line. I just realized that just know, so I redraw the line and make it thicker to represent a zone:

Thanks, Was unsure as some AUD pair look like they have a bit to go yet and this AUDUSD is already in my zone which is the reason I was wondering if I was right.

For the AUDUSD, I would draw my S/R lines on 0.9300, one on 0.9150 and one on 0.8900 :slight_smile:

Hi guys, a setup is just forming on EUR/USD H4. The candle has not closed yet.

Is it a good trade to go long?

I was looking at that too. It seems like it could be a 2 bar reversal right at a support level… However, if you look at the daily timeframe, price also seems to have just touched the top of the range it’s been in (around 1.3400), and might be heading down from there.
So I don’t really know if I should take this trade, or not…
Maybe someone else have some more insight? :slight_smile:

Okay, I think I’ve just noticed another trade setup right before I go to bed:

PROS:

1. Two-bar reversal at strong resistance level.
  2. Follows the downtrend and begins at swing high
  3. Less traffic ahead

CONS:

1. My SL placement might look a lil bit awkward. My pending SELL order is not exactly at the low candles. May work at the end, but Jon may roll in his bed if he knows I put the order before the candle is complete. :rolleyes:

My plan is to move my trade into BE once it reaches 0.92271 level. So, what do you guys think? Is this a good trade setup?

Two BEEB opportunities from me.
First is AudChf 4h chart
1)We have a nice resistance at psy level 0.85000
2)With the trend
3)BEEB

And CadChf 4h chart
1)Resistance at 0.9000
2)With the trend
3)BEEB

I will be very happy to hear your opinions :slight_smile:

Both might work, although I’m pretty sure AUDCHF and CADCHF are correlated with USDCHF. I once made that stupid mistakes to put many orders without realizing the correlation of EACH and EVERY pairs that I short. It was the worst drawdown I have ever experienced in my Forex live account. :17:

Also, there are more traffic in both pairs, compared to USDCHF. Hoping that Jon or dudest can give their feedback on these ones.

1st chart : I don’t think this is going with the trend. The new trend now (momentum) is going long.

NZDUSD 12 hours BEEB at swing high

Hmmmm…:confused:

It may work, but I’m not that convinced with the size of BEEB. Maybe because the body looks small-ish compared the size of gigantic bullish candles before it.

From my understanding the BEEBS open and close do not fully engulf the previous bars open and close making it invalid as a BEEB?

Well, not necessarily. In fact, if you go to the first page of this thread and read the post #6 and #7 by Jon himself, the BEEBS open and close he used as example there did not fully engulf the previous bars open and close. But the size and the obviousness of that BEEB are the one that really matters. The one that screams ‘PICK ME, PICK ME!’

Still, there is still a fair chance Sachit’s setup is indeed going lower as the price has hit swing high. Just be careful with the VBRN, though. Personally, I will not go short until the the PA decisively break through VBRN 0.8000.

Very true. Although, with so much bullish momentum before the BEEB I would be hesitant to take it and not consider it A+ for my own method. It definitely looks a little bit weak, especially with a VBRN close by.

With the way price is arcing over it will most likely go bearish, but too many uncertainties for me :frowning:

HI
I was looking for an opportunity in Aud/Jpy for 2 days .
Today , I saw the chat below but I don’t know is this a good and correct pinbar ?
Its daily timeframe , market came back to the previews support , we have a good downtrend in this pair .

Thanks

This is not valid pinbar it has both upper and lower wicks

I just saw Pinbar on GBP/CHF daily…

is it valid pinbar for trade?

what about your opinion? overall trend is down