ForexPeoples Daily Technical Analysis for EURUSD

Saturday, August 18, 2012 (Analysis price for next week - opening price)

Price on closed price this week look pullback up (bulls correction) from that demand area (near 1.2320), I see - this will probably can be more bulls of course - if that price on next price move can break up more to the strong 61.8 fib line (1.2345). :slight_smile:

Regards.

Monday, August 20, 2012

After I see the the price candle movement today, this look still consolidation. And I can say this pair (EURUSD) can be more bulls after the price from bottom can break that strong nearest supply area at 1.2350. So, if that happen = searching for Buy OP will be great idea here then. But, on other look - just be careful about more bearish too if the 38.2 fib line (1.2316) can be break by strong bearish candle (from top). :slight_smile:

Regards.

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

The price till now on look to become more pullback down - I can say this because price was pullback down from that strong support area (near price 1.2357). And I see - searching for Sell OP here now = better as long as the price can not break up again more that 1.2357. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

The price look still consolidation bellow that strong support area (1.2487). And of course, on my see = as long as the price can not break up again to more that (1.2487) = this will become probably to pullback down first. So, just be aware to ready sell OP with SL above that (1.2487). :slight_smile:

Regards.

Note : Please use the wise Money Management (lot size) and wise TP & SL to use above method. :slight_smile:

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Just be careful about price to become probably pullback down first = if on today move - price from bottom can not break more up to that strong supply area (1.2544). but, if that (1.2544) can be break up too by price from bottom = of course, the more probably to continue bulls here. But, as I said before that probably price to bearish first, yes here as long as the price difficult to break up more the price (1.2544). Let’s see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Friday, August 24, 2012

The price till now still sideways near that strong supply area. So, just be aware about probably price go down as long as the price can not break up more to that strong supply (near price 1.2589). Then, I see - it’s will be nice idea to search for Sell OP here with using max. Stoploss above that strong supply (above the price 1.2589). :slight_smile:

Regards.

Sunday, August 26, 2012 (Analysis price for opening price - tomorrow)

The price till closed price this week look to pullback up from the demand area (near 1.2511). So, of course, I see the more probably price Up - first - yes, here. Searching for buy OP but with stoploss set at bellow that demand (bellow price 1.2480) = better idea, then. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Monday, August 27, 2012

On the Big trend look - I see the price on this EURUSD pair on still nice probably bearish, but of course - the bulls correction can probably appear here (first), after we see the price now on near that demand (1.2493). But, if we plan to quite long time trade - search for sell = better here. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

The EURUSD on look to be more bearish, I see. The TCCI 96 still show this bearish. And I see - this pair on more bearish after truly the price from top can break down (with strong bearish candle) to the strong demand area 1.2495, I see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Clear, that I see - the bearish here (EURUSD) for probably price movement Now. Look, that price can break down from that strong supply (1.2576). And also we see the TCCI 96 was look support this bearish. So, yes, searching for nice Sell with SL above that 1.2576 = Nice idea here. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Thursday, August 30, 2012

The EURUSD on look pullback up (first). Can be see that price now move pullback up from that quite strong demand area (1.2525). So, for this time = search for Buy (first) = better but with Set for Max. Stoploss bellow that demand (bellow price .2518), I see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Friday, August 31, 2012

Nice bearish on yesterday. And now, price look bulls correction first. but please, be aware about more big trend that still nice look bearish - I see, after this bulls correction end, the bearish can be here again to test (for the first test) to the demand area (near price 1.2464). So, search for Nice Sell = better. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Saturday, September 01, 2012 (analysis price for next opening price - next week)

Till the closed price this week, I see this EU could probably to be more bearish. Can be see that the price now was move bellow that strong TCCI 96 line. So, on next nice trade = search for Sell OP with SL above the 61.8 fib line (above price 1.2606) = better, I see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Monday, September 03, 2012

I see - the EURUSD on look to be more bearish (first). Can be see with the trend from TCCI 96 - that till now on still nice to bearish. And then, on my look - this bearish can become more nice move down after truly the price from top can break down more to that Low Fib (demand) near 1.2557. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Tuesday, September 04, 2012

Nice bulls. On my see - this bulls max. can touch to that strong demand near price 1.2636 and then to near 1.2644 (that till now still above the current price). Then, we can see - the TCCI 96 on 15M TF still on nice support for Bulls trend. So, search for next Buy with SL bellow the pivot 1.2595 = better. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Wednesday, September 05, 2012

Till now, I see the price on EURUSD still to probably more bearish. The TCCI 96 on 15M TF look bearish. And I see the nearest bearish target for today can touch to that strong demand near 1.2504. So, search for Sell = better. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Thursday, September 06, 2012

The EURUSD price look bearish now. Can be see with price now bellow that Nice TCCI 96 on 15M TF. So, of course, with this look = search for Sell with using Stoploss level near / above that strong supply (1.2636) = better choice I see. Just it from my simple analysis. And don’t forget to Save your profit with SL+1. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Friday, September 07, 2012

Till now, I see- The bulls still play here = can be see with TCCI 96 that now still show us this bulls. And to become more bulls (for today price move) = So, of course, the price must break up to that strong supply area (near price 1.2650). :slight_smile:

Regards.

Saturday, September 08, 2012 (analysis price for next opening price - next week)

Bulls still here, but was look weak. Now, the price move near that very strong supply area (1.2820). I see - if that supply (1.2820) was break too by strong bulls candle from bottom then = of course = search again to take Buy OP here = will be more better idea, I see. :slight_smile:

Regards.