Forex Price Action

I might actually join you on that, unfortunately I’m buying Canadian dollars on another pair.

Cheers.

Goodluck bro!

General question: as a US based trader using Alpari, I am unable to set multiple take profit orders even when opening two positions on the same currency pair - is there another way to do this?

Otherwise I also managed some profit on gbp/jpy and gbp/cad daily shorts, thanks again to everyone who contributes to this thread.

The only way i know right now is having different accts with other brokers. I don’t know if having different accts with the same broker works.

Usd/Sgd 8h 2br short.

A quick range attack.

Cheers

Most of the time I miss my target because the price retrace around 5 pips before reach my level. It is very frustrating lost a trade in this condition since you know you were right about the direction and pattern, but you can’t take the prize.

Hello jackson)Can you please show me which NZDUSD trade you are talking about? I cannot see any valid trade on that pair.

Both are against the recent uptrend.Why you wanna trade such setups?

[QUOTE=“marketdeal;524112”]

Both are against the recent uptrend.Why you wanna trade such setups?[/QUOTE]

I took both of those as well off the D1 tf . Gbpcad panned out last night for me and usdcad is having some trouble w breaking through support around 1.04700. I played the reversal on each although it is against the uptrend they were nice set ups in my opinion.

usdcad 4h

I understand the value behind picking one TF and sticking with it to make trades, but I’m starting to feel conflicted here. Would people agree that they typically use the D1 to find nice set ups, then the 4h/8hr to monitor what happens around S/R? I only ask b/c if I were monitoring the 4hr chart on the usdcad short, I would have gotten into the position much earlier than I did on the D1 candles.

I took the gbpcad daily countertrend. I took full profit at FTA on a single position (as i usually do with CT trades). Now hav a pending long with trend with 3 positions based on the gbpcad 4 h pin. Bryce and dudest are you with us long as well?

Usd/Sgd TP hit.

Cheers

Eur/Aud is forming a daily pinbar.

I shorted it based on the 6h pinbar, wasn’t the greatest looking one but a logical level.

Cheers

I have the same Problem using Roboforex MT5 demo acc. Is there really no “Workaround” for it?
Can anyone help us``?

best regards

A+ ?

GBPCAD 4h

I think that’s A+

Only had 1 short on the CT D1 pinbar, whose TP was at that level.

Looking to go long with the pin

Cheers

Silver daily:35:
Trend is up.
Looking to get long on a pullback.

USDCAD daily is still ranging, good looking trade that I also took.

NZD/JPY is close to price-flip zone @ 76.40.

[QUOTE=“krugman25;524148”]NZD/JPY is close to price-flip zone @ 76.40.[/QUOTE]

Ty for the heads up!

What about this Gold trade idea? :wink: