Forex Price Action

Hallo Doroteya!, and welcome! :slight_smile:

That was a nice pin on the EURCAD, though counter-trend.

How do you plan to manage around Big Round Number 1.4000 ?

Also, your chart seems to have a SUNDAY candle – no good.
We use 5-day charts whose daily candles close when NY closes ( see post #1 for details )

Good to have you here!

Cheers :slight_smile:

I am in CADCHF. My SL is now at 0.8803

Thank you very much for the advice, well about the 1.4000 I know it’s a big number, but still want to enter at a good level.

About the chart - can you give me some info about brokers whose charts are ok? So I can have a demo there.

Thank you in advance!

Doroteya

Jumped out a bit early on 8280. Seemed to be somewhat of a trouble maker,lol.
Cheers

What abou this one?
R:R cca 1:1

AxiTrader, HotForex, Pepperstone, etc ( MT4)

RoboForex, etc ( MT5 )

All on Post #1 of the thread.

Cheers!

thanks for the reply, it seems my broker doesn’t have more than one TP target

not a bid deal though

thanks

Nice spot! A+ pin IMHO (has just closed)

Cheers

No, that’s not what I meant! :slight_smile:

A position has only one SL and TP.

So if you’re targeting several TPs ( on your chart ), you open several positions each with its own different TP and same SL.

Makes sense?

hehe that was actually the workaround I thought about :smiley: I said if I can’t have 50% of my position secured at a specific level then I just need to open 2 positions

Glad I thought straight and than you for the support

Thank you !

Safe trading !

Doroteya

AUD JPY 4h looks good but it seems it has broken support right ?

Hello, friends!

The daily price for NGAS is getting close to an interesting sell area, isn’t it?

Any one catch the ozzy /dollar?

Are you looking for. A setup? Or have you found one?
Cheers.

Yeah I’m in this one as well & it seems to be moving quickly

Hey Chisha,

Thanks! Actually the GBPAUD looked more appealing to me so i am short on that pair right now since my entry orders got triggered. The resistance level on that pair looked much more solid.

[QUOTE=“dudest;523433”]

1. Price Action Holy Grail - Support and Resistance

2. http://forums.babypips.com/free-forex-trading-systems/42378-forex-price-action-273.html#post378699

3. http://forums.babypips.com/newbie-island/48482-its-still-not-obvious-me-2.html#post417747

Cheers[/QUOTE]

Drawing support and resistance with line chart first then transitioning over to candles is by far the best method for newbs like me. It is crystal clear to see s and r. Thanks for sharing!

[QUOTE=“dudest;523470”]

Nice spot! A+ pin IMHO (has just closed)

Cheers[/QUOTE]

Wouldn’t we want to wait for price action around that middle s/r line? If you took the short, you’d be trading right into support…right? :0

we don’t have any swing to get in , There is nothing for me to catch on this pair