Forex Price Action

All over it? What about the choppy area below and the price action which is showing upward pressure?
It is actually really confusing and frustrating sometimes when senior traders in this thread break their own rules and on the other hand they teach us the whole different thing.I still remember your post about the ingredients for baking the A+ cake where you clearly mentioned that a trade isn,t called A+ if it,s trading into a choppy area.Now tell me why you are breaking your own rule?

Looks to me that the markets are back to rhythm.
Plus Im in the mood for that song today.

CHeers dudest

Thanks Kasravi! I already learned something about S/R from BabyPips school, but Iā€™m not sure if I am doing the right thing! I think I will start posting my charts (and analysis) hereā€¦I think this is the best way for me to learn more about trading! I tried everythingā€¦lots of indicators, news, bla bla blaā€¦I have the best results with PAā€¦and I am only a ā€œPA beginnerā€! :slight_smile:

You are surely on the right path.Posting some clean charts is a great idea.

Cheers

Hello ohoraherecaptain,

welcome aboard,

it simply means to gain a good understanding and give yourself the best shot at having success with this method, please read the first 50 pages of this thread before replying.

You cannot edit other peoples posts. Thatā€™s why you will not be able to open my post.

Safe trading,

Johnathon

:35::35::35:

I am going to tell you a secret as long as you donā€™t tell any one elseā€¦ :18:

The reason that the opportunity to make money exists is because humans trade the markets and humans all have the same universal instincts. These instincts drive us but they also create mistakes. Examples of these instincts are fear of losing money, fear of missing out on a winning trade or other instincts such as the need to compare against our peers. We all have these and for as long as humans trade the markets, there will always be mistakes being made and money to be made.

No matter how great the trader is, they have these same instincts and they are always susceptible to making mistakes. It has absolutely zero to do with price action, rule sets or plans and all to do with what our instincts are willing us and wanting us to do.

This is why some people will never make it as traders, ever. No matter how much they train or trade and it is also why even the best traders sometimes make mistakes they normally would not.

Safe trading,

Johnathon

Heya and welcome aboard You have definitely come to the right place if you want to learn to trade price action the right way.

If you want to learn you really need to go through the first 50 pages of this thread. It will not take long at all, but it will give you a really good grounding. Through there is has a few videos and a lot of charts a long the way that will really help you. Take a note pad with you pad with you and write down any questions and let us know any questions you have once you are done.

Johnathon

I like that it is trading with the trend. I like that it has retested a super important flip zone. I like the fact that it closed strong.

The choppy area I feel is above the area that this 2 bar closed under, but that is just my personal opinion.

I aint breaking any of my own ā€˜rulesā€™ by saying that I would take this type of trade. If you wouldnā€™t take it fine, but donā€™t tell me what I should or should not be trading.

Hi All

Just a quick hi to let you know I have joined the thread. Just finished reading the first 50 pages (and now my brain is full). I found forex 12 months ago and PA about 6 months ago. Did the Pipschool thing and now looking forward to learning more here.
What I have read is really good, exciting stuff. :35:

Thanks to all
Kiwiman

He Kiwiman,

Welcome to PA trading!

Cheers

Got it.
JOH

Thanks and makes sense) And don,t worry i won,t tell anyone ,this secret will remain between just you and me :smiley:

Thanks for the reply )Yes i just noticed the choppy area is below the two bar.I use 5 day new York close charts but still on my charts the price isn,t making a trade able 2 bar.Also i didn,t criticised you and there is no need to get coc-ky mate .Just cheers)

Hey Jonathan, so whatā€™s your view on the GBP/chf? From your post it seems you disagree with it.

Love to hear your thoughts

Darth

Sweet! n really like your yellow/black candle combi!

Hey man welcome aboard!

Just a tip, carry on reading till page 200. Seems a lot but there is a lot more golden info. And you see trends in mistakes and important trading lessons too.

Hmm might reread it myself. :slight_smile:

Can I share this secret? I wonā€™t tell anybody!

being ****y is one of the bad habits of trading.

Huge amount of Potential A+ trades are coming within these two weeks! You have been warned guys!