Forex Price Action

Because I have counter-trend trading in my plan :).

When the opportunity presents itself ( large and obvious at a clear level ), I do go for them.

[ point to ponder: went for the GBPCAD false-break but didn’t go for the EURCAD pin; note the difference in their levels…not all CTs are made equal ]

Of course, these are managed more tightly than with-trend trades.

Cheers

Looks marvelous!
Gonna have a look at it myself.

Cheers.

Would say GBP/cad is presenting a great opportunity, bread and butter.

Cheers.

Hey PipJoker,

I have my eye of XAGUSD D1, CT pin looks more defined IMO

3 hours to Daily close!

Quick question,

On GBP/cad trade, are you placing stops below the low of the pin?

Cheers

That is the safest SL yes.

Quiet a distance…

Hallo,

You can find nice setups on any of the timeframes we frequent ( H4/H6/H8/H12/D1/W1 )

Assuming an A+ had formed on the H4, you would have entered on H4 and managed it PURELY from H4.

I re-iterate again coz this is FUNDAMENTAL: we are ONLY concerned with the timeframe on which the setup has formed.

I’m not mindlessly repeating this. Manage on different timeframes, and watch your profitability go down ( and stress go up ). [ Try it for yourself ]

That does not prevent monitoring of timeframes other than D1 for setups. Over time, most of us have found most of our trades coming from D1 ( both with and against trend ).

Cheers

So you position size…

Position Size Calculator, Forex Position Size Calculator

[QUOTE=“dudest;524162”]

Because I have counter-trend trading in my plan :).

When the opportunity presents itself ( large and obvious at a clear level ), I do go for them.

[ point to ponder: went for the GBPCAD false-break but didn’t go for the EURCAD pin; note the difference in their levels…not all CTs are made equal ]

Of course, these are managed more tightly than with-trend trades.

Cheers[/QUOTE]

I actually took both. Took profit on eurcad a little while ago. May I please ask why you passed on this more specifically? Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Well yeah,I thought someone might come up with a %70 stop.
None the less, thanks.

Cheers

Of course that is why it is the safest. Also makes your R:R go down. You can also use surrounding S:R levels as well. That is what I did when I set SL for this particular trade.

Probably not going to take it myself, since I’m engaged in other trades atm, but USDTRY seems to produce a nice bearish pin (which could be greater if it would go down in red at the end of the day and form a solid body)

It might bounce back from VBRN 2.0000 and go up again.

Two possible nice setups forming on the EURAUD and AUDCHF. But both are CT trades.

Would you agree?

They both look like good levels to me. If I had to pick I think EURAUD looks better though.

I would take both, i would just brake my pip value in 1/2 and if one of them start going against me, i will pull the trigger and take another trade on the other pair.

Possible pinbar setup forming on AUDJPY

In my short experience, the EURCAD likes round numbers very much.
The D1 CT pin was formed just above BRN 1.4000, didn’t want to take chances with it.

PS: not saying it was a bad CT setup, but for me, the GBPCAD was less of a risk.

Glad it’s worked out for you!

Cheers!

This one is also nice, i wonder how th 4hr looks like.?

Shorting it since 1.4945

BE already. tight situation tight measures.

Cheers.