Forex Price Action

That’s how it looks like on Fibo:

Looks close enough to my standard NY Close chart, so Fibo should be alright. I’d rather have Johnathon or dudest verify it once they return, though. That makes me wonder, where is dudest?? He’s nowhere to be seen this recently???

When in doubt about your chart, always compare it to the one Johnathon uses all the time: Pepperstone.

BA must have used a wrong chart, or he had his own reasons why he considered than pinbar invalid. Let’s hear from him later about his argument.

[QUOTE=wm247;545135] That makes me wonder, where is dudest?? He’s nowhere to be seen this recently???

I would even add: Where is Johnathon ? I understand he is a very busy man but compared to the first 200 pages, he doesn’t appear that much anymore.

Oh, Johnathon is still around. I could assure you that, but he is mostly lurking in the background now and only speaks when things start getting out of control. Besides, we already have active seniors like Krugman that Johnathon believes can help us most of the time.

[quote=“wm247,post:14099,topic:41718”]
Oh, Johnathon is still around. I could assure you that, but he is mostly lurking in the background now and only speaks when things start getting out of control. Besides, we already have active seniors like Krugman that Johnathon believes can help us most of the time.

By the way, he wrote something about NZD/JPY on FSO:

Forex Price Action Trading Signals | Forex Commentary

Morning all

Sorry for the delay, just been sleeping and then checking my charts for the morning. This is how NZD/JPY looked on my charts, I use FXDD:

Just been reading Johnathons commentary on his website and he classes it as a pin bar so perhaps I am wrong. Hmmm it’s a tricky one this, if it’s a pin bar I might be tempted to take it on myself.

opinions on this trade? entry on the red line

What is the PA you see here ?

Hi everyone)Everyone can answer this question but it will be more good if seniors like Jonathan and dudest answer this question.
In many of Jonathan,s articles he said that we should only trade the intra day charts like 4H,8H and 12H from the daily levels.But many times we can,t see the minor retracements and pullbacks(S&R areas) on the daily charts but we can see them on smaller intra day time frames.So is it okay to mark those pull-back areas on intra day time frames and trade from those areas?In the past i did that and had success.Am i doing right?Or i am doing wrong and developing bad trading habits which are not good for getting profitable in the long run?
Thanks
Secure Trading

bueb at swing level

Did anyone take the EUR/NZD trade ?

I don’t see a BUEB since it doesn’t engulf the previous candle

On EURNZD 4H Chart:
There is PB meet (Close on top 1/3 + nose 3 times body length )
But P.B. not appear comparing to previous candles and its inside previous candle also.

Hi all

I have just placed an order for the GBP/CHF 4hr pin below:

Green - Entry
Red - SL
Pink/Purple - TP

I see this with the up trend and with some decent space to move above to collect a few pips. Any thoughts?

it is in an up trend. i think it is a valid trade.

I don’t like the GBP/CHF H4 pinbar, since there is a lot of choppiness to the left, not a well defined momentum…

Hi Bizzaro & Gmatav

Thanks for the feedback, good to get your thoughts on this. You may be right about the choppiness Gmatav but I think it looks worse on the 4hr opposed to the dailys where I plot my R/S lines.

Hey Will,
…I can’t give him evils for that. I mean not reading this thread for a day or two and catching up becomes a project itself!
Moreover volatility is not at it’s greatest… he’s probably sitting in the shade and smoking pip with you know who.

Cheers

Hi everyone,
Just wanted to say
Well done, with all the profits made recently!

Keep sticking to those obvious trades, quality setups at Key levels with less or better no traffic at all and proper trade management.
It made you money now and will do so in the future, never jump on a trade that doesn’t meet the criteria .
Stay sharp everyone and protect capital at all cost, you don’t want to give that hard earned money back just because you over risked or else.

And for anyone who hasn’t been on the winning spree, there is nothing to worry about. Being picky with your trades is a skill yet to be mastered by many good traders.

I wish you all the best of luck.

ps: been busy lately, but shall be active soon again.

Cheers.

Hello,

yes it is a pin bar, but that does not mean you should take it. Just because something is a valid signal does not mean it is a quality signal. As I say in that post, yes it is a pin bar, but it is not A+. I am not trading this and as I have said a few times recently I don’t trade anything I post in that section.

But getting back to the point, there are pin bars formed most days, but just because they are valid pins does not make them good to trade.

The next thing is I am a little confused how this would not be a pin bar? What is it you are confused with?