ForexPeoples Daily Technical Analysis for GBPUSD

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

This pair (GBPUSD), likely same with EU condition, Till now = still look bulls. And just be aware about more bulls trend here if truly that strong supply (near price 1.6083) can be break by strong bulls candle here. If that happen search for Buy OP again here = better choice, I see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Thursday, September 13, 2012

This GBPUSD pair also look on still bulls but of course = weak bulls = as long as the price can not break up to that strong top supply area (1.6130). So, I can say that this pair nice to be take for Buy OP again after truly the Buyer can break that 1.6130 = break from bottom. So, on other hand = as long as the price still move bellow that strong supply (1.6130) = this probably to still sideways = wait and see will be better choice, I see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Friday, September 14, 2012

If we try to pay attention to the Big trend = yes, this GBPUSD pair also on look still bulls. This likely almost same with EU pair condition, I see. But, just be aware about price bearish correction first, we see the price now on near / bellow that strong supply area (1.6189). But, of course - if then price (from bottom) can break up again more to that strong supply (1.6189) = this could be a nice trigger to become more nice bulls here, I see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Saturday, September 15, 2012 (analysis price for next opening price - next week)

This likely same with EU. The big trend on this pair also look on still bulls. But, as I say on EU pair = the probably price to sideways and also to pullback bearish (correction) can be here as long as the price (from bottom) still can not break up again more to that strong supply area (1.6247). But, of course - if that 1.6247 (strong supply) can be break up too with strong buyer = this can be a nice trigger to become probably more bulls again here, I see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Monday, September 17, 2012

The price on the opening price this week look on sideways first near / bellow that strong resistance 1.6254. And then, because the Big trend still show the bulls, I see = search for buy better after truly that 1.6254 can be break by strong buyer then. For now = wait and see for that breakout up = better action, I see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

On the big trend, this GBPUSD still on probably bulls. But of course - this bulls can be probably nice start again after truly that strong supply (1.6273) can be break by strong buyer here. And yes, as long as that 1.6273 still can not be break by strong bulls candle = this likely to just sideways bellow that 1.6273 or although a bearish correction (first). :slight_smile:

Regards.

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

GU till now on still called sideways - I can say sideways as long as the price still move on bellow that strong supply (1.6295). So, yes, if here was formed a nice bulls candle that can break that strong supply 1.6295 = start searching for Buy OP again here = better. But on other hand, we will see the probably price more bearish correction if the price (from top) can break down to more that weekly MA (pink) that now look bellow the current price, I see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Thursday, September 20, 2012

The big trend on still bulls (till now), I see. But, the price on on still move near or bellow that strong supply area 1.6273. So, I see for now, search for buy = not so good idea. I mean, we can start again search buy only after truly price (from bottom) can breakout to that strong supply 1.6273. So, just wait and see for that breakout = better for now. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Friday, September 21, 2012

Bulls on still nice look here - but also look weak. I see - for today probably price move, this bulls can be re-test again to near that strong supply at 1.6273. So, search for Buy = better with TP before price touch that supply 1.6273. Stoploss can be set max. on bellow that 38.2 fib (1.6162), I see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Saturday, September 22, 2012 (analysis price for next opening price - next week)

Price on still pullback down (although just a bearish correction, I see). On simple say : I see - The bearish can probably to re-test again that pivot at near price 1.6185. So search for Sell with TP 1.6185 = wise action then. But, with always use max. stoploss on above that strong supply (above price 1.6309), I see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Monday, September 24, 2012

The nice bearish also look here. And of course = with my simple say = search for Sell now = better. Look, the price on this pair for today move will be more to probably bearish after truly then seller can break down more to that strong pivot line at 1.6185. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

The pullback up (bulls) also look on this GBPUSD pair. We see that till now, the price on still move above that pivot 1.6191. And as long as the price still move above that 1.6191 = I still call this pair on nice bulls and search for buy = better with stoploss on bellow that pivot 1.6191, I see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

This pair still look consolidation above that strong demand area 1.6162. So, just wait and see = it’s better choice. But, if that 1.6162 can be break by strong seller (then) this could be a nice trigger to become more nice bearish continuation. On other hand, as long as the price can not break down more that demand 1.6162 = bulls correction (first) can be probably here too, I see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Thursday, September 27, 2012

I see, the GU on today trade try to pullback bulls (first). This bulls for today price move still can probably still play here as long as the seller can not break down to more that strong support line on this pair at 1.6136. But, please note : on other hand, this pair can more probably bearish continuation too = if truly the seller can beak more to the strong 1.6136 (then). :slight_smile:

Regards.

Friday, September 28, 2012

The GU on look to be more bulls = if then price (on today move) can break up again to that strong supply near 61.8 fib line (golden fibo ratio) at 1.6247. So, truly, that I see = search for buy = better here if buyer then can break up more to that 61.8 fib 1.6247 then. Just it. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Sunday, September 30, 2012 (Analysis price for tomorrow morning)

Till the closed price this week, I still see that the GBPUSD pair on more to probably bearish too. And this bearish can more nice play again after truly = the seller can be open and then move bellow that strong Low Fib (1.6136). So, for next plan trade = search again for sell better = with Stoploss on above that 1.6136, I see. Note : The most big trend (that can be see with big MA) still nice support bearish. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Monday, October 01, 2012

The GBPUSD on still nice bearish too. Look, on my simple analysis for today move = this pair (of course) can become more nice bearish again after that strong Low Fib (demand area) at near price 1.6112 can be break down by strong seller then. So, if that happen = search for sell with SL above that demand 1.6112 = wise idea, I see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Tuesday, October 02, 2012

The bearish can be still here (for today move) if that strong demand 1.6108 can be break by strong seller (then). But, on other hand = just be aware about price pullback up (although just a bulls correction) as long as the seller still can not break that demand 1.6108 (of course). :slight_smile:

Regards.

Wednesday, October 03, 2012

The Intraday trend on still nice bearish. The most MA on 1H till daily TF still nice support for this bearish, I see. Then, to become called more nice sell OP here = of course, the price (seller) must break (first) to the strong demand at 1.6108. So, on simple say - nice sell can be play here after that seller was break that demand 1.6108. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Thursday, October 04, 2012

The GU on look pullback up - I see this = of course quite nice to be search buy = as long as the price (seller) can not break down again more to that Low Fib (near 1.6067). So, the nice Buy OP can be take but with use SL that placed max. on bellow that Low Fib (1.6067). :slight_smile:

Regards.