ForexPeoples Daily Technical Analysis for EURUSD

Monday, September 10, 2012

The big trend till now (opening price this week = still bulls), we can see the MA Monthly and Weekly on still show this bulls. but please note - that correction to bearish can be here as long as the price can not break up to that strong supply (1.2816). But, if that 1.2816 can be break up by strong Buyer = Start to Search for nice Buy OP again here = better idea, I see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

I see = the weekly and monthly MA trend look on still bulls. But please note : For today price move - and to become called this pair on more nice bulls = truly, the price (from bottom) must break up (first) to that strong supply area (near 1.2816). So, as long as the price still move bellow that 1.2816 = I call this is still sideways or even probably bearish correction first. but, of course, after Buyer can break that 1.2816 (from bottom) = search for next Buy OP here = better, then. I see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Trend on Monthly, weekly and Daily MA on still bulls. And for today price movement,I see - this EU will be probably to continue bulls if that strong supply area (near price 1.2870) can be break by strong Buyer, then. So, of course = search for Buy OP again here = nice idea (if that 1.2870) truly was break by strong bulls candle, then, I see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Thursday, September 13, 2012

On the Big TF, I still see - that this pair on still bull. But please this bulls also look was weak as long as the price can not break up more to the strong supply (near the price 1.2936). So, to plan make a new Buy OP, we must wait for the breakout price to that 1.2936 = I see, that’s wise idea. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Friday, September 14, 2012

The EURUSD on still nice to bulls, and of course, wise idea to search new Buy opportunity here. Look, All of the big MA on Monthly, weekly and daily till now still on support this bulls. And then = we can see too that strong resistance (1.2936) was can break by strong bulls candle on last 4h candle. So, yes = search for nice time to Buy again here = better decision. I see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Saturday, September 15, 2012 (analysis price for next opening price - next week)

The big trend on this pair (EURUSD) still on bulls of course. But for next intraday trading (next opening price - next week) = just be aware about price to probably try correction bearish (first). I can say this because on last candle here was formed a nice bearish pinbar candle. So, yes, probably price to sideways or even to bearish correction first = will be here, I see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Monday, September 17, 2012

As I mentioned before, the price on probably to sideways first or also probably bearish correction first (as long as the price can not break up again more t that strong supply 1.3167). But, for the big trend, I still see the bulls here. And search for buy again = better if that 1.3167 can be break by strong buyer then (here), I see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Just be aware - that till now, this pair (EURUSD) on look bearish correction first = I can say this pair on bearish correction as long as the price can not break up bulls again more to that strong supply area (1.3171). And of course with simple say : search for Sell with SL above price 1.3171 (strong supply) = better. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

The EURUSD on still probably nice bearish correction I see = as long as the price still can not up again more to the strong that supply area (near 1.3171). So, with this loom of course search for Sell again better if truly price can break down to that weekly MA (pink) near price 1.3010 = break from top. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Thursday, September 20, 2012

I see - the EURUSD can become more bulls if that 3.6 fib (1.3073). So, of course - searching for Buy here will be better only / after that 1.3073 can be break by strong Buyer here, I see. But, please note : as long as the price still move on bellow that 23.6 fib 1.3073 = this still probably a sideways = and wait and see look more great choice, I see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Friday, September 21, 2012

EURUSD on look pullback up (bulls), I see = as long as the price can not break down again to that more 61.8 fib line at price 1.2913 = yes, this still on nice to probably bulls. Search for buy = better with Stoploss on bellow that 61.8 fib line = bellow 1.2913. Please use your wise TP. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Saturday, September 22, 2012 (analysis price for next opening price - next week)

Nice bearish. Yes, I see the price on EURUSD till now on more probably to bearish to re-test again to that 61.8 fib line (1.2953). So, with simple say = search for Sell with TP before that 61.8 fib 1.2953 = wise decision, then, I see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Monday, September 24, 2012

On the opening price this start week, I see - the EURUSD on look to be more probably more to bearish, this can be see from the candle on 4H TF that now was break down more to the 61.8 fibo line (at 1.2953). So, on simple say = search for Sell again here = better. Note : I see - the price will be more bearish after truly the price from top can break down too to that strong 76.4 fib (1.2901), of course. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

The price on EURUSD look pullback Up (bulls). I mean - the price pullback up from that strong daily breakout line at 1.2890. So, on my see as long as the price still move on / above that 1.2890 = search for buy here = better of course with Stoploss set on bellow that daily breakout (bellow 1.2890). :slight_smile:

Regards.

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

EURUSD on still nice bearish probably (first), I see. Most MA on several Big TF look still support this bearish. And then, if we pay attention to the Fib line = of course, this bearish can become more nice bearish after that Low fib at 1.2885 can be break by strong seller then. If that happen = search for Sell = better. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Thursday, September 27, 2012

The big trend look to probably bearish. But, of course to become more nice bearish - the price must break (first) to that strong demand (near 1.2835). So, on my simple say = as long as the price still move above that demand 1.2835 = this still to probably bulls correction first (to up again - to near that 23.6 fib line at 1.2914). :slight_smile:

Regards.

Friday, September 28, 2012

The EURUSD on look pullback up (bulls). And I see for today probably price move this bulls can become more nice up if truly the price then can break up to that strong weekly MA (pink) near 38.2 fibo 1.2937 = So, of course - search for buy = better idea. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Sunday, September 30, 2012 (Analysis price for tomorrow morning)

The trend on look to be more probably bearish, I see. Look, the price on closed price this week was able to break down that strong Monthly MA (aqua). Then, of course - become called nice bearish here = the price must break down again to beak that Low Fib (near 1.2828). So, yes, search for next nice sell again here = better - after truly that 1.2828 can be break by strong seller (then). :slight_smile:

Regards.

Monday, October 01, 2012

Yes, we see the nice bearish here till now. Look, that price on still move on bellow that strong monthly MA (aqua). Then, we see too that price now was can move on bellow that strong Low Fib (1.2828). With simple analysis = yes, search for Sell OP here with Stoploss on above that Low Fib (above price 1.2828) = better. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Tuesday, October 02, 2012

The bulls look here. On my see - for today move = as long as the price still move on above that 23.6 fib line (1.2861) = this bulls still nice play here (the big MA show bulls - I see). So, search for buy with SL on bellow that 23.6 fib 1.2861 = better for intraday trade here. :slight_smile:

Regards.