ForexPeoples Daily Technical Analysis for GBPUSD

Friday, October 05, 2012

The GU pair on still look to become more bulls. Look to the Fib line on 4H TF = truly we see - now price on move almost above that 61.8 fib line at near price 1.6193. On my simple analysis = if price then can move above that strong golden fibo ration 61.8 fibo 1.6193 = this will still a nice bulls opportunity. And yes, search for nice Buy = better, here. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Saturday, October 06, 2012 (analysis price for opening price - next week)

GBPUSD trend on look probably more bearish. On last candle = we see the seller can break that strong pivot at 1.6169 (break from top). So, with this look = yes, I see - price on try to more bearish to re-test again max. to near demand at 1.6084. And, searching for sell with SL above that pivot 1.6169 = better. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Monday, October 08, 2012

Yes, till now, I still see the nice bearish here - price on try to break down that 23.6 fib 1.6115. So, of course = that search again for sell here better after truly then price (from top) can break down to that 23.6 fib 1.6115. Look, the big trend on still nice support bearish till now. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Tuesday, October 09, 2012

Pullback-up Bulls look here. I say bulls as long as the price still move above that strong low Fib (1.6020). So, I see - searching for Buy with SL set on bellow that Low Fib 1.6020 = wise action for now. The Big trend look support bulls too. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

The GU on look still nice to bearish. I see - the big trend till now still support bearish. But, please note : to become more nice say bearish here, of course, we must wait for the breakout price to more that strong demand at 1.5976. And yes, search for sell better only/after that 1.5976 can b break by strong seller, then. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Thursday, October 11, 2012

The GBPUSD on still nice bearish. And for today move = Yes, this pair on look nice bearish if truly then price (from top) can break down to that strong demand at 1.5975. And yes, because of this, search for sell = better here after seller can break down that 1.5975. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Friday, October 12, 2012

The GBPUSD on look to probably bulls. This bulls can be nice move up after truly then price (buyer) can break up more to that 38.2 fibo at 1.6067. So, with my simple say = we can search for nice buy OP again here if that 1.6067 can be break by strong buyer then. Just it. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Sunday, October 14, 2012 (Analysis price for opening price - tomorrow)

The bearish still nice play here. Look, that till closed price (this week), the most big MA on Big TF - still nice support bearish. But, on other hand - just be aware if price can break up more to that pivot 1.6096 = it can be a trigger to back more bulls here, I see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Monday, October 15, 2012

The GU on still nice look bearish (big MA show this bearish). Then, on 4H TF - I see, the price on try more bearish to probably touch the 23.6 fib (1.6032) and search for sell now = better. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

The trend on still nice bulls till now. Can be see that MACD on support bulls. And for today move = I see this bulls likely start play good if truly the buyer then can break that pivot 1.6096. So, set the BuyStop above the pivot 1.6096 = better, of course. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

The GU also on bulls. This likely same with EU - the MACD also Big MA on nice support bulls of course. And then, On my see = search for nice Buy OP here = better only/after the buyer then can break up more to that monthly MA (near 61.8 fib = 1.6125) of course. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Thursday, October 18, 2012

I want to say - just be aware about bearish correction first here = if then price (from top) can break down more to that 23.6 fib (1.6131) on 4H TF. So, if that happen = truly the bearish still be here (first) till max. to re-test that 38.2 fib 1.6101. On other way : please note : The big trend here still on bulls. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Friday, October 19, 2012

The GU on also look bearish - I see - MACD on this 4H TF still support this bearish. And as long as the price still can move bellow that 61.8 fibo (bellow price 1.6053) = So, of course, make search for sell OP again here = better idea. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Sunday, October 21, 2012 (analysis price for opening price - tomorrow)

The bearish also look here. This likely same with EU condition. Trend on look still to be bearish of course - if the price still can move bellow that 76.4 fibo 1.6023 (on 4H TF) - Search for sell better. Look the MACD also on support bearish too. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Monday, October 22, 2012

The GBPUSD also likely same with EU. I see - the more probably price move is bearish. Price now on try to break down that strong demand 1.5975. And yes, searching for bearish here = better after that 1.5975 can e break too by strong seller (then - here). :slight_smile:

Regards.

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

The GU - on my see also on look to become bulls if on today move - price (from bottom) can move up and break to that so strong 76.4 fib at near price 1.6029. So, we can search again for Buy here if that 1.6029 was break by buyer. Or we can set the BuyStop above that 1.6029. I see - it’s wise decision. Just it. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Big trend still on bearish. but, for intraday trade = we see too that price on probably up (first) = because on this pair was formed a nice bulls pinbar that pullback from that Low Fibo 1.5912. So, as long as the seller can not break down that 1.5912 = I see - price to probably up first = yes here. and look more bulls if then 23.6 fib at 1.5975 can be break by strong buyer. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Thursday, October 25, 2012

The GU also look bulls. We see the MACD on 4H TF - till now on support to bulls. Then - on this TF - we also the price on try to break up to that pivot 1.6045. Search for buy = better after that 1.6045 was break y strong buyer here, then. I see. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Friday, October 26, 2012

GU also on look to be bearish if price (buyer) still can not break up again more to that daily breakout line at 1.6143. And yes - search for sell - better but with use SL on above that 1.6143. On other hand = we will see the more bulls continuation here (of course) = if that 1.6143 can be break by strong bulls candle then. :slight_smile:

Regards.

Saturday, October 27, 2012 (analysis price for next opening price - next week)

I see - the GU can be more bearish then = if truly - the seller (on this pair) can break down to more that strong Golden Fibo Ratio (61.7 fib line = 1.6077). And yes - search for sell = will be better choice if truly the seller can move bellow that 1.6077 (61.8 fib) then. :slight_smile:

Regards.