ForexPeoples Daily Technical Analysis for EURUSD

Wednesday, October 03, 2012

The more probably bearish trend look here = we can see the nice bearish pinbar on several candle ago on 4H TF. And then, now price move on bellow that pivot line 1.2925. So, of course = search for next nice sell here = better as long as the price still move on bellow that pivot 1.2925 (I see). :slight_smile:

Regards.

Thursday, October 04, 2012

The bulls look here. We see the price now on move above that strong 61.8 fibo (1.2907). And also we see the more big moving average now on look support for bulls. So, of course - searching for buy with SL on bellow that pivot 1.2887 = better for today plan trade, I see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Friday, October 05, 2012

The big trend on still look nice bulls. And on my see - this pair can be more nice bulls for today move, if then price (from bottom) can break up more to that strong daily breakout line (blue) at 1.3031. So, of course - search for Buy = better, only / after that 1.3031 can be break up by buyer, then. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Saturday, October 06, 2012 (analysis price for opening price - next week)

Big trend = still bulls. On last day (Friday) = I see = the candle price can break up more to the strong supply at 1.3031. So, if we see this EU pair with Big TF = of course = more probably bulls continuation = here as long as the price can move above that ex. supply area 1.3031. And yes = search for Next nice buy Op here = better. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Monday, October 08, 2012

Till now, I see the EURUSD on look to become more probably bearish. Can be see with price that almost break that 23.6 fib 1.3008. So, on simple say = yes = searching for nice sell OP here = better for today price if truly that 1.3008 can be break down by seller then. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Tuesday, October 09, 2012

Trend on look pullback bulls. I see this bulls still nice here (for today move) as long as the price still move above that 38.2 fib (1.2969). And yes, searching for buy with small TF = better. And please use the SL bellow that strong 38.2 fib = 1.2969. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

On my see - for today move = this pair on still nice to still bearish. On other say, bearish here still play as long as the price still move on bellow that 76.4 fib (1.2866). And search for Sell better with SL for sell set on above that 76.4 fib 1.2866, of course. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Thursday, October 11, 2012

The big trend till now still on look bearish, I see. MA on Big trend = yes, still support bearish. For today move = I see, the probably price to touch that Low Fib / demand area = yes = still bigger. And search for sell = better. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Friday, October 12, 2012

Price trend on look bulls, I see. Look, if that pivot 1.2948 can be break by strong bulls candle here = Yes, searching for Buy OP = will be better idea here. But, on other way = just wait and see as long as the price still move bellow that pivot 1.2948 = it is called a sideways. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Sunday, October 14, 2012 (Analysis price for opening price - tomorrow)

Big trend on EURUSD still bearish. But for intraday trade - this look to probably sideways first (near that pivot line 1.2948) - just wait and see. Then, if here was formed a nice bearish candle that can move bellow that pivot 1.2948 = Yes = search for sell will be more better idea, I see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Am just wondering on average how many pips does this pair make a day

Monday, October 15, 2012

On the opening price this week, this pair look still consolidation. Now, price move near that pivot 1.2948. So, just wait and see = itโ€™s better choice. Then, when I see to the Big MA trend - yes, this look to be more bearish if the seller can break the pivot 1.2948 of course = so, if that happen, I see for next trade, search for sell better. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

EURUSD look bulls if then price (from bottom) can break to that 61.8 fib (1.2977) = So, for better trade on today = just wait for the breakout up to 61.8 fib (1.2977) - if that happen = yes, search for buy here better with max. TP before price touch that 76.4 fibo (1.3013), I see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

The big trend on this EU look still up bulls. The MACD also all most Big MA here still nice support bulls. but, please note and be aware for intraday trade - because the price now on move near the nearest supply area at 1.3118. So, of course - the nice bulls can nice start play again here after that 1.3118 = can be break-up by strong buyer then. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Thursday, October 18, 2012

The Big trend on EU till now still bulls. But, on 4H TF = we see that price on consolidation (first) bellow that strong supply area (1.3139) and no nice idea to make buy now. Just wait and see. Then, if that supply (1.3139) can be break too by buyer = yes, search for Buy here = better. :slight_smile:

Regards.

you mean we will reach 1.32 and maybe more??

Friday, October 19, 2012

The price look on bearish now. We see the MACD on support bearish (for intraday trade). And yes, if then price here can move on bellow that 23.6 fib (1.3065), I see, search for sell = better. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Monday, October 22, 2012

As I mentioned above - for probably price move (today) = Yes, I see - the bearish trend here. But, to make a sell OP = itโ€™s wise to see and pay attention to that 38.2 fib at 1.3019. Search for sell = better after that 1.3019 was break from top. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

The breakout up price to bulls look here. And we see - for today move - this EURUSD likely to more up again if truly then the buyer that come from bellow 23.6 fib can break up that 23.6 fib (1.3065). And yes, if the price then can move again above 1.3065 = search for Buy = better choice, I see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

I see - The trend on still look bearish (till now). The MACD on still support this bearish. Then - for intraday trade - I see, itโ€™s better to search for sell if truly the seller then also can break down to that 76.4 fib line at 1.2949. And yes - search again for sell = better only/after that 1.2949 was break (from top). On other hand = sideways still here if price still move slow above that 1.2949, I see. :slight_smile:

Regards.