Forex Price Action

Hi Pips Ahoy.
Many thanks to you, I really appreciate your response to my confusion, you have completely cleared the picture for me. I had noticed S/R were easier to see on the dailies when viewing the last couple of months or so but went off track somewhere, so thanks for taking the time to reply so clearly and concisely. I realise now where I went wrong.
I will indeed read over again and soak it all in, I believe it is a goldmine too. On finding Johnathons thread I have ditched all indicators that I tried to use without consistent success and am finding it extremely liberating! I should have been paying attention to price action all along, I am seeing the logic now.
I’ll be sure to follow this thread from now, thanks again.

my pleasure phil, i feel the same way about finding this thread so soon after babypips school, after thinking trading forex would be nothing but lots of indicators and reading the financial news every day etc. thanks be to johnathon and all who contribute to this thread

here are a few prospective trades i spotted on the 4 hour charts. i won’t be taking them as i don’t want to mess up a good week so far but they look good with no left lane traffic, good pa and good position. they are inversely correlated so basically the same trade in opposite directions:

EURCAD 4H

CADCHF 4H

I will answer this tonight my time.

Johnathon

Heads up: EURAUD H1: bullish pinbar at bottom of range

I’ve never posted anything in this thread but I’ve been reading for a while, maybe this is totally wrong, but I think it looks promising . The bottom line is 1.0000 btw, so the S/L is there and watch out for the dotted line.

AUD/CAD 4h. I know, the exotic ones at 4h aren’t that interesting!

But hey! First post!

Thanks for all the help btw!

What about the 4hr?

Are you long?

AUDCAD: i spotted the same setup. not trading it but will be waiting to see how it turns out

I would suggest the EURAUD is the better setup than the AUDCAD as the AUDCAD is not really a Pin Bar. It does not stick out and it is also formed at a less important area than the EURAUD.

My opinion only and who knows what will happen. If one works they should both work but for me only one is a valid setup.

Johnathon

This has been answered for you. If you still have questions or need anything else just ask.

Johnathon

Also looked good on the H4; 'tis only that i saw the H1 first (before the H4 had closed)
I’m long! ( rather, I was long, just seen that TP was hit )

Yes this was awesome trade. I sleeping on 1hr but here is 4hr.

Johnathon

Hello all,

this thread has been entered into the best method for May comp.

If you feel like you have received something from this forum you can repay the favour by voting at the following page. If we win we get to give a $50 voucher to a charity!

Please go to this page: [B]Vote for May’s Best Forex Trading System! | Forex Blog: Art of Automation[/B]

Thank you all!!

Johnathon

Thanks Johnathon, all the best.

I always love when after waiting and waiting for an A+ setup and one finally comes and blasts of and make you thankful for waiting!

1 Like

Got that as well. What a good way to start the month.

+1! :slight_smile:

(ps: may i get a small side badge next to yours when you win!? just to brag to my friends!, lol :))

Goodstuff sensei!
I got off the train at the top of the range, had expected it would continue ranging
Glad for those who had the trade running when it broke 1.2800!
MAY more of these appear in JUNE :slight_smile:

yowza! nice one

Hello Dear,

What did you mean by A+ setup. Please explain your all kind of setup.

Honestly I still dont understand how to trade your system all I’ve been reading is like a kind of trade idea. Can u pls direct me to any page on this thread that addresses this issue? I mean how to trade your system