Forex Price Action

I add my interest to learn more on inside+indecision candle.

Hi Darth,

Iā€™m glad you made a killing from that trade,well done!
Honestly there are so many Setups to play and so many opportunities but we will throw many reasons
at them why they are not tradable. We do that all in order to catch very few trades that are flawless.

That translates into stress less,profitable and enjoyable trading just like a sophisticated business should run. In the end all the work we do is before we pull the trigger,after we open a position there is not much we can do but to let the market move.

I can imagine that sometimes peers feel that they get so much citicism thrown at their trade Ideas that sucks all enthusiasm out of them. But that all comes down to eliminate or rather filter as many risk factors as possible, we do this together.

There is tons of info about IBs on the first page. Iā€™m personally very fond of them, simply because they create such havoc! Itā€™s like a Action Movie in the middle of the charts.

Cheers

Ok ill check it out thanks for your response. Currently still in and moved s/l to just past entry as there our some "BIG"GBP news tomorrow and wanted to play it safe after last weeks EURUSD flip reversal.

Thanks again.

Darth

Well said Kas, Iā€™ve been following this thread for the past month or so and Iā€™m understanding that attitude is three quarters of the work: self control and discipline allow us to take only the best trades. I agree that treating trading like running a business is the best mindset we can have: the same way as I wouldnā€™t buy faulty or ā€œjust alrightā€ parts or ingredients to create a final product, we only take the best quality trades in order to be profitable on the long term.

Claudio

possible setup on NZDCAD D1 chart,

PB at swing low stopped by RN 0.86, with the trend. BIG PA.

I see a downside but let me know your opinions and see if we are on the same page :wink:

Thoughts?

Darth

Coach, dudest,

there is a broken link on the Thread Guide

The link under # The Engulfing Bar (EB, BUEB, BEEB), for:
> Example: EURUSD H1 BEEB

does not seem to work. Can you guys fix it? Thanks.

Hi Darth and all
aint been in here for agesā€¦
thx for sharing the setup Darthā€¦
Iā€™m in also, even tho the BEEB wasnā€™t as big as I would have liked,
cheers
pw :23:

Hi Will,

Remember that (V)(B)RNā€™s are psychological levels at which price often finds supply/demand, thus forming S/Rs. Of course some are more relevant than others ( theyā€™re not all made equal ).

Usually, when I draw an SR line, and it comes close to a (V)(B)RN, I round off and place it there
[ e.g if S/R line falls on 1.2895, I put it at 1.2900 ( simpler, and makes me take extra note of the level ) ]

The EURUSD happens to be a heavy respecter of levels ( in this case BRNs and RNs ) [ I think thatā€™s why Johnathon loves the pair so much! :slight_smile: ]

The chart below shows you just how ( equidistant lines 100 pips apart )

Cheers :slight_smile:

Hallo,

On MT4, the easiest way is just to split your order into several lots each with same SL and different TPs
[ and no, that doesnā€™t increase your risk, it remains the same ]

Another way on MT4 is, when you bring up the close trade dialog, by default it has the total number of lots in the Volume field. In there you can enter the amount of lots to close, and the remaining will continue running.

Cheers

Nice spot Yumei!

Price has now reached what would be my FTA if I was in the trade.

If A+ long PA forms on the D1, I will consider taking it.

All the best to all of us :slight_smile:

Cheers

Hallo Juan,

We use the IB to help read the PA story.

Often you see Johnathon posting that price is ā€˜winding upā€™ (shows in the form of sequential IBs), and because of that we can tell thereā€™s high probability of price exploding (in a certain direction).

Kasravi also posted up a chart of AUDJPY recently showing a set of IBs, and a short while later, price exploded.

IBs can indicate accumulation (orders being amassed/sucked up by the big boys) or distribution (orders being released/exited). Helpful pointers to seeing the price picture.

Hereā€™s more!

ā€“> The Inside Bar: Inside Bar | Price Action Training | Johnathon Fox

ā€“> Managing Trades With Price Action: Managing Trades with Price Action

Cheers!

This is a good bearish signal?

Hey Willy!

The post for the EURUSD H1 BEEB fell on one of the posts that Johnathon had to edit to put in the Thread Guide. I know heā€™ll have a look when heā€™s back on here.

Thanks for pointing it out!

Cheers!

Hallo Watt!, and welcome!

Nice levels you have there. Also, the pin has been formed at a swing high (major plus), and price could easily move down in the coming days.

The only reason I didnā€™t take it was the pin was not as commanding as PA usually is on the USDZAR (see chart below).

All the best if youā€™re in!

PS: please strip all indicators off your chart before posting ( THREAD RULE )

Cheers

Hi dudest,

the funny thing about this, recently USDZAR is not that volatile. If you check the chart only from the beginning of September, you will see what I mean. Interesting.

I will to try trade.Thank you!

Hi Darth

I saw this too.

I have set long order to open just above the pin at .8655, S/L at .8570 and T/P at .8750. FTA is 8700 so would move to BE when price around this area.

I feel this is quite a tight trade to take because of the FTA and if it was real money I would pass, but I am using it to help me in my own trading.

NZDCAD looks IMHO to be starting to trend so my trade is based on it bouncing off the support.

Kiwiman

My take on it.

Yep, same. plus the high is the pairā€™s ultimate highest point which tends to be tricky trading.

Darth

Hey bro, hereā€™s some good advice.

If your not willing to trade real money why trade on your demo? You will only be teaching yourself bad habits which will gradually ingrain into your subconcious. You do not want this. Only take A+ trades be it demo or live.

I passed on this see below post for reason.

Good luck bro if your in.

Darth