Forex Price Action

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good calls, haven’t been in the mood yet to analyze but seems all decent.

Cheers

Thanks Kasravi and darthfrancis. Yes there is a wealth of knowledge to be found in the thread. Reading it and then reading it again along with trading helps to retain the knowledge.

Ta
kiwiman

I’ve found a major resistance level at the weekly G/U currencies.

In the 4hr chart it is clearly confirmed that it struggles breaking the resistance level.

What we all have to keep in mind here is that we are all individuals with different trading plans that contain slightly different rules depending on what suits our personalities.

A trade that may fit my trading plan may not meet another traders plan. I may not take a trade because it is too close to the first level, but for another trader they may be fine in their plan because they manage their trades differently to me etc etc There are many ways too skin a cat…

It makes no difference what I think. This was not my trade or my comments. As Bryce said in his reply, it fits into his rules and whilst he did not take the trade he posted as to why he thought it looked a high probability setup.

Welcome Kiwiman,

just remember to keep it simple and not overcomplicate things. A lot of traders just want to find every tool they can get and throw it all into their trading. Keep it simple and high probability setups from really solid levels.

Look forward to seeing you posting.

Johnathon

Thanks, Jackson!

Those Aussies are indeed up to no good (sorry, Johnathon!). I’ll see which one is the best and take it, or I’ll split my risk when the time comes. :wink:

Hi Jonathan,

I am really not new in forex but have been relatively unsuccessful. I have lost over $30,000 trading for the past 3yrs. I would like to know how much for your course.

OMG. I guess what Johnathon would say is that you should not be losing money in the process of learning.

Anw you can go to his website Forex School Online - Price Action Trading with Johnathon Fox to check it out.

Put your feet down to earth and start refresh my friend. Bless you.

Jack

Yellow gold on the way up, and black gold on the way down! I like it too! :slight_smile:

Good one eignerdauL!

Really nice yellow/black combo candles.
By other way, as newbie I find your comments on A+++ setup.
Dudest, can you help us with a reference guide with best setup to trade with.
Thanks

Hey moretti!

Ditto!, GBPUSD at key level

Would have been happier if the daily range was a clean one (without the minor zones) [ should any PA (short or long) show up ].

In a scenario like this, I would like if the resistance is broken, and then look for long PA at the same level after a pullback. Let’s see how it plays it this week

Cheers!

Hey Juan!, and welcome!

All requirements (+ much more) are laid in in pages 1 to 50 of the thread.

Go through it making notes, and you’ll have your own reference guide.

Cheers

Heya Drokgreg,

that’s why one my biggest rules is to for all traders i,e; to trade with demo and follow a path with that demo until they are consistently profitable. Why? Because I have seen literally thousands of traders who were not profitable traders lose money on real account. This may be blunt, but a lot of people call trading gambling, but I don’t. I call trading a business. I call making trades on a live account when you have no idea if you are profitable in the long run or not gambling, because the odds are firmly stacked in the favor of the broker. Whilst the trader may get lucky and make a winning trade or even three or four winning trades. The broker will eventually end up taking all that money in the end, where as the profitable trader in the long run will have their edge play out to make a profit and that is a business and not gambling.

Traders can build a profitable strategy and confidence with demo and then when profitable move to the live platform. They can then when profitable move to live platform and gain experience with live money. Don’t stress though, your not the only trader to have done it and it is no good worrying about it now. Just got to knuckle down and the main thing it you get off the live account and [U]DO NO LOSE ANY MORE[/U] trying to make it back in revenge.

We leave all course and miscellaneous questions out of here. You can PM me or whatever, but in here just discuss high probability setups and any questions you have you need help with.

Safe trading,

Johnathon

On S/R:

1. The Secrets Traders Can Learn From Candlesticks & Price Action - YouTube

2. Price Action Holy Grail - Support and Resistance

Cheers

Make sure you watch the videos on the first page for examples of A+ trades as well that explanation of the price action story. I am also working on a guide that will be put on the very first page that will have a ton of links that will help you guys and girls. This guide will have a ton of links and basically just go through everything needed to explain this thread. This will be out in about a week hopefully. Just working on getting someone to make it…:33:

We are short-term swing traders looking to get on the right side of the next swing.

With that in mind, the BEEB was CT [ and A+ CT for those with CT in their trading plans ]

Hi everyone, this is my first post on BabyPips, I’m really interested in price action and would like to bounce an idea off everyone. The EURUSD is showing signs of pulling back from an uptrend, am I right in looking for a bearish signal to sell short?

Thanks a lot!

Heya Will,

Welcome aboard.

You have come to the right place to learn to trade with price action. I have to ask you Will… If you were to take a short trade here you would be taking a short trade with all that up-trend against you. Would it not be easier and wiser to wait for price to pull back a little bit and then look to get long with the trend in your favor and use all it’s power in on your side? and use the trend as your friend?

EURUSD DAILY CHART

I would be keeping in mind also that price often does not pull back as far as what we think it does and price probably will not pull back all the way into that major support level. The level I have marked with yellow is where I would expect and is where I am personally targeting for long trades.

Safe trading and look forward to seeing your posting,

Johnarthon